Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hectors team gets a couple wins and now he's all outspoken! haha Good on you, I guess you gotta brag while you (rarely) can. These Scottish guys sound pretty good.... way to good for div 3... Sounds kind of like, oh i dont know SANDBAGGING maybe? Its fun when you win tho :)

Ah the lost art of sarcasim:rolleyes: no one likes me because I'm out spoken that's why my best friend wouldn't sign me ;) and I'm fat

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin you are the best. A true div three supporter. If it was not for you and Lee and I and two other guys the post would be dead. Keap it up guy. It is all about fun. I must say some of your posts do make me lough.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin you are the best. A true div three supporter. If it was not for you and Lee and I and two other guys the post would be dead. Keap it up guy. It is all about fun. I must say some of your posts do make me lough.

This has to be your best post yet. not becasue you said you like me but becasue you get it. this thread would suck if a few of us didn't talk a little trash every now and then and make fun of each other as well as our selves:wa:

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So we have a 4pm game this Saturday @ Gates Turf; will this be cancelled? From previous comments I've read, this turf tends to flood?

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cedar will probably be open before Reeves/Gates.

And Kevin Hector tell your blonde tall midfielder that he wouldn't be too bad if he didn't hold on to the ball so ****ing long, that's why he got knocked so many times in our game, sure he beat me once, then I would come around on him, he beat me again, by that time he has three guys on him and he still doesn't dish?

And since we are taking the piss, Port Moody how the **** are you losing and tying these shitty teams? Christ you are better than us, and I'm embarassed by our 4 ties!

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure why that was pluarlized; we've only lost once. Yes we've tied twice as well, but as you said, you've tied 4 times.
We've only conceded 6 goals in 8 games - I'd consider that pretty f***** good.

We had one bad game, we were unlucky that we hit the post a few times and conceded an own goal.
Hell, you died the Rockets 3-3 ... how can you call them bad?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure why that was pluarlized; we've only lost once. Yes we've tied twice as well, but as you said, you've tied 4 times.
We've only conceded 6 goals in 8 games - I'd consider that pretty f***** good.

We had one bad game, we were unlucky that we hit the post a few times and conceded an own goal.
Hell, you died the Rockets 3-3 ... how can you call them bad?

We beat the Rockets they're not good:D we're not that good;) Port Moody IMO are the best team in our group with Pacific right up there with them and the Phoenix and Renegades behind them. that would be my top four.

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
How is A next to B & C? Has it been determined which of the three have the better teams? The only team I really recognize is Abby utd sc, and they were pretty good.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't wait for the cup draw. We knocked out a couple of div 2 teams before being spanked in the quarters. I'd like to see someone do some damage.

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we had Young Guns in our Div last year and i think they only beat us by a goal each time, and we have (somewhat) a different team than last year. Our games last year were very close and the Young Guns are in 2nd right now. I think we could give them a good game and possibly pull off a W.

Magpies would love a shot at the Gunners too ... :)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't see any div 3 team knocking off any of the top 2 in div 2.
I have to disargree amigo. I have watched a lot of the div.2 games and I have yet to see an amazing team, although I have not watced Pegasus or Red Devils play yet. But other than that I dont know about any of the other talent in Div.3 A and C... When January comes around I know our team will be back to its old summer form and we finished top 4 in Div.2 and we faced off against a lot harder teams than those that are leading the pack in div.2 right now. Also anything can happen in cup runs, just ask the old North Delta Titans who love to make their cup runs, yet always finish bottom 4 in the league haha

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to disargree amigo. I have watched a lot of the div.2 games and I have yet to see an amazing team, although I have not watced Pegasus or Red Devils play yet. But other than that I dont know about any of the other talent in Div.3 A and C... When January comes around I know our team will be back to its old summer form and we finished top 4 in Div.2 and we faced off against a lot harder teams than those that are leading the pack in div.2 right now. Also anything can happen in cup runs, just ask the old North Delta Titans who love to make their cup runs, yet always finish bottom 4 in the league haha

Beer on it....no team in div 3 will beat a top 2 div 2 team...let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0