Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU nationals should be a happy bunch . for those who dont know , these guys were a bunch of left over players from the geu div 2-3 try outs that didnt get picked , dubed by themselves as the left overs , now they beat lions , good for them .

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU nationals should be a happy bunch . for those who dont know , these guys were a bunch of left over players from the geu div 2-3 try outs that didnt get picked , dubed by themselves as the left overs , now they beat lions , good for them .

If anyone should be pissed it should be all those geu teams below them. Good coaching there.... The nationals are actually not bad, they practice at the same time as us and they always have numbers and their coach seems like he knows a little something too. And especially the miners, you guys get 8 guys to a game yet the nationals always have at least 8 at practices.

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
lions lost to the nationals ,manutd , you say we suck! we beat up on them twice , you should wait and shout your spout off when the job is done , rip it up magpies .:D:D:D:D:D

Magpies won 6-0 tonight if we can keep that up for our remaining 3 game and get a little help from you guys next sunday win or tie were all good. I hate not having control. I'm going to try to get some of our guys out to watch, hopefully see you Sunday night

MP13

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nationals beat The Lions this week. Last week we (Titans) tied with The Nationals. That means The Titans are better then The Lions, fact.

I believe you're right. Lions gonna choke?? Phoenix can do us all a favor and see them completely blow it

MP13

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Magpies won 6-0 tonight if we can keep that up for our remaining 3 game and get a little help from you guys next sunday win or tie were all good. I hate not having control. I'm going to try to get some of our guys out to watch, hopefully see you Sunday night

I bet we'll have more people show to watch that game than we usually get to practice

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If anyone should be pissed it should be all those geu teams below them. Good coaching there.... The nationals are actually not bad, they practice at the same time as us and they always have numbers and their coach seems like he knows a little something too. And especially the miners, you guys get 8 guys to a game yet the nationals always have at least 8 at practices.

The Nationals coaches are Al Solk (ex GEU Premier coach) and Serge Susin (ex Black Knights coach), both good guys. Good to see The Nationals getting results, well done.

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still on top buds. talk to me when your in first place. bye till then

Lee, well done. i could not believe my eyes when i saw that result....i have been waiting for this moment the whole year. i still double check FVSL to make sure it wasn't a typo but all i got to say its about damn time. great work

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
it was a typo , it was actually 11 0 , i guess the lions blew it , I told farbod and manutd not to mouth off before the job was done , now how foolish do they look , now i have to hope the magpies make a booboo . manunited you and your team suck , big time , and if you blame it on your players not showing then thats even worse , the biggest game of your season , at home , and your best dont show ?? that sucks big time . Dont anyone be scered of the lions , anyone can beat them . yes storm including you guys lol:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lee you and your team suck . i think you should stick to skateboarding or something. Miners are bunch of kids. you guys are not even comparable to the lions. i'm talking about phoenix and miners. the only team that can compete with the lions are the magpies. but at the end of the day We are better and we are going to win this league. Thank you for participating. have a good day:)
riiiiiiiiiiiiight , prime exaple of what not to say if your not 100% sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0