Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 1- Pique 0.........Pretty easy game, both teams played well. I would say we had 65% posession, but we couldnt finish on a lot of really easy chances. There keeper made a few nice b-way saves... But really came down to us not finishing. We will need much better this week vs Young guns if we wanna win! Any update of Cloverdale/ Lions??

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 1- Pique 0.........Pretty easy game, both teams played well. I would say we had 65% posession, but we couldnt finish on a lot of really easy chances. There keeper made a few nice b-way saves... But really came down to us not finishing. We will need much better this week vs Young guns if we wanna win! Any update of Cloverdale/ Lions??
Do you play with a stop clock and a calculater? 65% , not 60 or 70 but 65% ,

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
just looking at the standings and it could be Lions,Magpies or Phoenix winning the league now. Phoenix have it easy they play us lol and the Poco Express. the Magpies have the Poco Hawks twice and they're not that bad of a side so I think that might be a bit tougher for them even though the Magpies are the best all round team in our Div. the Lions have a weird two games NC Coq could beat them if NC show up with a team. and they have Express who Lions should beat.anyway a three team race with two games to go is great.My 2cents

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you play with a stop clock and a calculater? 65% , not 60 or 70 but 65% ,
As a goalie, when im bored playing teams (such as yours :p ) I like to stand there with an hour glass and keep track of what our time of possession is. I then also document how many jumping jax I can complete in 90 min... Followed closely by how quickly I can run the 40... Other than than, no calculator, just memory

farbod

Sep 29, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
11-0 :O wowwww

I had an altercation with the coach and team so I am no longer playing for the lions. Not sure about manunited. Suprising result as I truly thought lions had a strong core but seems like theyre falling apart. Last game I played was against the hawks in week 13 where we won 3-0. Interesting how alot of players left the team from being neglected and not being given enough playing time. Big mistake as that magpies loss really lowered the teams competition level. Good luck as the season ends, should be an interesting finiish.

Peace out for the time being.

MP13

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
just the Magpies have the Poco Hawks twice and they're not that bad of a side so I think that might be a bit tougher for them even though the Magpies are the best all round team in our Div.
What's the story with the Hawks? I see they must have no finish, 13 goals? Man I should stop complaining about my guys not puttin em in the back of the net. 22 GA is respectable - good goalie? Back line?

Can't wait to face Storm this weekend.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You have also been caught texting your gf while playin in net.
That is a physical impossability with my gloves on (I have tried), so I just asked Jorge' to do it for me, except his english isnt so goood......

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's the story with the Hawks? I see they must have no finish, 13 goals? Man I should stop complaining about my guys not puttin em in the back of the net. 22 GA is respectable - good goalie? Back line?

Can't wait to face Storm this weekend.

Hawks have three or four really good players.they play five in the Mid and they play the ball to feet. they only have 13 goals in 12 games played, that's not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0