Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Div 4 multi division thread. 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Same as you, we had 11 players (6 of our starters all gone due to other commitements. The league changed our game time 4 different times, from Sat night to sunday night to Sat afternoon back to Sunday afternoon...A little bit of a joke, but oh well.) They had 4 call up U21 players who were quite skilled to be honest!!! Our starting 11 was substitutes who have never really played those positions, but you cant make excuses and we shouldnt... We didnt play hard enough and its games like these that come back to bite you in the ass, we are just lucky you guys didn pull a Win.
On a side not, we will be writing a report to the league about he referee who trash talks us after a goal, absolutely disracefull! Small Italian looking guy with curly hair, made numerous snide remarks and phantom calls such as our high foot, then no whistle off the free kick... Just embarassing... Gotta let the past be the past though and keep our heads up and move on to next weeks game!!!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm confused about what is confusing about the score? We had 9 men. We had 9 men. We had 9 men. We were up 2-1, and had 9 men. We had a chance to tie at the death with 9 men. This team barely beat us with 9 men. I agree with you on the confusing part when it comes to the WR game. I've given my excuse, Chelsea, wtf happened to you guys?????

Yea I guess that makes sense.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm confused about what is confusing about the score? We had 9 men. We had 9 men. We had 9 men. We were up 2-1, and had 9 men. We had a chance to tie at the death with 9 men. This team barely beat us with 9 men. I agree with you on the confusing part when it comes to the WR game. I've given my excuse, Chelsea, wtf happened to you guys?????
I think they had 9 men.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
4C , Surrey Impact 3-3 N.D. Sundowners,

We could have scored alot more in the final minutes, but hit 3 posts in a span of 15 seconds. Surrey is not a very good team at all. good group of guys though, they do keep running and never give up. they were gifted a goal with a missed offside. ref took alot of abuse from me and no card. i like him already. told me straight, half a step later and the guy was off. to his credit he was on the line with our defence to see the offside. not calling it from 30 yards. so i can't complain with that. they also got a great strike in the top left corner from a free kick, one of the downsides to having a 5'5" goalie. good effort though, and on to a real test next week with fraser valley red devils.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
4C N.D Sundowners 4-2 Fraser Valley Red Devils.

We played a 4-5-1 and clogged the middle of the park. They scored one late to make the score closer than the game was. They also only had 11 players. On to next week.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 5-0 Aldergrove

Was never close we scored 5 mins in and could have had 5-6 more if it weren't for some quality stops by their keeper. I was head cheerleader because of a suspension. Have to say their field is pure comedy. Time to upgrade to a big boy field.

Teenage female ref was very solid.

Whalley...What???

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
One of the toughest games we have played all year long!We went up 1-0 in the 20th off a poor defense blooper by them, misplayed back pass gave our star scorer a b-way. 1-0 at half... Until about the 70th it was back and forth, we could of burried 2 or 3, their keepr came up big! 70th they made a nice cross in, well controlled by their striker on the 6 and he burried it. Then about 5mins later we had a defensive blooper on our 18 and ball fell to their striker and he roofed it perfectly, sweet shot i have to admit. Down 2-1 now and we thought we were done... Then in the 80th FROM HALF we had a free kick, and our defense man wanted to put in on their 6 yrd line, insteade he roofs it top cheddar !!!!!! HIGHLIGHT GOAL OF THE YEAR!!! Then about 2 minutes later, off some solid for-checking deflection falls to our strikers foot, B-way for him and hi finished it clinically.
The game could have gone either way, Sparta is a great group of guys with 3 all-star players to be honest. Definately not a Div.4 team, more like Div.2/Div.1... Great game by both teams...On to Surrey next week

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
One of the toughest games we have played all year long!We went up 1-0 in the 20th off a poor defense blooper by them, misplayed back pass gave our star scorer a b-way. 1-0 at half... Until about the 70th it was back and forth, we could of burried 2 or 3, their keepr came up big! 70th they made a nice cross in, well controlled by their striker on the 6 and he burried it. Then about 5mins later we had a defensive blooper on our 18 and ball fell to their striker and he roofed it perfectly, sweet shot i have to admit. Down 2-1 now and we thought we were done... Then in the 80th FROM HALF we had a free kick, and our defense man wanted to put in on their 6 yrd line, insteade he roofs it top cheddar !!!!!! HIGHLIGHT GOAL OF THE YEAR!!! Then about 2 minutes later, off some solid for-checking deflection falls to our strikers foot, B-way for him and hi finished it clinically.
The game could have gone either way, Sparta is a great group of guys with 3 all-star players to be honest. Definately not a Div.4 team, more like Div.2/Div.1... Great game by both teams...On to Surrey next week

Surrey Strom 2-0 SP Lions

From a buddy Strom played well Lions dropped their heads after the first goal.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice Win btw WC! I for the life of me cannot remeber what the Surrey Storm are like, the only team I cannot remember TBH. Any key players/ notables you can recall when you played them...And their style of play?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice Win btw WC! I for the life of me cannot remeber what the Surrey Storm are like, the only team I cannot remember TBH. Any key players/ notables you can recall when you played them...And their style of play?

You should be fine. Their keeper is good.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate giving 3 points away to other teams
Such is the game of soccer my friend! BTW Sick stache you were rockin, and I have to ask this one question, because your keeper seems like he is pretty decent..... What the F*ck happened on that free kick to him from half?

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
no idea dude. but that's not what ticked me off. it was giving you guys two other freebies. actually we gave you all the goals. i worked my butt off going 2v4 pretty much the whole game trying to score. we finally get two, and then lose because we give 3 away. It wouldnt sting so much if you guys passed and danced around us for a nice set up. but when the ball is bouncing and we miss it and let a player run in untouched, it hurts. you guys took advantage of the opportunities that were given you. hats off for that, but they shouldn't have happened. i thought we were going to win it 2-1.

ps- i thought i was gonna get carded for my 'stache.....

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very true, score definately could have been 2-1... And yeah i gotta say you did bust your ass buddy, you and that one tall midfielder with the taped socks ran the whole fild! Keep that stahce goin hahaha, gl in season and hopefully we may see you in cup run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0