Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
anything on north delta utd from 3c? any "superstars" ;)

bring your div 1 squad. and don't get andy injured, we need him at indoor.
young, super young, fast team. some skill, easy to knock around. and if the tall guy is up front, let him shoot all day. the only thing he hit in our game was the baseball diamond in other field.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Delta United is young fast club, they can score. They play with three attackers. Number 12 is their best player. They are Orange as they can be. I give them 5 out 5 for dress code. It must be Karel in the back ground. Nice to see. Any club that plays them hast to come to play hard and agressive. They are not a push over side.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Delta United is young fast club, they can score. They play with three attackers. Number 12 is their best player. They are Orange as they can be. I give them 5 out 5 for dress code. It must be Karel in the back ground. Nice to see. Any club that plays them hast to come to play hard and agressive. They are not a push over side.
they play a 343 or a 433 ? as long as we play strong in the middle which we can we'll be fine.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
bring your div 1 squad. and don't get andy injured, we need him at indoor.
young, super young, fast team. some skill, easy to knock around. and if the tall guy is up front, let him shoot all day. the only thing he hit in our game was the baseball diamond in other field.
what do u mean div 1 squad, you can't sign up and play down you know that ;)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy Jones is that true? I think in a club system you can go up and down. Only in cup games you must stay with the side you have a card with. Correct me if I am wrong.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
mr base check the league rules but you can ONLY play up on permit. and for cup games you must play with the team you are REGISTERED to.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr base Balkin Wolves 2-0 N.D. Shytedowners. What apathertic effort by us today. forst half was 60-40 them, but no real chances. nothing scary. second half we came out flat and then pisked it back up only to watch them score ,agains't the run of play, off my ass. your welcome mr base. my third own goal so far this season. we applied late pressure and had some chaces to get back into it but once again our lack of guys showing to practice costs us a game when conditioning is concerned. right now, we are playing to lose. quote of the match was base telling his player, " If you played like a man, you would have the ball now." losing sucks balls and this season is full of it.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowner guys you play well and you are class act guys. Chances were very close both ways. It's just soccer luck sime times that gives you that brake.
It was our turn tuday. Thanks guys for sportmenship and a good game. We know the feeling your younger side kicked the syte out of us. On to next one. As you pointed out shape is a facter for both sides.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
North delta 2-0 coyotes. Unlucky really they started strong then we took over had couple chances but their keep made some good saves they scored against the run of play but played well the can be beaten maybe next time. Looking forward to our div 1 game tonight. Should be better next week when we.re at home.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
CFC Balkan Wolves vs North delta Sundowners reffing was above avrage almost unheard of now days. Fine fine job by older English man. Nice to see.

MP13

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'll give you the game report. sapperton field should be closed down, what a piece of shite. celtic had about 2 semi-decent chances. again, we magpies had troubles hitting the net but finally burried one. no challenge this weekend, we'll meet the rockets in a few weeks. NEXT!

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'll give you the game report. sapperton field should be closed down, what a piece of shite. celtic had about 2 semi-decent chances. again, we magpies had troubles hitting the net but finally burried one. no challenge this weekend, we'll meet the rockets in a few weeks. NEXT!
i heard about that place from one of the celtic players , that bad hu ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0