Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Div 4 multi division thread. 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Division 4B FVSL

I know this is the wrong thread, but we don't have a 4C thread yet and i'm to lazy to start one. So, in 4C action tonight, fraser valley red devils B 1-3 N.D, Sundowners. they are young and fast and can't decide what type of game they want to play. we were slow, out of shape and yet somehow won. Looks like we won't be detroiting it this year, and running the table in reverse.
woohoo, were the F is my icepack.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Whiterock B 1- Sparta 0... Sparta is a young strong team! Excellent strikers and midfield, but lacking in the back line. They have to cetnre backs that are both over 6'5 hahaha Unreal. They controlled most of 1st half, but 2nd half was a whole other world. We took all possession, hit 2 posts and came away with a sitter in the 85th for the win. Good squad!
WC whats the Wolves team like?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Whiterock B 1- Sparta 0... Sparta is a young strong team! Excellent strikers and midfield, but lacking in the back line. They have to cetnre backs that are both over 6'5 hahaha Unreal. They controlled most of 1st half, but 2nd half was a whole other world. We took all possession, hit 2 posts and came away with a sitter in the 85th for the win. Good squad!
WC whats the Wolves team like?

To clarify, I don't play with the Surrey Selects my friends do. The Wolves couldn't hit the net and the Selects had 9 guys for almost the whole game. They had 5 sitters off scramble plays. And let in a goal from a guy running down a wing and shooting the ball on net. Selects will be in tough unless the find some players. They could compete with 11 but not 9.

As for my game. Whalley Utd. vs Aldergrove.

Just to get guys excited, I wore a large jersey, yes LARGE. If you have ever met me, you would know what that would look like. The game was all ours we moved the ball well and got 2 in the first half(should have been more) then Aldergrove ran out of gas and we started to pour them in. Could have been 11 but missed some chances. 7-0 us. It's nice to play on a team that moves the ball so well, it's been a while.

Whalley...What???

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Div 4a - August-Sept TTP/Banter

What happened to the Blues?

Milan if they stay consistent should take the div

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

So both the wolves and Selects could be in rough shape this year by the sounds of it then?
Three pretty big blowout games 4-1,4-1 and you guys 7-0... League could be a little on side this year! Off to play the stom, should be a good challenge

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

So according to MB10 the Red Devils B are Premier quality and the Sundowners beat them by 2. This is gonna be a tough division I guess.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

So according to MB10 the Red Devils B are Premier quality and the Sundowners beat them by 2. This is gonna be a tough division I guess.

never said there a premier quality side, said they had players capable of playing prem. Obviously the rest of the team wasn't good enough to win there first game. #standingcorrected

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

That aside, good start waterbreak. Sundowners had a shite season last year, good to see them start off on the right foot.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

MB, I'm playing with FC Sparta div 4b this year. New team out of langley started by my buddy Mark who used to play for Mike at Langley before he blew his knee out a couple years ago. Thanks for the offer though, I def would have taken you up on it if I wasn't signed anywhere. How u guys gonna be this year?

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

In 4 c action. N.D.Sundowner 2-1 Langley sporting. I was in whistler so i am hearing this second hand. We controlled the game start to finnish, with us just hitting the goalie or missing the net. there goal came from a PK. As for the start to the season, the team has undergone a lot of changes over the summer. Alot of young blood and old crew moved out. we should do well, i make no predictions. we only have 19 signed. but, it is 19 that show up 95 % of the time. it's a long season and hopefully we come out doing well.

As for Red devils. yes, we beat them 3-2, but it was a 1 sided game for them and we got lucky. they do have some quality players that can make a desent stand in div 1 maybe prem. as soon as they figure everyone out and play together, they will advance. just my 2 cents, and i have been drinking heavily all weekend.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
In 4 c action. N.D.Sundowner 2-1 Langley sporting. I was in whistler so i am hearing this second hand. We controlled the game start to finnish, with us just hitting the goalie or missing the net. there goal came from a PK. As for the start to the season, the team has undergone a lot of changes over the summer. Alot of young blood and old crew moved out. we should do well, i make no predictions. we only have 19 signed. but, it is 19 that show up 95 % of the time. it's a long season and hopefully we come out doing well.

As for Red devils. yes, we beat them 3-2, but it was a 1 sided game for them and we got lucky. they do have some quality players that can make a desent stand in div 1 maybe prem. as soon as they figure everyone out and play together, they will advance. just my 2 cents, and i have been drinking heavily all weekend.
Someone needs to make this thread just a plain old division 4 thread.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

WRU B 3- Surrey Storm 0..... Could have been a much higher scoring game than shown! Good group of guys at Surrey Storm, worked hard, but we were just on our game today. 1-0 at half, then burried a few for good measure and just took our foot off the pedal and worked the passing game.
Off to play aldergrove... Westcoast, any idea of what to expect with them?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

WRU B 3- Surrey Storm 0..... Could have been a much higher scoring game than shown! Good group of guys at Surrey Storm, worked hard, but we were just on our game today. 1-0 at half, then burried a few for good measure and just took our foot off the pedal and worked the passing game.
Off to play aldergrove... Westcoast, any idea of what to expect with them?

A new team to the league shouldn't have any trouble with this team. They don't get chippy when they get down and are a good group of guys. They have a full squad an hour before game time, but just don't have the organization to be any good.

As for our game Whalley 3-1 LUFC Wolves.

We came out slow, they scored off a defensive breakdown to go up 1-0. We get one back off a wicked shot to the corner by our center mid. 1-1 at half. We keep going and get another off a beauty to the top corner.2-1 us. Then I send our center mid in on a break he is tackled from behind and we receive a PK and convert. 3-1. they come back hard and the ref makes some really piss poor calls, but we hold them off. I have seen Selects, Clones, Aldergrove and the Wolves play and would say they Wolves are by far better then the rest.

Whalley...What???

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks JBN... As for playing up with Div.2 J.J.... I dunno, there keeps is a pretty good guy, I cant say I know much about him, but he is good from what I hear, so they probably wont need me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0