Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP13

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thx C4L. Some people you just can't explain CFC too. Div3 or div4 I don't care. We promoted in 1 year and Magpies will promote this year but it took how many? not a piss just a question? MP13??

Chowder.

My prediction of a Magpie 2-0 win stands. As someone stated earlier, you haven't seen us play so you're ignorant of our style (ignorant as an honest description, not a piss ;) ). Alas we'll all find out in a few days time. I'm looking forward to seeing what they've got.

Magpies20

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thx C4L. Some people you just can't explain CFC too. Div3 or div4 I don't care. We promoted in 1 year and Magpies will promote this year but it took how many? not a piss just a question? MP13?? Good luck to your team but I predict a CFC win. Suck it up princess #20 , its just a prediction...

"Hey any info on Cloverdale fc out of 3b, play them in cup this weekend. They look great but I think the bottom 2 teams in 3b look real bad so the GF GA is a little tough to look at, with out the 20 goals they scored against Surrey Storm it looks a little more like a normal top div 3 team."

Jonny, Play them tight and hit them hard in the first 10 min. so they don't jump-in too quick. They like to play through the center, great mid with good touch - can't remember # sorry. I would play 4-5-1 and counter attack up your sides for best result. CFC Keeper is small but has good movement side to side. Shoot for the corner with someone screening the keeps.

Chowder.

You can have your prediction, we assume this will be the toughest game all year, but don't count us out too quick. As far how many years it took for us to promote it was 1 year post U-21, couple years in div 2, finished high, till some goalie trouble...Ect.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be a tough game. We agree that this is MOTW, almost worth the drive to PM. After a talk with MP13, I support your team too. If anything you should thank C4L and myself. We know the team very well.

Vault will beat the winner.:wa:

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thx C4L. Some people you just can't explain CFC too. Div3 or div4 I don't care. We promoted in 1 year and Magpies will promote this year but it took how many? not a piss just a question? MP13??

My prediction of a Magpie 2-0 win stands. As you haven't seen us play as someone said earlier, you're ignorant of our style. (ignorant being a descriptive word, not a piss). But alas, we shall see in a few days time. I'm looking forward to see what they've got
of all the teams we played this year , and that includes a few div2 teams there has been none more frustrating to play against than them fcucking magpies , we have scored 62 goals this year but not many aginst magpies , we beat and tied them but that was sheer luck , they are by far the best team i have ever come up against in div 3 , frazer vally athletic that top 3c and sfc pegusis inpact that mid div 2c were a breeze compaired to the magpies .

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
As someone stated earlier, you haven't seen us play so you're ignorant of our style (ignorant as an honest description, not a piss ;) ).

Huh? I've never seen you play before? I was starting sweeper when we beat you last year in the cup. Does that count or has your team changed alot?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just went on the FVSL website looks like the Lions Forfiet against North Coquitlam this weekend, anyone know why?

mike17

Mar 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just went on the FVSL website looks like the Lions Forfiet against North Coquitlam this weekend, anyone know why?

not a shock here tony..they forfeit because they know they suck....im sorry its a ****ing joke to have a team in first place tehn come transfer deadline they suck...hmmm saysone think lions suck.. plain and simple dont deserve to even be in 3rd to tell you the truth...THEY NEED THERE PREM PLAYERS BACk...lol

lee going back to what you said about the magpies yeah there a great team dont get me wrong but when we tied them i dont think it was luck..u had me in net and im not even a goalie and i still held that shite down... if only number 7 on our team couldve scored on the 3 breakaways ( 2 part breakthrus) off my goal kicks.. wouldve helped out....but no pressure magpies u just need to win last game....comeeee on hawkssssss lol

MP13

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
lee going back to what you said about the magpies yeah there a great team dont get me wrong but when we tied them i dont think it was luck..u had me in net and im not even a goalie and i still held that shite down... if only number 7 on our team couldve scored on the 3 breakaways ( 2 part breakthrus) off my goal kicks.. wouldve helped out....but no pressure magpies u just need to win last game....comeeee on hawkssssss lol
Kick and run all day boys, that's talent right there.

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

apparently they didn't want to play in march so we rescheduled for this week...Then they tell us they don't have enough to play this weekend and that they're just going to forfeit. We would have liked a run at the 3RD PLACE lions. hope to god they stick around for Div 4 next year. only good thing they did was give us early notice instead of telling us on Friday.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kick and run all day boys, that's talent right there.
that was the only way to get results from you , it worked , all 3 goals agaist you this year were counter attacks (the pk call came from a counter), And i totally forgot about mike17 played in goal the last time we played , this kid netted his 30th goal of the season on satuday , odds are he would haVE got one against you as he scores in every game he plays , he did in our 1st meeting , oh well , thats what happens when your back up keeper is your best goal scorer . I have to look at results like tieing mission and the miners early in the season or losing to north coq because i was short numbers , 2 points and it could have been ours.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah that was the first one in my mens career....although it wouldnt have mattered we were down by 2

missed another this year but it was a mean finish on the rebound :)

I was 12 for 12 going into our cup game against the ND Titans and missed my first PK. ah the good old days.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
that was the only way to get results from you , it worked , all 3 goals agaist you this year were counter attacks (the pk call came from a counter), And i totally forgot about mike17 played in goal the last time we played , this kid netted his 30th goal of the season on satuday , odds are he would haVE got one against you as he scores in every game he plays , he did in our 1st meeting , oh well , thats what happens when your back up keeper is your best goal scorer . I have to look at results like tieing mission and the miners early in the season or losing to north coq because i was short numbers , 2 points and it could have been ours.

Mike didn't score against us in that Tie it was all you. I should have kicked you on that one you beat me and like five other players to score the tieign goal from the worst angle ever.

Magpies20

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Play them like a div 2 team with a premier Keeper. GL but they will win.

There was so many quotes I didn't know which one to take... But 3-1 magpies with the win. Playing these other 3 divisions just shows the great talent in 3a, easily the hardest division. Cloverdale are a good team, fast, young, talented, but like I said don't count us out.

Good luck to pheniox tomorrow, that's gonna be a good one.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
In 3C action tonight,

Lufc Sporting 0- 11 Sundowners. yup. you just read that correctly. 7-0 and i asked the ref how much time was left, he said 15. we asked the other team if they wanted to call it and they said no. so we scored 4 more goals. we had 3 suds to start, and finnished with none. they had 10 to start and threw cards and guys just walking off the pitch they finnished with 8. we put Ron E. up front after it was 5-0. Rubber match next week at our home. should be a better game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0