Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Franchise how about any div 3 team that beats any of the top 3 div 2 teams? I'd put a case of beer on that.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to disargree amigo. I have watched a lot of the div.2 games and I have yet to see an amazing team, although I have not watced Pegasus or Red Devils play yet. But other than that I dont know about any of the other talent in Div.3 A and C... When January comes around I know our team will be back to its old summer form and we finished top 4 in Div.2 and we faced off against a lot harder teams than those that are leading the pack in div.2 right now. Also anything can happen in cup runs, just ask the old North Delta Titans who love to make their cup runs, yet always finish bottom 4 in the league haha

Are you seriously talking about Div.2 KSL??? The teams in that division were there for fun and of those teams Guildford, Strikers and Coyotes are pretty much the same or a little less talented. But the rest of us were teams that are not that good. We had a totally different team in the summer compared to now. So you can't gauge your success with that summer season.

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey, just found out there is some huge sale at a soccer store in coquitlam, i think its called soccer express. i saw it on the fraser valley website (Untitled Document), just thought id give you guys a head up

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beer on it....no team in div 3 will beat a top 2 div 2 team...let me know
Alright... When regular season for winter is over, I will bet a 12 pack of beer on it that we can take out a 2nd place team or above. I say end of season because we are missing 3 starters till January and then everyone just gets to busy with cup runs. But I will remember this come March/ April and you can pick a good team for us... Maybe not Red Devils Ive heard there pretty kick ass hahha

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We had a totally different team in the summer compared to now
Well as for ur summer team, I hope they were better than ur winter team now, because you guys are just rockin in those Div.2 standings!!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright... When regular season for winter is over, I will bet a 12 pack of beer on it that we can take out a 2nd place team or above. I say end of season because we are missing 3 starters till January and then everyone just gets to busy with cup runs. But I will remember this come March/ April and you can pick a good team for us... Maybe not Red Devils Ive heard there pretty kick ass hahha

Vault right??? You will bet your team will beat any team top 2 in Div 2

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault right??? You will bet your team will beat any team top 2 in Div 2
After January... Ya I think it should be do-able... Do i get a list to choose from or is it just like Wheel of Fortune and I spin to see who we play?

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
After January... Ya I think it should be do-able... Do i get a list to choose from or is it just like Wheel of Fortune and I spin to see who we play?

Vault FC not a chance of beating a top div 2 side. You are not even up there with the best div 3 sides.

;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like the vault guys, and have actually played a game with them this off season.

They are an average D2 side at best at the moment (no disrespect intended to C4L and Stinson at all)

They would have a very tough time, if any chance at all with Inter, PoMo Gunners, ACBC (never), Guildford United (never), Us Nomads in a distant 3rd now in 2B, Hypesters, or Young Guns in 2C. never mind some of the teams that were not mentioned that might be a cut above, like Whalley Utd, the Pumas etc...

beating is a different thing than giving someone a game.

I think they'd give everyone on that list a game save ACBC and Guildford (strictly based on their pace and pace of play alone)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

The bet is you have to beat a top 2 div 2 team in the playoffs.

No worries though it won't happen;)

FYI I only make bets I that I will win.....(Celtic, Stallion, Joslin) ;)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perfect Franchise, hey I know everyone doubts us and fair enough we are only 4th place. But I dont doubt when we have all of our players back from school that we will do a lot better. We lost our best striker until December, he plays semi-pro in France but he married one of our players sisters and now hes over here hahah. (Dont even think of recruiting him franchise) But ya Id love to scrimmage your ACBC div.2/premier team and see how we do. Like i said I'l put a 12 pack or 24 pack on the line if you want, I will gauruntee no win but I think if we show up ready, you will be a little shocked.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scratch that, maybe we will even meet you in cup run! And if so, the bet is still on??? Or even if we beat one of ur "Top Level" div.2 teams does that count in cup run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0