Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meh, We'll probably finish ahead of you guys anyways. ;) Either way our game against u guys is a big one.

I don't really have much hope for Coquitlam anyways, you guys should beat them pretty easily

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
FV Red Devils 1 LUFC Young Guns 4

We scored 40 seconds in, but after that we played one of the worst games of the year. That being said, I do not want to take anything away from the Young Guns. They battled and fought hard, and were rewarded with a win. They wanted this game more than we did, and they showed it on the field. Well done YG, and good luck the rest of the year.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

We scored 40 seconds in, but after that we played one of the worst games of the year. That being said, I do not want to take anything away from the Young Guns. They battled and fought hard, and were rewarded with a win. They wanted this game more than we did, and they showed it on the field. Well done YG, and good luck the rest of the year.

hahahah just pray you don't draw them in the cup fvhypes:knvb:

BARCA

Aug 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol we got owned cuz we decided to play like poo, and than i go and re-injure my hamstring. **** its hard playin 2 men down. got that 40 second goal.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow Barca 4 posts in a row I think that beats Stallions record. There is an edit button.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

:eek: now i look stupid for saying it was gonna be an easy game for you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0