Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - February '05

Who will win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
little bit of an upset although you wouldnt think that after watching that poor excuse of an effort from the knights....

poco 1 knights 0

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove and DFC Razorbacks were tied at 1-1 when i had to leave.(family stuff boys)
Good hard game with Aldergrove coming on more in the second half after an absolute beauty by Wade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see the top two teams going toe to toe!!!!!!

What was the final and how did it all shake down.

Oh Yeah, B Knights, thanks for coming out!!!!!! Season over boys.

I forgot, there is always next year right? :rolleyes:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good old Arnie Meers.
For those of you who don't know, this guy is a legand.

He may be old but this guy is and was money!!!!!!!

How many guys in Div 1 can hold records in the VMSL and PCSL for goal scoring titals.

Well done Rex, congrats on a very big win young man.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Good old Arnie Meers.

I have heard of this guy before, I thing he was the top Goal Scorer in the Nations Cup back in 1980, that must be Arnie Meers Sr. So this Arnie Meers Jr. guy, must take after his Old Man. Not Bad.

hos

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think he is the same guy to score 50 goals one year for QPR !!!!!!

Sr , Jr , it's all the same HOS.

I mean your a dad with two kids, who still has the heart and mind of a twenty year old!!!!!!! ;)

Oh and by the way. That's a good thing big man.

Trivia HOS.
Did Arnie ever put the ball past you?

I'm calling 3.

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, Wade had nothing to do with the winner. It was a great effort by Wooly to get the ball back to Arnie, who put it in the open net.

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is the deal? FVSL website schedule for next weekend has Port Moody Div1 playing a Pak cup game at 6 on Sunday against Poco P, and a makeup game with Aldergrove at 2:15 the same day.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hubs said:
What is the deal? FVSL website schedule for next weekend has Port Moody Div1 playing a Pak cup game at 6 on Sunday against Poco P, and a makeup game with Aldergrove at 2:15 the same day.

They're young and in shape they can play 2 games.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Trivia HOS.
Did Arnie ever put the ball past you?

Maybe in training, he did try to do one of his famous two foot scissors tackle on me, but I was able to jump out of the way. He never gets carded for those.

hos

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
congrats to trapper, wade, arnie, rex and the rest of dewdney boys for the win on sunday.
the knights couldn't have asked for a better outcome except that we lost when we absolutely couldn't afford it.
not a good game for any of us especially watching from the sidelines.
i myself havn't played since the aldergrove game 22 days ago and starting to forget how to play this game :eek:

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't congratulate me man, I gave Grove their goal. I want to thank the rest of my team for bailing my a$$ out. I gave up a horible rebound on a fairly harmless shot. It happens from time to time. I'm gald the boys battled hard for the rest of the game and were rewarded for their hard work. It was tough physical game, as always from those guys. The small field makes it a very close marking game with not a lot of room.

Lots of interesting results last weekend. Thanks for letting us increase our lead over y'all. :D Now we get a to sit and rest this weekend seeing as all our make up games are against teams still in the hunt for their cups. Anyone want an exhibition this weekend?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
trapper said:
Anyone want an exhibition this weekend?

Let's see.
The Masters Rangers don't have a game this weekend either.
Have you updated your back-of-the-neck sunscreen prescription?
Or, in advance, simply remove the red bulb behind you prior to kick off.
We could give you lot a good old fashioned humping like the old days if you wish.
We could also get that head of Rex's down to a managable size to fit through the changeroom door again too.

PM me,

RF

;)

Wade doesn't fcuking know the half of it - School is in session.... :D

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 2 @ Port Moody Fury 1

We went up 1-0 in the first 15 minutes on a nice cross crease pass and tap in, and then they tied it up near the end of the first half on a 2 on 1 transition break. Earlier in the 2nd half they went up 2-1 on a nice thru ball and good low corner finish. The second half wasn't the prettiest with lots of chirping by both sides and at the ref as well and we hit a couple crossbars, myself included =(, and couldn't muster up anything for the rest of the match.

Congrats to DFC!!!! Well done.

Brandon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0