Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL Resaults and Banter November'09

North Delt Utd plays good soccer. Are the Delta Sundowner just as good?

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Resaults and Banter November'09

Sundowner are an older team who have added a few younger guys. They play very hard and move the ball very well. A bunch to play.

We have added alot of young players. i'm considered old now at 29. we still have the old farts, rondog turns 6-0 this year. we are spotty this year at best. we have no push during our games from within. each week we are hit or miss so far.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL DIV 3] Results & Banter October '09

Only Abbi has been steady till last week. We all have ups and downs. Over all it is a good league. Delta United has lots go and plays three striker soccer. Nice to see. Young quick and also good size. Nice to see Wain with guys. We stunck the park last game, guys up top just could not do it on that night. And outside D was beaten few times. Things will be better next game. E5 and E6 will be watched. Looking forward to week nine we will try to fix it up.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

i've never seen u miss a pk yet:wa:

I got stopped on the biggest one of my life two years ago against ND Titans in the cup. but at least the keeper had to move to stop mine. the other guys that missed put it over the net. and on shot it straight at him.:rolleyes: I'm 11 for 12 life time:cool:

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

How the **** do you remember that you are 11 for 12 lifetime. I can barely remember where I played my last game.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

How the **** do you remember that you are 11 for 12 lifetime. I can barely remember where I played my last game.

I can't remeber all my Peno's. I just remember I never missed. until that cup game. I have a crazy memory for stupid things. as for Family members birthdays or anything that's really important.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah the Rams lost but it wasn't just me that got stopped. you scored but who was it that put one over the net and who shot it staight at the keeper???

I remember the keeper save....who put it over the net?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You do not want to know. Sapperton Park is played allot on. It is a good size. But better look where you step. Some areas need help. It is a good Park for a fast team. "Wide" "Long"

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
KH how is Sapperton Park? Heard it is quite the cabbage patch.

Its not bad, we played our first game there. it has a patch of gravel in one corner (baseball/softball field) I liked how it not in the back of some school in the middle of nowhere. It's cool how there's a Hosptial if you get hurt right across the street or a church on the otherside if you need the old soul healing and a corner store just behind you (good for fat bastards like me) theres a washroom right there aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0