Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - November '04

Will Aldergrove get through the month of November undefeated?

• Yes.

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No.

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Black Knights 5 @ Port Moody Fury 0

2 quick goals in the first 5 minutes and they never looked back. A very good game that was well played by both squads and definitely a spirited affair. I thought both teams looked really good tonight, good ball movement and good pace all game.

I'm off for vacation next week for our game against sporting, hopefully the boys can right our ship upwards in the standings.

Brandon

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
GEU Black Knights 5 @ Port Moody Fury 0

I thought both teams looked really good tonight, good ball movement and good pace all game.

I'm off for vacation next week for our game against sporting, hopefully the boys can right our ship upwards in the standings.

Brandon
Well chances are the team may right the ship next week without you as it seems if this team has any problems it's you thinking both teams looked really good? You lost 5-0 and you think that's good? I must be missing something. :confused:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
sure he got a miskick to his foot, but no i dont call it lucky when he puts his head up sees the keeper out of position and lobs one in...no matter if it just went under the bar or not. Smart player, he knew 100% what he wanted to do, and he did it...not lucky whatsoever.

Man you are a fcuking idiot. How is the play not lucky? The keeper made a mistake. Not saying that your guy didn't want to kick it in or not just saying you guys were lucky to get that break and it seemed to knock Port Moody down a little and you guys scored another one to basically put them away the first 5 mins. Anyways trying to explain something to morons gets you nowhere so enjoy the victory because I didn't think you guys would win by that much.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
Man you are a fcuking idiot. How is the play not lucky? The keeper made a mistake. Not saying that your guy didn't want to kick it in or not just saying you guys were lucky to get that break and it seemed to knock Port Moody down a little and you guys scored another one to basically put them away the first 5 mins. Anyways trying to explain something to morons gets you nowhere so enjoy the victory because I didn't think you guys would win by that much.

So is every goal lucky that the other team ****s up on???????? its called CAPITALIZING....goalie put it to our players foot....lucky?? maybe....but once are player got it...lucky, hell no. Again, for the third time....got the ball, look up, put it in...

The actual goal...not lucky...

who do u play for by the way?

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
“Your guy got a rather lucky miskick and shot it with the keeper stranded at the top of the box and it barely went under the bar. You don't call that lucky?”

Give me a brake that raging idiot of a keeper gave me an early Christmas present & I unwrapped it from 35 yards out, I took the ball down with my left thigh, looked up while it took a bounce & the retard was still on the top of his 18 like I’m not going for goal! Don’t tell me you were the old fcuk on the side line with the 1940’s handle bar moustache? If that’s the case well then just stay home, any class I thought Moody played with tonight went right out the door with your first posted; you obviously no longer play the game, that or no piss all about it. Brandon played well the whole time he was on the park the only other player to come close was the mutt that tried to brake my leg in the first half. (Fully deserved a yellow) As for the Keeper, I’d love to see what he would have done had his players not stepped in while he through his little temper tantrum…. I hope he didn’t shake hands because he was embarrassed…

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forget my goal, how about the four other crackers. I don’t think there was a goal scored today that wasn’t great. Moody had a spell at the start of the 2nd that lasted for about 15 minuets other than that I believe we fully deserved the win tonight. It’s not that Moody played bad, we PLAYED GREAT!

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jock said:
“any class I thought Moody played with tonight went right out the door with your first posted; you obviously no longer play the game, that or no piss all about it.

He's not associated with our club, just comes and watches some of our games and then sticks his 2 cents in a post on here after every game for some reason i dont know. Kinda like suckit.

Brandon

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can say what I want to say and don't act like you guys are Gods to soccer. Wow you scored a cracker...feel better? Wah Wah Wah cry some more. I was the guy with the white jacket on the sidelines. I am not afraid to say who I am unlike suckit. You got a gift Jock but you finished it. I didn't say your team sucks. Stop crying about a goal you probably won't get again and relax. As for Brandon he's just pissed because he lost. I only posted the score. Hopefully Zaurrini can pop out of his slump and knock a few past the Knights next week or whenever you guys play them. Come on Fil and Whiteshoes please beat them primadonnas.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
I can say what I want to say and don't act like you guys are Gods to soccer. Wow you scored a cracker...feel better? Wah Wah Wah cry some more. I was the guy with the white jacket on the sidelines. I am not afraid to say who I am unlike suckit. You got a gift Jock but you finished it. I didn't say your team sucks. Stop crying about a goal you probably won't get again and relax. As for Brandon he's just pissed because he lost. I only posted the score. Hopefully Zaurrini can pop out of his slump and knock a few past the Knights next week or whenever you guys play them. Come on Fil and Whiteshoes please beat them primadonnas.

