Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL Div 3 Combined Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Yeah, does your bet include Cup?

On the subject of Cup for the B-Formers...I think that We and ACBC B have a legitimate shot at it this year...We have played well, or beat some of the div 2 teams that are playing with top of the table or near top table records (Whalley, Westcoast, Bullets, Rams, Nationals Et All) over the last 2 years, most recently against Whalley and Westcoast of course. I have seen the Rams play enough and beat The ND NAtionals at ACBC Summer tourney last year.

Only thing that will hurt you come cup time is lack of opposition. Abbotsford and us last year both got surprised when we had a team even compete with us, and it will cost. Abby scored like 75 goals and lost to a mid pack D2 team 2-0. Get in some friendlies for sure.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will be getting in some games against teams that may hump us pretty good if I can set them up. Thing is though...you don't want to damage morale, but you do want a few good runs before it gets serious.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will be getting in some games against teams that may hump us pretty good if I can set them up. Thing is though...you don't want to damage morale, but you do want a few good runs before it gets serious.

If you set one up with us we'll damage your morale. Again. :D I think a loss would help us in the long run, as well as you guys. Maybe a tie, don't want to drop more points than the Rams.

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The entire point of my post was not to dispute the fact that you guys were a good team and didn't deserve to beat us or to be undefeated. My point was that your arrogance and attitude on these boards would be embarassing to me if was on your team. Your teams play shows everyone that you are clearly in a division too low for you and you will be moved up accordingly im sure im not the only person that reads on these forums and is aggrovated by your arrogance and cockiness. The majority of the players on your team seemed like great guys, skilled, and good sports. If i was them i think i might choose another representitive but hey, just my opinion.

oh and the slag on the guy with tape on his ears was just one guy, i wasnt blanketing all ear taped players, just that one guy that was whining about every call to the bitter end. No offense to any non whiney ear tapers out there. Cheers

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is so sweet of you Antileno, such kind words.
I don't feel that I have been Arrogant or cocky as much as I have reported the facts the way I see them ;)
I'm very sorry that you think my team chooses who comes to represent us on ttp, maybe that is how your team rolls, but there are 3-4 Nomads that post and another 5 probably that read the boards. They can all say whatever they want.

Perhps the guy with the taped ear was whining a bit because everytime he turned one of your muckers he was hacked or pushed over. I'm sure you would feel a touch hard done by if the shoe was on the other foot there dearest Antileno. Lucky for you ther ref kept his whistle out of his mouth or it could have easily gone double digits.

if you need further help understanding such things or if you wish to have a good hearty chuckle today maybe you should read this thread from some time ago: http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/ask-jinky-agony-aunt/3501-what-takethepiss-com.html

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only thing that will hurt you come cup time is lack of opposition. Abbotsford and us last year both got surprised when we had a team even compete with us, and it will cost. Abby scored like 75 goals and lost to a mid pack D2 team 2-0. Get in some friendlies for sure.

LOL!!! haha, ya that was my old team, the Delta Titans. I posted the shutout in that game cause I was pissing off their whole team and sidelines with my crazy yelling and screaming during the game! They kept telling me to shut up and got so frustrated they didn't know what to do with themselves! It was a good game, but most of their goals in the season must have come in the air, cause they tried so many crosses and I just dominated the air.

But, very true........going into the cup with no real competition is gonna be tough cause people will be too laxidasical

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man, you guys play in the fraser valley soccer league, which is embarassing enough, not only that, but you play Div 3????

ARRRRRGGGGGG...Fraser Valley Soccer......can you say unskilled muckers?????

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sorry, all hail Big Dipper is here...I should have posted that first your royal highness, excuse me while I go and dig up some palm branches to lay down so you can make a proper entrance again.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
VMSL Premier muckwad. Now go back to milking cows you hick!

Wow! Do you want a medal for that achievement? I bet you make tons of money playing in the VMSL Premier league don't cha? If you are so talented, go play soccer for a living, otherwise, keep your mouth shut as you are no better than anyone else playing competive organized soccer for fun......and for free!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen here you little Troll.

If you are so high and mighty why are you wasting time trolling around reading our threads are crapping all over them?

You have nothing better to do?

Just remember, if there was no lowly divisions below you playing, your division wouldn't be so special now would it? ;)
Now go back to living in amongst the heaping piles of trash all over East Vancouver. You must be one of these losers that are on strike thinking that you should be making $30 an hour to pick up trash curbside or mow the grass at Killarney.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wait let me get into this too,,I live in Coal Harbour and my teams are in the FVSL and believe me I could have my teams anywhere,,I choose the FVSL for a couple of reasons,,1 of them is we have way better fields and dont have hardley any missed games a year because of it..VMSL hardley finnishes the season,,As for the quality of soccer,,well both leagues go to the same provincials,,if you win then say you won it all ,,but if you dont then whats the difference,,either your the best or your shti.."Ricky Bobby"
PS most of the premier VMSL games this year have been played in our neck of the woods....go figure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0