Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Div 4 multi division thread. 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome to the fvsl Mel. Nice result though good job, almost got 3 points! I'm cheering for you guys. What was the difference in your guys' play from other games?

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stolo div 2 team 1-2 N.D. Sundowners.
IT wasn't there entire div 2 squad, just 8 of them. playing the entire game. There one goal was an awesome strike from 30 yards that knuckled everywere except of of bounds. Our 2 goals came off of goal mouth scrambles. this was a shyte game by us. we were very lucky stolo didn't have a better game or we would have lost. it was an even game both ways. watched the stolo v white rock game before. 3-2 stolo. fcuking ref was almost an hour late. brutal. On to next week.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
WRU B 10- Surrey Storm 0.... Its like the score line says.... No shots for me, nice group of guys to playh against all worked very hard and clean tackles. Too bad they couldnt get a few more #'s for subs. On to Whalley this Sunday which will be our toughest match of the year and looking forward to it!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 0-0 SP Lions

This team brings a ton of fans out and tape their game. They're cheap and lippy. Some teams might have a problem with these guys(Selects). They had a pk and a couple of chances and we had a couple chances but no finish for both squads. Their fans are hilarious. Chanting and yelling arabic. They came at us hard and we didn't expect it. Will have to come out alot harder next time.

What happened with FC Sparta-Clones game? just shows x-x. No ref again?

Whalley...What??? Top teams playing next weekend will see where we really stand.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Precisely. Is there a number to call if the ref doesn't show? What's the protocol when this happens, besides being really pissed off?

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It happend to us 3 weeks ago vs Aldergrove... Generally its the ref's mistake, and you can try calling the league but usually all the ref's are already working. All you can do is delay the game, and hope that the ref shows up... You get a re-make sometime in Jan/Feb when season is over... If no ref shows, then just have a friendly scrimmage for fun, and thats about it hahaha.
WC you gotta give respect to the Lions and there fans, I think its pretty cool that they constantly get that many fans out to pretty much every game! They were the exact same last year, and I must agree a little chippy and poor slide tacklers :p
Look forward to our match this Sunday, hopefully its a beauty sunny day and both teams have full squads!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It happend to us 3 weeks ago vs Aldergrove... Generally its the ref's mistake, and you can try calling the league but usually all the ref's are already working. All you can do is delay the game, and hope that the ref shows up... You get a re-make sometime in Jan/Feb when season is over... If no ref shows, then just have a friendly scrimmage for fun, and thats about it hahaha.
WC you gotta give respect to the Lions and there fans, I think its pretty cool that they constantly get that many fans out to pretty much every game! They were the exact same last year, and I must agree a little chippy and poor slide tacklers :p
Look forward to our match this Sunday, hopefully its a beauty sunny day and both teams have full squads!

Yea we haven't had any problems with getting our players out. There won't be any excuses from me. Game will be for top spot. We will have to be better prepared this coming weekend.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about you guys have an epic game, with great chances and great goal keeping, that ends 0-0 draw. You each get a point, so it's win-win (and it's win for us as well).

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Negatory, one team must be victorious! No more tie bullshit, 1 is enough for me this season hahahah, we can let you guys and your rediculously high goal scoring games back into the 1st place running

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
In 4C action......

Langley Highlanders 0-3 N.D. Sundowners. Good game by us, better second half with all our gaols coming in it. Langley are young and have a 1 dangerous player, but he is stranded out on the wing with no help. Stolo and Royals after looked boring so we went to the pub instead. On to indoor and then more pub.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wru 1 whalley0..... Hard fought game by both teams, we put it away in about the 70th, they continued to fight hard all the way through!! Good team with skilled players, unfortunate about the red for their striker! Tied for top spot with a game in hand!!!!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wru 1 whalley0..... Hard fought game by both teams, we put it away in about the 70th, they continued to fight hard all the way through!! Good team with skilled players, unfortunate about the red for their striker! Tied for top spot with a game in hand!!!!

Agreed really close game and not too many chances. Missed my chance and you guys scored a beauty. Will be a great rematch.

FC Sparta 5-0 Surrey Selects

From what I saw they are quick but had no subs. They have a monster in the back, like 6'8" or something and a pure speed striker.

Whalley...What???

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who needs subs? We also have a slow striker (yours truly) and an even slower center mid with a wicked left shot ;)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow didnt realize, but all top 4 teams play against eachother next weekend! Could be a big weekend for a change in Standings.....
As for the game report on Sparta WC... They are pretty much an identical team to us, young, fast and good ball control. They have a good solid team, with no real weak spots. Your midfielder (older guy shaved head) will have his work cutout for him with these guys, there good in the MID! Gl to both of you guys, but you can always finish with a tie if you like...Right Zidane?

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got word of a mid-week game for us vs Aldergrove (make up game) Stoked to play these guys again! I had no desire to play them in Jan/Feb in frozen weather!

soccermel

Oct 3, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Zidane, we have finally started to get used to the team, most having never played together, so yes improving quickly. Looking forward to the game tomorrow, just hope a ref will show up this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0