Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - November '04

Will Aldergrove get through the month of November undefeated?

• Yes.

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No.

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
Hmmm...
Not sure about the above post.

Someone must be logged on with my name.

Regs, any help here?
Here's a hint:

White Shoes

Sorry but I can't give you anymore info - hope that's enough to go on for you to figure it out. Good luck!

:D

~Regs.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
could it be true! another big signing for the rangers. Jacko, who's next. please fill me in if anyone has heard anything. all i have to say is watch out from the rangers in the 2nd half of the season, i think with the signings and maybe more before the weekend the rangers are going to be tough to beat.

Thanks Regs....

but, U can see how I may not have guessed White SHoes.

More than one sentence....'Jacko' is capatalized properly....he uses commas....
Everything White Shoes doesnt do....
Then again, he doesnt start sentences with capaitals...ratz, I missed that.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BLAH BLAH BLAH, I don’t think any team in the league gives a shti about any of the new Rangers signings, it just mean’s you went out & picked up a few more decrepit bodies. On another note I hope to god Albion is open tonight we were told at training that if one drop of rain lands the field is closed. Which brings me to my next point why the fcuk isn’t the new turf above Albion open? Anyways BLAH BLAH BLAH, the Rangers suck!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jock, didn't the Rangers beat you guys 2-nil at the NAP, thats right, I came out to see that game. I guess the Rangers can sit thier new signings for that one, they won't need to change the line-up at all, except, TheRob can play this time.

Still think that the Zaurrini prediction could haunt the Rangers for a few more weeks, needs to go out and sacrifice a Bucket of Chicken to break the curse, Original works best.

hos

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Still think that the Zaurrini prediction could haunt the Rangers for a few more weeks, needs to go out and sacrifice a Bucket of Chicken to break the curse, Original works best.

hos

Bucket of chicken is what got me into RF's jersey.....no more chicken....

zaurrini,asvelte180lbs :rolleyes:

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS, Unfortunately I wasn’t a BK the first time the two teams met so as far as I’m concerned I’ve never lost to the Rangers. I did however watch the game & wasn’t overly impressed with what I saw of them with the exception of the diving header, (OUTSTANDING GOAL) so it should be interesting the next time we meet. Tonight’s game is a GO.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last week was tuff to swallow Stepchiled no doubt about it but there’s always another game to be played, so all in all I’m quite happy thanks!

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jock said:
Last week was tuff to swallow Stepchiled no doubt about it !
welcome to our season, but lots to go...........winless in 7. :( :confused:
and to clarify, the irony was about your team bragging about you signing weeks ago.........get it! :rolleyes: or am I missing your non-reply :eek:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JOCK said:
. I did however watch the game & wasn’t overly impressed with what I saw of them with the exception of the diving header
Very typical of our season.
We let the other teams dictate the play...that is why we often find ourselves tied in the 80th minute....we only REALLY start to play when we are down.

So, here is a tip for everyone...dont score early on us....keep us in hibernation until the final 15 minutes, this should increase your chances of getting points of us.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
welcome to our season, but lots to go...........winless in 7. :( :confused:
and to clarify, the irony was about your team bragging about you signing weeks ago.........get it! :rolleyes: or am I missing your non-reply :eek:

Yes stepchild, I understood the irony but you must admit it’s a shtiy piss take when you feel you have to explain you’re self.....get it! :rolleyes: or am I missing your non-reply :eek:

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jock said:
Yes stepchild, I understood the irony but you must admit it’s a shtiy piss take when you feel you have to explain you’re self.....get it! :rolleyes: or am I missing your non-reply :eek:
nice comeback, well done :rolleyes:
Now, what were the scores?

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was teh score? How the shite are we letting aldercrack take off like this...I really didnt see too much out of them, I seriously believe they can lose every game for teh remainder of the season.

The start of many Black Knight cancellations began last night. Albion park in the eye of teh municipality is a micro edition of teh Bernabeu. One drop of rain and its over, a joke really. Which is too bad, sporting was gonna get it even worse then the first matchup, no wait that is almost impossible.

Lose Aldergrove Lose

Im guessing lowlanders hacked teh shite of of teh razorbacks but lost 2-0

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice try STD. Razorbacks vs highlanders was called off because the field looked like a big mudhole in the middle. Ref called the game once he got there. We would have played, but the field would have have been ruined if we did. It's too bad, JO is usually one of the nicest fields around, but the rugby and football teams are killing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0