Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Div 4 multi division thread. 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
And thanks for he heads up WC. it seems that we play every team right after you guys, hahaha..We play the wolves next week on Saturday.

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Division 4B FVSL

A new team to the league shouldn't have any trouble with this team. They don't get chippy when they get down and are a good group of guys. They have a full squad an hour before game time, but just don't have the organization to be any good.

As for our game Whalley 3-1 LUFC Wolves.

We came out slow, they scored off a defensive breakdown to go up 1-0. We get one back off a wicked shot to the corner by our center mid. 1-1 at half. We keep going and get another off a beauty to the top corner.2-1 us. Then I send our center mid in on a break he is tackled from behind and we receive a PK and convert. 3-1. they come back hard and the ref makes some really piss poor calls, but we hold them off. I have seen Selects, Clones, Aldergrove and the Wolves play and would say they Wolves are by far better then the rest.

Whalley...What???

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry been a long time since last posting. On the Wolves we have 10 new players and hope to get better each week. Whalley deserved to win and played a clean game. Referee was a bit bizzare at times !!

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guilford B - 1 Sparta FC - 6.

Guilford scored first, then put their scorer (who also happened to be their best player) on defence. They could not mount a solid attack without him. Also, they only had 11 or 12 players, which was evident in the 2nd half when they became tired. Wondering why it was scored on the website as a 5-1 game when it was 6-1? Ref lacked energy, and sat in the center circle the entire game, prefering to call offsides from 40 yards away instead of 15. Not worth the 60 bucks. Sparta forward had a hatty, I had two. Not much of a game.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
4C.....Aldergrove and the ref 2-1 Sundowners.

I say the ref because when the guy that scores is behind our keeper when the other guy shoots....your offside. dissapointing result considering the lads worked that arses off today. we had 1 sub, and played a good game. we felt we deserved better that a loss, but we had our chances to make it 2-1 us and we didn't capitolize. aldergrove isa decent team. no real threats for players, ut they work well as a team and don't stop riunning. oh well, on to the fundraiser and phoning drunk tommorrow.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
WRU B vs Aldergrove 4B... NO REFF!!! Just brutal, called the league and they said no refs available... So we scrimmaged and i think final score was 5/6-1.... Nice guys there, young team, new to the league. Little choked at FVSL for this one!

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 6 Surrey Storm 0.

Storm are a good group of guys. Nice, clean, playing for fun. Even though they were down, they didnt rag on eachother and kept encouraging. Apologetic after some bad fouls, no hard feelings. They set the example of what many teams need to be like in this league (not mentioning any particular teams ARSENAL AND FV ATHLETIC).....
On to Aldergrove next week....Hope the league calls us if the ref isn't going to show up.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 1-0 LUFC Clones.

Should have been a couple more but a win is a win. Beauty bicycle volley for our goal. Clones looked different from the week before when they played before us. They have a keeper that should be playing at a higher level. Nice to start off well but need to keep it going.

As for another game in our division.

Surrey Selects 1-4 Guildford FC

Whalley...What??? on to the Selects next week. Will be good times to play against friends.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice W WC, you guys have a good Win streak goin. We have the Wolves this Sat at 9m (brutally late time) but nice to be playing on a saturday. Whats the recon on the wolves? Any notable players to mention?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice W WC, you guys have a good Win streak goin. We have the Wolves this Sat at 9m (brutally late time) but nice to be playing on a saturday. Whats the recon on the wolves? Any notable players to mention?
Wolves play aggressive. No player stood out, they just pressure well. So you have to make a quick decision. And 9pm is brutal but they had 16 guys, so make sure you have a full squad.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
4C action. N.D. 91's 2-2 N.D. Sundowners.

First half was even, with us keeping posession better. they scored 2 to take an early lead. second half was all us. min 80 % possesion and they had nothing going forward. they stacked the box with 6 at all times. ref missed calls both ways so nothing there. good second half push for us. scoring 2 and missing about 12. good result, good effort by the lads, looking forward to the royals who looked terrible in the game afterwards agaisn't aldergrove. although, was 3-0 alder, then 3-2. so there ya go.

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wolves play aggressive. No player stood out, they just pressure well. So you have to make a quick decision. And 9pm is brutal but they had 16 guys, so make sure you have a full squad.
Game final a 2-2 Tie Wolves vs White Rock. More focused effort for Wolves last night. Got 1st Goal off a scrambled play then scored the tying goal in the last 5 minutes. WR a good team. Wolves gave up another PK making it 3 games in a row !! Cannot win when give up gifts. Play FC Sparta next. Ref was another strange one last night.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 4-0 Surrey Selects.

We had all the chances in the first half but only got 1 off a PK. 1-0 at half. Then the rain comes and comes hard and for some reason Selects decide it's a good idea to make late tackles and lip off the ref. They go down a couple guys and we score 3 more. 4-0 up we decide to just move the ball around with little push. Could have been more but there keeper made some great saves. I score my first of the year from 30 yards out to the top corner. I should had a couple more but the ref didn't like seeing me wide open on passes so he would call me offside when I wasn't. Ref had a hard on for the Selects,giving a red card for no reason at all.

Whalley...What??? on to an afternoon game on grass. Should be fun. Maybe the girl that plays on Guildford can be my check.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
how has aldergrove let in 21 goals without scoring in 3 games in div 4?

Probably because they are not good. They are a first year team and will be in tough to get guys out when they are getting smoked 11-0 and 7-0. I sure as hell wouldn't want to come out for that.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Probably because they are not good. They are a first year team and will be in tough to get guys out when they are getting smoked 11-0 and 7-0. I sure as hell wouldn't want to come out for that.

true, if these guys get at least 11 out for every game for the rest of the season they get my props.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0