Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
We can't all draw top team's like you:rolleyes:

I was just pointing out you're posting in the wrong thread. Relax and while you do , remember that we beat you at home last year. :wa:

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha! roasted.

Thats a roast? lol I did't have one player beat me to the outside and cross for a goal. Neither did one of your shitty players last year... Whats wrong? Couldn't make the Gunners? With the pies there will alway be a team for those of you who can't make the real PM team.:rolleyes:

MP13

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats a roast? lol I did't have one player beat me to the outside and cross for a goal. :rolleyes:

Wow, congratulations on your personal on-field success lately. I didn't catch the part where someone else would give a shti though... Care to elaborate further?

Don't want to burst your bubble but it's probably a waste of time for someone to try and beat you on the outside, I hear it's way easier going straight through you ;) Keep thinking positive though! Maybe it'll fair better for you next year.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least magpies don't cry when someone has a cold one and magpies will win the league so you guys can sort it out next year

mmeh

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats a roast? lol I did't have one player beat me to the outside and cross for a goal. Neither did one of your shitty players last year... Whats wrong? Couldn't make the Gunners? With the pies there will alway be a team for those of you who can't make the real PM team.:rolleyes:

thats a good roast i guess but didnt you get demoted to the "B" BC united team?

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lots of Magpies comin out of the woordwork lol... Couple wins and everyone starts to get loud. Good stuff boys, anyone check to see if theres a possible Darby match in the cup? Or is it random draw each round?

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
A couple guys I played with back in high school, and a crap load of guys that don't know how to play. Very ugly soccer, shouldn't be a problem for you guys.

Oh Brett there are only a handful of us that don't know how to play, we still managed to win though. Was a good game both goalies made some great saves, we had a goal disallowed, game finished up 2-1 in our favor. Good group of guys on the other side I think if they had more than 1 sub it would of been closer cause they seemed to run out of gas in the last 10 minutes or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0