Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
N.D. selects 1-2 Sundowners.

4 game win streak feels good. to bad it's the end of the season and means nothing. On to Cannons and that OL they call a forward. Don't worry WC, we can mark each other and exchange out of shape fat guy jokes.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
N.D. selects 1-2 Sundowners.

4 game win streak feels good. to bad it's the end of the season and means nothing. On to Cannons and that OL they call a forward. Don't worry WC, we can mark each other and exchange out of shape fat guy jokes.

After today I don't think I will be playing next week. Might retire.

MP13

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
go for 2nd place...i want to see the Lions as far down the table as possible. Not only that....you never know if when they "re-align" the divisions next year if there will be an extra spot or not in the new Div.3

Agreed, you guys deserve 2nd so take it. Haven't heard a Lion talk around here in awhile eh?

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
so we tied 1 1 with the miners , enough to take 2nd spot . they had 5 or 6 subs , if the miners brought out that kind of numbers every week they would be up at the top , why on earth would they get all them guys out on the last day but be lucky to get 9 out all season ? never the less , the miners are a solid team when all there guys show up , INCLUDIDNG YOU HECTOR , although your a cnut for not babysitting a little longer for me . over and out , catch you guys on the summer league forum :)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
so we tied 1 1 with the miners , enough to take 2nd spot . they had 5 or 6 subs , if the miners brought out that kind of numbers every week they would be up at the top , why on earth would they get all them guys out on the last day but be lucky to get 9 out all season ? never the less , the miners are a solid team when all there guys show up , INCLUDIDNG YOU HECTOR , although your a cnut for not babysitting a little longer for me . over and out , catch you guys on the summer league forum :)

That was my wife baby sitting. and trust me I was looking forward to going back to the Pub aswell. great game yesterday

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Looking at the Fraser Valley website they have Port Moody Lions second and GEU Phoenix third in div 3a ???

Both teams have 38 points.
Lions goal difference is +21
Phoenix goal difference is +38

Lions number of wins = 12
Phoenix number of wins = 11

Head to head record is one win to each team.

So I am assuming for teams that finish level on points, the next criteria is games won. Can someone clarify this ???

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking at the Fraser Valley website they have Port Moody Lions second and GEU Phoenix third in div 3a ???

Both teams have 38 points.
Lions goal difference is +21
Phoenix goal difference is +38

Lions number of wins = 12
Phoenix number of wins = 11

Head to head record is one win to each team.

So I am assuming for teams that finish level on points, the next criteria is games won. Can someone clarify this ???

When 2 teams are tied, it first goes head to head and then its GD in those games, so Phoenix should be ahead since they lost 3-1 and won 10-0.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone heard anything more about a Div.4 actually comming out next year? I mean, I hear rumors... But there are rumors every year...???

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You mean other than you need to win your group to stay in the NEW D3, everyone else will be in the NEW D4? Other than that, no. It's also not a rumour if it's posted on the FVSL website under promotion/relegation.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone heard anything more about a Div.4 actually comming out next year? I mean, I hear rumors... But there are rumors every year...???

There will be a div 4 for sure, there will not be a 64 team 3rd division, I think div 3 will be 20 team n the rest go into div 4.....

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah it's gonna be a 40-plus team division made up of mostly Div.3 and bottom half Div.2 teams. Divided up into 4 geographic regions, North,South,East, and West. Kind of how the Div.3 divisions are already set up.

The key question is will this huge division have it's own cup? I think it should due to it's sheer size. Call it the Gerry Knights Cup. But someone's got to bring it up at the AGM, or write a request to the Executive and couple teams have to favour or back the idea as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0