You’re an idiot plain & simple! The only one shedding a tear is you, not Brandon because he lost, not Outkast, & defiantly not me. You, because you sat in the cold for 90 minuets for no reason then came home & tired to make some kind of pathetic point only to have Outkast piss all over you. Fcuk my goal who cares the next goal only over shadowed the next goal anyways! On to the Rangers, I could care less where they sit in the standings I just want to beat them & I’m sure they feel exactly the same way.

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
you guys are Gods to soccer.

i just want to say thanks to champlain deep throat..... your support is well taken. on another note, our water boy possision is already taken but we're looking for a ball boy. how about you get your fat lumpy ass off the sidelines and come try out next week. maybe....... just maybe, with some strings pulled, you could field the position...... you fat tub of mayonaise.

anyways..... unbelievable game played by the knights tonight..... sampson gave it his all, but come on...... different class tonight and the score proves it, 5 beautiful goals. on to next week against celtic and its going to be an emotional game. enormous game for both teams. zuch...... whatchu got?

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
As far as I'm concerned Jock there has been no pisstakes at me. Lame points better describes it. I said you guys pissed on Moody but you don't seem to get that. I said a lucky goal got it rolling yet it's like I hurt your guys feelings. You guys played well and got the W.

As for Brandon I don't give a rats ass with what he says. It's obvious he has something personal against me and I couldn't care less.

As for J D I won't respond to his post too much but oh no I'm a fat tub of mayonaise wow great pisstake there. Now all that's left is for Luc to pop in his comments.

Go wank off some more to each other about your 5 beautiful goals, of which 3 were nice I'll admit, and get ready for the Rangers because I don't see you guys winning next week. Have a nice day and that's all from me. ;)

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
STd has beautiful titz

Can you please explain this because I am not sure I understand. Are you hitting on me because I don't go your way. Not that there is anything wrong with that I just don't. Please keep your sexuall passes towards your fellow Knights in the future.

Btw you guys haven't got up to 50 posts about how good you guys were but then it is only Monday and Lucy hasn't told us how good he was on the weekend yet. Please tell me how good the first goal really was and what did you do to celebrate your goal. Was it simular to the way you celebrated against the Lowlanders where you run around and scream like little girls?

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
moody had one chance, it was shot hard and positioned well in teh corner, but the ol scotsman picked it up and earned his shutout. 5 nice goals by teh Knights tonight. A one sided affair that is telling just from teh score. Outkast, the keeper stayed in the game, meaning he wes fine. Jock, if CK calls it lucky, just take it as a compliment. It just says how he doesnt have the skill to do something like that. Ohhh it must have been a fluke....

Its starting to sound like teh Rnagers brought up or down, all teh ol boys for the first game against teh knights.......they have won one game since......will the allstar 40 yr olds be making teh away match?

ps.outkast just got his yellow belt in sunhang do......he would have killed your keeper!!!!

play of teh game was when seamus hamish mc redbeard took a medium paced ball to teh head and went down like champlains mom on a saturday night. Boy looked like a sniper took him out, his own teamates were laughing at him.......

looking forward to teh rangers....redemption time

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
play of teh game was when seamus hamish mc redbeard took a medium paced ball to teh head and went down like champlains mom on a saturday night. Boy looked like a sniper took him out, his own teamates were laughing at him.......

Your 2nd best piss take of the year, its not often I find my self laughing out loud.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its starting to sound like teh Rnagers brought up or down, all teh ol boys for the first game against teh knights.......they have won one game since......will the allstar 40 yr olds be making teh away match?
We had two Over 35's with us that game. Barry, who scored the header and our sweeper. In fact, there has only been around 4 games when we haven't use our over 35's. That is what the club system is for. I imagine there will be a couple on Friday as well.I just hope we play. Everyone knows that field closes at the mere mention of rain.

It is a huge game for us. Not so much for you guys. You are pretty much gaurunteed top three this year. We are struggling. Everyone knows it. We win Friday, it could turn the season around. It's sad that we are using the Knights as a benchmark for that. :mad:

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
It is a huge game for us. Not so much for you guys. You are pretty much gaurunteed top three this year. We are struggling. Everyone knows it. We win Friday, it could turn the season around. It's sad that we are using the Knights as a benchmark for that. :mad:

That’s a very modest approach TR but we all know the game is important to both teams for different reasons. You guys need the points & we just want to win so I have no doubt in my mind it will be one of the better games to watch this season.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:

Once again Mom jokes aren't cool and you are adding fuel to the fire buddy. If I ever get a chance to play against you just watch out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0