Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Div 4 multi division thread. 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

soccermel

Oct 3, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately starting a brand new team with only one player who was on a team last fall means working out a lot of kinks. We have some young guys with great skill and promise but took some players on the roster through referral sight unseen (really bad idea). After a rocky start have lost some of our core skilled guys (as can be expected with tough losses). So back to the drawing board I guess, hoping by the new year we can give you guys some competition.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately starting a brand new team with only one player who was on a team last fall means working out a lot of kinks. We have some young guys with great skill and promise but took some players on the roster through referral sight unseen (really bad idea). After a rocky start have lost some of our core skilled guys (as can be expected with tough losses). So back to the drawing board I guess, hoping by the new year we can give you guys some competition.
The new year? The season is pretty much done by then. You might have to just pick up everyone and anyone willing to come out and kick a ball and don't care about losing.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a lot of respect for Aldergrove. Yes the score was out of control, but not once did Aldergrove give in. In fact, they had more shots in the last 20 mins than they did the whole game. Very clean game with little swearing and almost zero fouls. You guys still continued to work your butts off and still played as hard as you did when the first whistle blew. That is more respectable than some teams I've played on where egos are flying everywhere and guys think they are God's gift to soccer. Keep putting in the effort, and even though it may take a little while, you guys will be rewarded. Good luck, Aldergrove.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for the wolves Vs WRU B game, we had to play against a 12th man on the field. Referee didnt bring his cards, didnt have flags... It was a joke, 1st goal came from a guy standing on my goal line then ran to the ball infornt of him and turned and scored, offside by about 10 feet... One of the worst reffing shows I have ever had. Oh well, on to next week, Wolves r a good group of guys

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for the wolves Vs WRU B game, we had to play against a 12th man on the field. Referee didnt bring his cards, didnt have flags... It was a joke, 1st goal came from a guy standing on my goal line then ran to the ball infornt of him and turned and scored, offside by about 10 feet... One of the worst reffing shows I have ever had. Oh well, on to next week, Wolves r a good group of guys

Sounds like the exact guy we had. We assumed he didn't have flags because a team got so pissed off they stole them.

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
He didn't have cards either :confused:

he borrowed a pen and didn't return it either...ref report filed.
He set up shop on Willoughby East when he was supposed to be on Will. West in our game vs WRU ;he did not check cards;no flags;said hurry up let's get going at 8: 50 ish. Then during the game yelled out that his watch had stopped and needed the proper time left in the half. He made dubious calls for both sides. Chelsea and his WRU guys a good group to play against despite the somewhat disorganized fellow in the middle !!

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks PK, u guys area good group as well. Work hard, and strong tacklers. Its just frustrating tying a game due to phantom calls, and watching some poor tackles be made. Our right back has a broken foot from your guys's striker, which got no card... And we should have had a yellow(maybe a red card) for the cleats up tackle made in about the 80th...The ref also stopped the game in the 80th minute, thats including the 10mins or so for our injured DMan...So really it was about a 70minute game....

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
4C- N.D. Royals 0- 3 N.D. Sundowners.

Plain and simple, they suck and we carried the play for the entire game. they had a bouncer in the second half which i will be nice and call a shot. The had no answer and if it wasn't for some bad finnishing and some disorganized play in the final 3rd on our part this game is in double digits. It's nice to be on the winning side so far this year. Great effort by the lads to not play down to there level. And whoever there coach is, Jim something....This tit should be sent to the parking lot for goating players into yellow cards. The real pisser is the ref admitting after the call that he should have yellow carded jimmy to. I feel sorry for these boys, all he does is scream and lay into them. nothing positive. Maybe he was having a bad day, who knows. On to stolo and the middle of nowhere.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
4C- N.D. Royals 0- 3 N.D. Sundowners.

Plain and simple, they suck and we carried the play for the entire game. they had a bouncer in the second half which i will be nice and call a shot. The had no answer and if it wasn't for some bad finnishing and some disorganized play in the final 3rd on our part this game is in double digits. It's nice to be on the winning side so far this year. Great effort by the lads to not play down to there level. And whoever there coach is, Jim something....This tit should be sent to the parking lot for goating players into yellow cards. The real pisser is the ref admitting after the call that he should have yellow carded jimmy to. I feel sorry for these boys, all he does is scream and lay into them. nothing positive. Maybe he was having a bad day, who knows. On to stolo and the middle of nowhere.

Jim Matheson was the coach of the ND Titans until the gave him the boot, from what I heard.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 4-0 Guildford FC.

For some reason this team has 3 girls playing on it. We go up 1-0 and Ishould have made it 2-0 but the post made a beauty stop. 1-0 at half. We keep coming and Petey scores 3 straight to make it 4-0. Should have been 7/8-0 but we missed alot of chances. I should have had a least one.

Whalley..What???on to SP Lions who were gifted a game today.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rofl, the female strikers WC!!! The one girl is actually not half bad, but last time we played them we told the ref please make sure you make the calls as if its MAN VS MAN... Needless to say, that didnt happen...
As for WRU B Vs Clones 7 or 8 us..1 for them... Game got called in the 70th... We had 12 or 13, one was a call up. They had 1 short to start, and it was never really a game.. Unfortunate, because they look like a good group of guys with 2 very talented strikers... On to the Surrey Selects!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rofl, the female strikers WC!!! The one girl is actually not half bad, but last time we played them we told the ref please make sure you make the calls as if its MAN VS MAN... Needless to say, that didnt happen...
As for WRU B Vs Clones 7 or 8 us..1 for them... Game got called in the 70th... We had 12 or 13, one was a call up. They had 1 short to start, and it was never really a game.. Unfortunate, because they look like a good group of guys with 2 very talented strikers... On to the Surrey Selects!

Did they have a goalie with a Whitecaps jersey?

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was some old dude in his late 50's...Thats all i can remember.. That and the fact every time we touched the girl she fell, cause well, shes a girl :p..No offense to amazing female athletes, but our D Line is average 200 pounds and 6'2

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was some old dude in his late 50's...Thats all i can remember.. That and the fact every time we touched the girl she fell, cause well, shes a girl :p..No offense to amazing female athletes, but our D Line is average 200 pounds and 6'2

No I meant the Clones. Did the Clones have a keeper with a whitecaps jersey on?

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

200 pounds 5'2

soccermel

Oct 3, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Storm 1- Aldergrove United Real 0

tough loss to swallow, we had possession in their end most of the first half and basically the entire second half, their keeper got ejected late in the second half but didn't give us enough time to capitalize on them not having their keep. He was ejected for shoving our striker to the ground and picking him up by his jersey seemingly ready to beat the shite out of him for a simple attempt to head in a corner. That was followed by a swarm of their team threatening that "if someone didn't take him out of the game then they would." The ref had to actually restrain the goalie. Most of them had more desire to shove or body check another player than they did to actually play the ball. Anyone else played these goons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0