Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - November '04

Will Aldergrove get through the month of November undefeated?

• Yes.

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No.

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure the Rangers will be getting back to their winning ways... but if you could hold off on that til next weekend though that would be fantastic :D

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVcascade said:
For all who weren't at the BK vs DFC game, the BK's even paid for linesmen, and after listening to the team build up to the game everyone knew that if they stopped Wade they would win, now I played with the guy for a season and he is the best natural goal scorer out there! But he can be stopped, and the bottom line is if you cant stop one player from beating your team then you are a long ways away from being a premier team.

And Chris deserves just as much credit for winning that game as wade does, fantastic goal keeping!

Cheers

Speaking of ppl who werent at the game, you give an awful good recap of the match's events :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ....dont quote me on this but I believe it was you FV who happend to call me at halftime asking how the game was going. Or was this just a trick to throw me off :confused: But I will agree with you that Chris did play well and deserved as much credit as wade, but why am I saying that you were there to witness it....ass

Cheers Cascadesoccer

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rage wow what makes you think any team in this league can score 6 goals on a team?? Oh wait didnt we score 8 against the team you just said that would beat us
6-2 this weekend like you said "times have changed" we did get better as a team. so it will be a tuff game never the less but about the 6 goals dont think so bud!!!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumours abound of a couple or big signings for the Rangers that could help turn our season around.

Who could it be? I guess we'll see tonight at Tough Tuesday.

I might have to ungaruntee that tie TC. Sorry. ;)

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Rumours abound of a couple or big signings for the Rangers that could help turn our season around.

Who could it be? I guess we'll see tonight at Tough Tuesday.

I might have to ungaruntee that tie TC. Sorry. ;)

What, did the Rangers hockey team get tired of getting their asses handed to them? :p

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlander lads

Funny fcuking shite. :D

I'll let you know I was going to play for that hockey team this year.
I'm sure I would have carried a bit of 'weight' there too and helped them out.

It's great to be back,

RF

;)

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
No the key word was big. Welcome back RF.
STD, you are right with the key word.........his cranium IS huge, but not much inside! :D Good to have our captain back.
Sorry RF, your return will have to be postponed until after tax season ;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beautiful

OK - Now I know who the signing is and if true, it is huge.

Last year we didn't have our leader on and off the pitch and it showed in our results.
The beer fund especially.
Once he was gone we didn't have to finance ski boat purchases anymore. :D

You have to love it when the Club Captain comes back baby.

You're definitely all in fcuking danger now.

Great to have you back Jacko,

RF

:)

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
go rangers go...
Outcast, your support is much appreciated. :D Maybe we can win and get some points so our game in 2 weeks will mean more......other than bragging rights. :D
Maybe Jacko the tank will carry us to the promise land! :knvb:

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe Jacko the tank will carry us to the promise land!

You always say that Jacko needs a tank to carry his large head :bronco:

Jacko is a big signing for the Ger's and should make a difference immediately. Good to see him back.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 0 Aldergrove 3 Farmers remain undefeated

Knights 2 Sporting 0 Knights have to bounce back after last weeks loss if they want to prove they are a top team.

Raiders 1 Moody 1 didn't know who to pick so lets call a tie and say who cares.

Players 0 Rangers 3 After poor performances under Stepchilds leadership he goes out and gets some of the old talent back and that should be enough to get some goals. Too bad Stepchild is still in charge or they may actually be able to make a realistic push back up to the top (by Rex's definition that is any team in the top four). I always say it is easier to fire the coach than it is to fire the whole team but that is just my oppinion.

Highlanders 2 Razorbacks 1 Milhouse sent out an email that made Moody's rant look like a Sunday school lesson and STD is questionable so that should be enough to get the win. I hope people actually read the Email and I am not ready to play or I change my prediction to 6 - 0 in favour of Rex's boys.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Beautiful

Rangerforever said:
OK - Now I know who the signing is and if true, it is huge.

Great to have you back Jacko,

:)

I didn't realize Jacko could play center mid...or between the pipes for that matter... ;)

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
Players 0 Rangers 3 After poor performances under Stepchilds leadership he goes out and gets some of the old talent back and that should be enough to get some goals. Too bad Stepchild is still in charge or they may actually be able to make a realistic push back up to the top (by Rex's definition that is any team in the top four). I always say it is easier to fire the coach than it is to fire the whole team but that is just my oppinion..
STD, I hate to burst your bubble but I am not the coach. I run the practice and occasionally get asked questions about game time decisions :rolleyes: I yell and scream like I am, but I ultimately am just an angry stepchild :D :knvb:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So it is a leadership problem then. How about TR for coach and Zaurrini for Gm. Think of what the increase in TR playing time would do for team spirit and with an all new Italian lineup you are gauranteed to have eleven players behind the ball at all times. Yes the Germans and the Italians reunited once again, maybe this time it will work out for them.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
could it be true! another big signing for the rangers. Jacko, who's next. please fill me in if anyone has heard anything. all i have to say is watch out from the rangers in the 2nd half of the season, i think with the signings and maybe more before the weekend the rangers are going to be tough to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0