Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

puddles

Oct 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
YG vs. RD was a hard fought match. Came down to drive and determination in the end. The twins that play center mid for RD are two of the most classy and respectful guys I have ever played with or against.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 4- ND Titans 0

The game was never in question. 4-0 is a just result, but it could have been much higher. Our best player missed 3 absolute sitters, and I cant recall ND having one half chance the entire game. On to the next week, and hopefully we can hold of ACBC for top spot.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 4- ND Titans 0

The game was never in question. 4-0 is a just result, but it could have been much higher. Our best player missed 3 absolute sitters, and I cant recall ND having one half chance the entire game. On to the next week, and hopefully we can hold of ACBC for top spot.

Yup, just simply a piss poor outing for us. Almost looked like it was going to be a game for the first 30 min or so, and we missed a few that we probably should have put away, but then Guildford popped one in off a corner and we pretty much just spent the rest of the game making things very easy for them. By the end of the game most of us were actually at the point of just laughing, wasn't much going our way tonight.

On another more positive note, big thanks to all the Nomads who came out to our fundraiser friday night. We ended up having a really good turn out. Cheers boys.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yup, just simply a piss poor outing for us. Almost looked like it was going to be a game for the first 30 min or so, and we missed a few that we probably should have put away, but then Guildford popped one in off a corner and we pretty much just spent the rest of the game making things very easy for them. By the end of the game most of us were actually at the point of just laughing, wasn't much going our way tonight.

On another more positive note, big thanks to all the Nomads who came out to our fundraiser friday night. We ended up having a really good turn out. Cheers boys.

Wow thanks for the invite.

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sitters? two of our 3 goals were from 35+ yards out. The third was was an absolute cracker. The 2nd goal was a bit ugly ill give you that but still it was no sitter. It just deflected off one of your own guys. No comment about franchise tho lol

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
missing 8 starters and another regular, plus Ralph reffing again, = Nomads didn't play well enough to win or rise over the lousy, dirty bullets that had no recourse from the ref for their physical assaults on our players.

If the referees can't/WON'T protect the players, and the players aren't allowed to protect themselves, how can we play the games!?

Joel Bruneau is a disgrace and if I played for the Bullets and was a guy like Elliott or Toma or Tard I would refuse to play on the same team as him...

anyways...

They scored their dodgy peno and we missed our dodgy peno. end of story.

This ref is collecting welfare. He certainly is not earning it.

he has no balls, will not make a decision to save his life. He allows the teams to bully him into changing calls and making calls...fcuking brutal officiating, and we've had him 3 weeks in a row since the debacle vs Sikh United. The league apologizes to Mike Lima after his red card, and yet we get this guy for a 3rd week in a row.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
missing 8 starters and another regular, plus Ralph reffing again, = Nomads didn't play well enough to win or rise over the lousy, dirty bullets that had no recourse from the ref for their physical assaults on our players.

If the referees can't/WON'T protect the players, and the players aren't allowed to protect themselves, how can we play the games!?

Joel Bruneau is a disgrace and if I played for the Bullets and was a guy like Elliott or Toma or Tard I would refuse to play on the same team as him...

anyways...

he has no balls, will not make a decision to save his life. He allows the teams to bully him into changing calls and making calls...fcuking brutal officiating, and we've had him 3 weeks in a row since the debacle vs Sikh United. The league apologizes to Mike Lima after his red card, and yet we get this guy for a 3rd week in a row.

surely the constant piss and moan is helping your cause.. :rolleyes:

FFS assault back!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

anyways...

that sucks man, i guess that is more than likely you guys out of contention for the league eh? oh well prep for the cup and i'm sure you guys will make a strong run in that.

as for our game, Bananaman you say Clint wasn't there? The first half you didn't really do a whole great deal although 2nd half i'll give you and your team props on never giving up. I enjoyed the game cause we won and played a decent game but that weather was horrible and way toooooo cold for my liking. goodluck with the rest of your season, and it was nice too see you guys have a full team out. Gunners next week, big one for both teams.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gifted goals......Wow!

Speaking of non existent...were you even playing last night?

Gifted as in we gave your first goal to you, second one too, and third when you leave a guy to shoot from outside the box you better hope he hits the target. As for playing last night, don't deflect because you were either on the bench or hitting shots that were closer to the corner flag than the net. Other than that not sure you really touched the ball much? As for my performance, man of the match it may not have been but did a hell of a lot more than you... just saying:wa:

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
as for our game, Bananaman you say Clint wasn't there? The first half you didn't really do a whole great deal although 2nd half i'll give you and your team props on never giving up. I enjoyed the game cause we won and played a decent game but that weather was horrible and way toooooo cold for my liking. goodluck with the rest of your season, and it was nice too see you guys have a full team out. Gunners next week, big one for both teams.

First 15 mins we were fine, then the switch clicked and we were all over the place. We took it to you 2nd half and it showed by not allowing you many shots, other than fran's corner flags :eek:, and we began playing, hence the 2 bars, and a goal. And YES, way too cold haha... but we move on and hopefully our season turns around at some point. I would like gunners to get beat next week tho...:wa:

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast 1-0 SFC Caps

They had us in the first 10-15 then we had them the 30 or so till the end of the first half having some sitters and some chances with no finish. Also there keeper made a awesome save. We score 5 mins into the second half, and turn into a defensive shell. They had some chances but it was pretty panicy and disorganized.

We squeaked out the win but have been playing better as a team and passing the ball half decently.

WestCoast...What??? 2 wins and looking for more.

A

African

FV has 2 players who havnt seen seen any action against the young guns yet... must be the missing links ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0