Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Div 4 multi division thread. 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We got ours toniight for 8:30 at newton Vs Aldergrove... Gunna try and get it done now, so we dont have to play in frozen tundra that is January/February in BC!
Hey WC, what can we expect from SP Lions?? Game report on them?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We got ours toniight for 8:30 at newton Vs Aldergrove... Gunna try and get it done now, so we dont have to play in frozen tundra that is January/February in BC!
Hey WC, what can we expect from SP Lions?? Game report on them?

Chippy and on the ball but not the greatest team but hard working. Tons of fans and they videotape the game. And a full bench.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks WC, hopefully we will have their number.
WRU 8... Aldergove 0... Good game, they have stepped up their team a little. Better passing and such, but still need another year of working together. Nice group of guys, and they work hard to the last whistle. Good way to spend a wednesday night.
On to the the lions and another tough sunday game!!!

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
4C
Bradner 3-2 N.D.Sundowners,

We blew the lead late and they got off a lucky shot towards the end. Game could have been ridiculas at half if we barried our chances. we didn't, and payed the price. On a side note, the ref was an absolute ass to both teams, called random offsides, and sucked the life out of this game. We had a player let the ball go threw to a runner, because he was offside, so he didn't play the ball. ref called it offside anyway, saying he didn't care if the guy didn't play the ball, and then gave him a yellow for asking the ref to clarify. Ref didn't lose us the game though, we stopped working in the second half because bradner was not that good and we took the foot off the pedal with the lead. on to next week.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wru 2 lions 0 .... Pretty good game, they were definitely A little chippy like wc said! Lotsa dives and Whiney, but a good teAm overall! Update from wc vs Sparta?

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 5 Whalley 0

Good clean game, few fouls. Whalley good group of guys. Reffing was more horrendous than the Cloverdale turf, which is saying a lot.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 5 Whalley 0

Good clean game, few fouls. Whalley good group of guys. Reffing was more horrendous than the Cloverdale turf, which is saying a lot.

Yea was a good old fashion ass kicking. All the goals were quality and we didn't come out to play. We'll have to be stronger on the ball and mark our checks alot tighter.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow that is a commanding win, nice job Zidanefan! I guess we will have our work cut out for us in 2 weeks when we play for top spot :p....
As for when you guys play the Lions Zidane... Expect to work hard! They are a very skilled team that works incredibly hard, you will have to use your size and passing ability. They wont have therestar midfielder due to a redcard, him and our star midfielder colided and he happened to throw an elbow at our guy when they were on the ground.
They are weak on the back line with headers and crosses, so use ur big back line to help you out! GL to you boys.
Any heads up for what to expect from Guilford Squad?

soccermel

Oct 3, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley Clones 1 AU Real 5, unfortunate that langley only had 5 guys show from their squad, so they pulled up a few guys from the langley masters team who had played on the field just before. They were obviously tired and called the game at the half. Looking forward to meeting these guys again with a full squad. In the meantime we will take the win :p as opposed to a forefit. Playing surrey selects this sunday. Anything to look for with these guys?

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice W, the clones are an odd team... They seem like they could be quite talented, just dont ge tthe #'s out!
As for the Surrey Selects, they have one very quality midfielder, and one striker who is there Captain who are both very skilled players...Other than that, they are nothing to be to worried about. You guys just work your passing game like you can, and just maintain posession. Good luck, should be a good match between you two guys!

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow that is a commanding win, nice job Zidanefan! I guess we will have our work cut out for us in 2 weeks when we play for top spot :p....
As for when you guys play the Lions Zidane... Expect to work hard! They are a very skilled team that works incredibly hard, you will have to use your size and passing ability. They wont have therestar midfielder due to a redcard, him and our star midfielder colided and he happened to throw an elbow at our guy when they were on the ground.
They are weak on the back line with headers and crosses, so use ur big back line to help you out! GL to you boys.

Hopefully we play for top spot in two weeks. We're just taking it one game at a time, so just thinking of next weekend. Thanks for the report on them; having never seen the team, don't know what to expect out of them. That means we will do what we always do, which is just play soccer and have fun, and hopefully get a result. We dont take our success for granted. Since I am the shortest player on the field, crosses probably wont do much lol. But if they are weak at the back, that will not be good for them since we are creating chances and finishing well as a team.

