Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - February '05

Who will win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dirtysanchez said:
I too have graced the field to play against Samsom and can say that i do enjoy playing against him. There's nothing like seeing a young pretty boy dancing around the middle of the park with his head down. How many concussions are you up to now?

1 bad one last year going up for a header at our old frozen turf and it felt like my temple landed on pavement. I then proceeded to get up and try to run twice before stumbling over and losing my balance. I took that as a sign to get off the field.

I'd have to say i'm pretty lucky so far . . .

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
thats the difference sampsonswipe gets up after a knock and tries to play through it....wede gets knocked and goes and cries on Rax's shoulder. Those two do make a nice couple by the way. ok ok...wade can finish....but all joking aside...sampsonhippy is a better footballer then wade, handsdown. If sampinhype were surrounded with better players (i.e black knights) hed get the credit he deserved....

Sampsongypsie is the real deal.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
....wede gets knocked and goes and cries on Rax's shoulder.
yore speeling iz atroshus! ! ! :rolleyes:
outkast said:
If sampinhype were surrounded with better players (i.e black knights) hed get the credit he deserved....
Now it makes more sense.... Black shite + outcast = jealoushe'snotplayingforDFC :D

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
yore speeling iz atroshus! ! ! :rolleyes:

ahhhhhh....almost funny.

guru said:
Now it makes more sense.... Black shite + outcast = jealoushe'snotplayingforDFC :D

as much as i would like to play for dfc...it wouldnt work...you would have 2 people to pass the ball to...i dont know if you lads could grasp that concept. And trapper would have 2 people to punt the ball too....might be too much to ask.

Anyways....

this just in:

After the 04-05 season sampsonsnot is an official member of the bks....just waiting on sampsons mvp calibur year to be over.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
uh oh . . . is it time for me to start getting some representation? anyone interested in becoming a player agent? :D

please fax resume, must have these qualifications:

- be able to demand a high salary, none of this pay fees to pay, wheres our cba?
- be able to be up to date on current insurance issues on my next impending concussion
- if i find myself in need of some TP, be sure to be someone who wipes with there right . . .

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sampson,
lets look at your real qualities. Can you drink? Can you play with a hangover?
Can you stay out late?
If the answer is yes, perhaps you could join the tradition we call the Rangers. Soccer and winning come 2nd to booze and good times. Oops, you may be too young. Maybe you should have your agent contact Coach! :D

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
as much as i would like to play for dfc...it wouldnt work... trapper would have 2 people to punt the ball too....might be too much to ask.
true... Trapper confuses easily... if Wader's not on the park, he punts the ball out of play....

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
Sampson,
lets look at your real qualities. Can you drink? Can you play with a hangover?
Can you stay out late?
If the answer is yes, perhaps you could join the tradition we call the Rangers. Soccer and winning come 2nd to booze and good times. Oops, you may be too young. Maybe you should have your agent contact Coach! :D

ooooh i've had my hungover moments on the field, puking at the top of the 18 during setup for a corner and then rinsing my mouth out with the goalies water bottle mid play was a classic that comes to memory right away :D poor keeper, was that you sam? can't remember if that was you or james.

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
ooooh i've had my hungover moments on the field, puking at the top of the 18 during setup for a corner and then rinsing my mouth out with the goalies water bottle mid play was a classic that comes to memory right away :D poor keeper, was that you sam? can't remember if that was you or james.

:D ....luckily, it wasn't me.

carebear_kid

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
wade sucks the razorbacks would be nowhere without jack the ripper he rips it up on the field and there would be no dfc without him.

wade has no skill and without his speed he really does have nothin.

but in the end the razorbacks are in first and port moody isnt

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't really get why people say without speed he is nothing. he does have speed so what are you getting at. If zidane didn't have all that skill he would be nothing too. I don't know why people hate on the kid, he is 20 and the best forward in div 1. I guess maybe he should have to carry around a backpack full of bricks, too slow him down to even out the score. Then he would get exposed for the shite player he is. Oh yah wades a pussy.. sampson so hot right now

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
please don't forget to post any makeup games.
the fvsl site does not list them.
sunday's results:
knights 2 lufc 0

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
carebear_kid said:
wade sucks the razorbacks would be nowhere without jack the ripper he rips it up on the field and there would be no dfc without him.
wade has no skill and without his speed he really does have nothin.
but in the end the razorbacks are in first and port moody isnt
Hey Cb-K, You don't know squat about Wade. Sure he lacks skill, but he is very fast, (for now)... he's already showing signs of losing a step, so he'd better start working on those skills... either that or just go back to playing hockey in Div 3.

and Jackoff the Ripper suck-diddly-ucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0