Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - February '05

Who will win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, and our league team is way better because we only have like 14/15 players signed and use a bunch of callups every game, in the cup we've been working 1 or 2 subs if any. Looking forward to the game against Poco Prem as we moved from Poco when we got to div 1 so we know a lot of the players and should be a good spirited game.

Brandon

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You'll be in tough with Poco Brandon,
They've come off wins against Chilliwack and PAU and look like they are firing on all cylinders right now.
Good luck.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha ya . . . . . .definitely in tough.... we got nothing to lose and our home turf, gonna have to play lights out defense and keep it low scoring ;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jock said:
Rex or Trapper,

Could one of you do me a favor & get a hold of an authentic Wade DFC replica preferably not autographed (I hear they lose value on E-bay if autographed), that would be so sweet man....

I kinda want to score a Brandan Sampson jersey...does it come in a home red :confused:

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse said:
Wade is so yesterday's news, Brandon is da bomb. :rolleyes:

Who is more important to their team Wade or Sampsonite?

Pro Brandon:

- I'm captain he isn't :p
- My team is still alive in the pak
- I'm a more versatile player and play all 3 positions

Pro Wade:

- He's scored 90% of his teams goals and has more goals personally than most teams in the FVSL
- His team is in first, mine is dwelling in the slums
- I go back to play defense when we play DFC just to try and help stop him and he's gotten a hat trick the past 3-4 times he's played us =(

Wade is definitely more important hands down :) My pro's are me grasping for straws and his are dominating :D

Brandon

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
- My team is still alive in the pak

'Til Sunday night..about 7:30 .... :rolleyes:

Wouldn't want to miss this one, A "slum" div 1 team playing a top premier team... What's your number... or should I just look for the captains band.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You cannot compare Wade and Samsonite. Swansonite is the most versatile player in The FVSL DIV3-Prem. Although I am yet to see the Wade on Defence, from what I hear it's impossible to get by him....and I can only imagine the oppositions frustration level if THE WADE were to put between the pipes.

The Swansonight is the soul of the mighty Fury. Without slippy , sloppy , sampsonite the fury would drop like rexs jaw 3 yrs ago when he found the wade playing in the trailer park field with the local bottle kids.

The Wade on the otherhand is teh wheels on the razorback RV(recreational vehicle - see Uncle Eddie)...with out the wade, the only way the razor Rv would move is if the entire team put everything they had into it and pushed it....only to cruise below the speed limit, getting past by an old blue bus driven by chuck norris and a young silver plated mexican riding a black stallion.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
garuanteed if the razorramons traded 'the wade' for 'sampsoswan' dfc would be undeafeated in div.1 and would have beat Langley Prem 3-0 in the pak cup. Samposite knows how to play the game of soccer and wade does not. Sure, 29goals is impressive but the kid could have 19,762 goals if he finished everyone of his breakaways.

The Port Moody Fury is a suspect div.3b team (yes people actually do play div.3b) if sampsoslippery wasnt in the middle of the park controlling the whole game. Kid is for real. Kid can play.

Rex if i were you, id be all over sampsons nuts offering him your life savings to get him to hop aboard the razors.

hey swansonap. If rex doesnt talk to you, there is a spot on the black knights for you....we will even offer you player coach. Swansonitty....a fvsl legend in the making.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
'Til Sunday night..about 7:30 .... :rolleyes:

Wouldn't want to miss this one, A "slum" div 1 team playing a top premier team... What's your number... or should I just look for the captains band.

skinniest guy on the park running around in the middle, can't miss me :) #14

you knights seriously crack me up, wade actually did play in net once against us in a summer league game, he tried to go end to end at one point and made it threw a bunch of our guys until he got to the 18 and got hacked.

Brandon

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
# 14 on pm fury, not sure of his name...but wow i think hes teh only canadian to perfect the criss cross crease pass.....the kid is unreal....a tad overweight ..but jesus....poco is in for a surprise

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley vs Highlanders cancelled.

Something about double booking Langley this weekend. Kind of dumb since we could have made up our game vs the DFC Wadebacks. :(

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
skinniest guy on the park running around in the middle, can't miss me :) #14

Brandon

yes, he's skinny.... but,
pound for pound, the greatest player ever to step on a soccer field...

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brandon, Wade told me about that run just this past weekend... I told him I would have hacked him down at center... but he'd have to have come right up to me and stopped long enough for me to do it. :rolleyes: He's a damn good keeper as well.

So which is it...skinny or "a tad overwight"? Will the 14 on your back be scrunched or stretched?

Outcast... I think that's a little exagerated. what you're saying is that Brandon is a better finisher than Wade WHILE keeping Langley Prem from scoring. That's a tall task to be at both ends of the park... does anyone else on Port Moody ever touch the ball, or does Brandon just tell them to keep still while he deflects passes off them on give-and-goes? Wades a pure finisher, and smart front runner. Lazy when he should be and lightning when he needs to be. He's at full stride in two steps. His skills will get better (he's only 20), but you can't teach speed. Once he has those two, he'll be phenomenal.

dirtysanchez

Jan 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is the guru Wade's dad or boyfriend?

I too have graced the field to play against Samsom and can say that i do enjoy playing against him. There's nothing like seeing a young pretty boy dancing around the middle of the park with his head down. How many concussions are you up to now?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dirtysanchez said:
Is the guru Wade's dad or boyfriend?......... I too have graced the field to play against Samsom ....
He's both!! We're a very "tight" family! :eek:

I think you meant, "grazed the field"... even I can mosey as fast as you. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0