Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scratch that, maybe we will even meet you in cup run! And if so, the bet is still on??? Or even if we beat one of ur "Top Level" div.2 teams does that count in cup run?

You make me head hurt first you bet then decide no then wondering if by some miracle you beat a top team do you win:confused:

PM me.....I would just take what JBN said and forget it ;)

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Renegades Pacific should be a good match this weekend. After that 4-1 W against GEU, North Coq should have some confidence.
Canuck: are you guys still down a bunch of guys? Have those suspensions expired yet?

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will be lucky if we have 11. I really like the Best turf should make a for a quick game, until we get gassed. 3 of our guys still have to sit for 2 games, one other for 4 more.

Going to Soccer City tongiht to pick up new Orange 250 dollar (hopefully on for half) Dutch soccer boots. I hope there a few Van Bastenesque goals in them.

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know if Gates/Reeves is good to go for the weekend? The game last weekend was postponed, right?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think lee wiltshire phoenix manager will make a camio tomorrow night after a nagging injury ,, predict 3-1 phoenix ,,

By camio does that mean on the sideline with a laptop playing farmville or does that mean actually entering the pitch and putting a ball in the net?

Unless you are scoring all 3 I don't see that happening.... 1-0

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
By camio does that mean on the sideline with a laptop playing farmville or does that mean actually entering the pitch and putting a ball in the net?

Unless you are scoring all 3 I don't see that happening.... 1-0
in a normal season i average a goal a game so ill get one just for you , so we call it 1-1 yea ,, return the favor and bag at least 1 against the gunners yea .. PS i will time my crops ready to harvest after the game ends

mike17

Mar 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
who is ur star signing lee?? lol
well im potting 2 tomorrow so im ****ing still pissed about that ****ing miners game..

hey phoenix LETS PASS THE BALL this game?? sound good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0