As for two weeks from now, as a team we didnt even know eachother's names when we played you guys, having met during warm-up. I'm sure just like us, you guys have found team chemistry and that everything is clicking. Our play has been night and day since that first game. It should be a fun match, and definitely looking forward to playing the number one team in div 4.

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We played Guildford on Sunday. Wolves 4- Guildford- 0. 2 Red cards to them for chirping at the referee non-stop. Nice group of guys that are older than you guys. The ref we had was not that bad. Good to get a bunch of players coming back that have been awol for the last 5 weeks. Injuries,suspensions , etc. But every team can use that as an excuse. You guys should do fine against them.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully we play for top spot in two weeks. We're just taking it one game at a time, so just thinking of next weekend. Thanks for the report on them; having never seen the team, don't know what to expect out of them. That means we will do what we always do, which is just play soccer and have fun, and hopefully get a result. We dont take our success for granted. Since I am the shortest player on the field, crosses probably wont do much lol. But if they are weak at the back, that will not be good for them since we are creating chances and finishing well as a team.
As for two weeks from now, as a team we didnt even know eachother's names when we played you guys, having met during warm-up. I'm sure just like us, you guys have found team chemistry and that everything is clicking. Our play has been night and day since that first game. It should be a fun match, and definitely looking forward to playing the number one team in div 4.

It will probably be our toughest game of the season (aside from cup games). Looking forward to it, I know you guys have been on a tear, so it will be a good test for us! Just hoping we have all of our numbers out for this good match which in all honesty will probably decide who gets promoted next year (pending we both continue with our same records). Gl this weekend vs SP Lions, and have fun with the crowd of 100 Iranians screaming at you, its pretty fun!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice W, the clones are an odd team... They seem like they could be quite talented, just dont ge tthe #'s out!
As for the Surrey Selects, they have one very quality midfielder, and one striker who is there Captain who are both very skilled players...Other than that, they are nothing to be to worried about. You guys just work your passing game like you can, and just maintain posession. Good luck, should be a good match between you two guys!

Selects have a couple guys that didn't play against WRU that are good. If it's the same team(Aldergrove) as I remember, I see Selects winning this one. Should be a close game either way. 10 am might help Aldergrove as well.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus did you say 10am!!! I didnt even know Sunday started before 10am and John Madden telling me to wakeup and watch football.....

soccermel

Oct 3, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
10am the un-godly hour we got from the township! We will be missing a couple guys as well, we are having troubles with the leauge I guess including our team being under review for poor conduct, means having a couple of our more skilled guys sit a few by the sounds of it, will know more tomorrow.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! Way to go LIons, cannot say I saw that one comming...
We tied guilford today 3-3... We were playing 12 men, and the ref on our 3rd goal was trash talking our team hahhaha... Just unreal, our player gets booted in the face on their 18 when going for a header (high foot obviously). No call from ref, and we continued to bitch which was our downfall, play comes all the way back down the field and or right back clears the ball in the air at hip level with NO GUILFORD PLAYERS AROUND HIM, and ref stops the play and says high foot.... Cross comes in and goal....Ref says "theres your highfoot white, enjoy!" hahaha what a twat!
Such is life, they fought hard and played very well... Nice group of guys (wish we had more than 12 players...) On to Sparta next week... Big GAME!
Hopefully Zidane Fan you guys have a full squad out!!!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow both those scores are confusing.

Whalley 4-0 Surrey Storm.

Should have had a couple more but can really complain about scoring 4. I got a nice one off a volley to the lower corner. Their keeper made some nice saves to make the score respectable. I could have had a couple more. Good group but the ref was questionable, I got a yellow for saying WOW. After our player gets two hand shoved and gets the foul called against him. So might have to sit next game.

Whalley...What??? nice to get back in the win column.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow both those scores are confusing.

Whalley 4-0 Surrey Storm.

Should have had a couple more but can really complain about scoring 4. I got a nice one off a volley to the lower corner. Their keeper made some nice saves to make the score respectable. I could have had a couple more. Good group but the ref was questionable, I got a yellow for saying WOW. After our player gets two hand shoved and gets the foul called against him. So might have to sit next game.

Whalley...What??? nice to get back in the win column.

I'm confused about what is confusing about the score? We had 9 men. We had 9 men. We had 9 men. We were up 2-1, and had 9 men. We had a chance to tie at the death with 9 men. This team barely beat us with 9 men. I agree with you on the confusing part when it comes to the WR game. I've given my excuse, Chelsea, wtf happened to you guys?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0