Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
First 15 mins we were fine, then the switch clicked and we were all over the place. We took it to you 2nd half and it showed by not allowing you many shots, other than fran's corner flags :eek:, and we began playing, hence the 2 bars, and a goal. And YES, way too cold haha... but we move on and hopefully our season turns around at some point. I would like gunners to get beat next week tho...:wa:

Hard to believe two goals from 30 + yards out are gifted but anyways on to next week.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-1 gunners we were missing about 14/15 guys thru injury 6 at a wedding. Nah just kidding we had a full team there minus the odd 2 but still the best team won. We played well but the gunners were too much for us. Pretty much 2a is sorted now but we still have to work for 2nd. Wish tonights game woulda been later on in the season tho. 3rd goal was a beauty tho. Oh well congrats gunners hopefully play you guys next year in div 1. Hopefully we make a good cup run now

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 9 - Temple 1

Ummmm. Not much to say...it was 9-1. Except...thanks you cheap assholes for trying to steal our game ball. Not humiliating enough that we pumped 9 past you, but also caught you trying to steal our ball...losers. What a terrible team, you would struggle in div 3. 'cleats up' had an amazing game, and I comend you for cleating the goalie with 5 mins left. I ususally wouldnt back it, but with these bunch of fools...good on you.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 2 - LUFC Knights 0

Dominated from start to finish. Shots on goal were about 20 to 3 for us. Good chances were probably 15 to 1. Lots of possession moved the ball well but as usual, had troubles finishing. Got a bit lazy in the second half, but found a way to get two goals in the final 15 minutes to take the 3 points. A deserved win and now we are on a bit of a high heading in to next weeks game against......ACBC.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Athletic 3 - 0 WRU

Story of who took their chances won - they did, we didn't.

One of those nights for us. To make matters worse, we lost our LB probably for the season with a broken leg towards the end of the 1st half.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 2 - LUFC Knights 0

Dominated from start to finish. Shots on goal were about 20 to 3 for us. Good chances were probably 15 to 1. Lots of possession moved the ball well but as usual, had troubles finishing. Got a bit lazy in the second half, but found a way to get two goals in the final 15 minutes to take the 3 points. A deserved win and now we are on a bit of a high heading in to next weeks game against......ACBC.

They'll kill that high for ya.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Most likely. We played them pretty well last time, but had some unlucky breaks and bounces at the back. Unlucky to not steal a point. But damn they are good. If we can get our whole team out and play like we did last night, and get a bit of luck we could steal a point. Then again, they could also kill our high as you say. Who knows. If Sikh can tie them then anything can happen. haha

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast 1-2 SFC Impact

Game should have at least been a tie. The ref was a homer I am guessing they get him all the time since they were getting all the calls. He made bad calls all game and blew the whistle as we were attacking the net after the goalie fumbled the ball in his box, what a joke. We have been playing better the last couple of weeks but coming up short in 2 and squeaking one out in the 1. This ref needs to retire or pick up a rule book.

WestCoast...What??? needed that win but will play hard till the end of the year. Oh yeah does anyone on the Knights really want to play in the middle of december at 9pm????? we should reschedule that one.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big W for Bradner tonight. 1 Nil over the Young Guns. Out played them all game, a little pressure and they completely lose thir finess.

Your welcome Rde Devils kept you in the hunt for 1rst.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 4-zip
House man of the match again. Great saves.
Great first half and then we found our groove.
Nomads always come to play us.
Good hard fought game.
So whats with that ref LOL..Both ways a complete mess. Phantom calls ??

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 4-zip
House man of the match again. Great saves.
Great first half and then we found our groove.
Nomads always come to play us.
Good hard fought game.
So whats with that ref LOL..Both ways a complete mess. Phantom calls ??

Thx Ghouse.

did all i could to keep the team in it, but can only do sooo much for sooo long. 1-0 at half, fell apart after an own goal. Heads went down after that. Carnie, ill give u the great finish on the breakaway in the first half, the 2nd was an own goal. ill give you 1 and a half

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thx Ghouse.

did all i could to keep the team in it, but can only do sooo much for sooo long. 1-0 at half, fell apart after an own goal. Heads went down after that. Carnie, ill give u the great finish on the breakaway in the first half, the 2nd was an own goal. ill give you 1 and a half

house house house hahaha u must have had the fear run down ur spine watching me come down on a breakaway :eek: and for the second goal what was he suppose to do he was on the goal line and went off his leg and in :bronco: carnie 2 house 0 - dont worry buddy u played very well and u should b proud of urself and relaize that u just cant stop me !!! now its time for my 2-0 man dance :wa: see u tonight

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
listen to you cocky bastard!

you shanked that second shot and it was missing the net! my defender was almost on the 6 yard line and the shot was missing the net until he tried to stop it with his thigh and deflected in!

you can have it if you want it that way. still i would say 1 and a half ;) you better put more than 2 in tonight at indoor, gotta stay up top buddy

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i see the red devils won and the young guns lost, looks like 2c is decided along with 2a. Now i guess we wait and see if guildford or acbc drop points, but Imma go with acbc to win 2b tho sorry guildford.

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
listen to you cocky bastard!

you shanked that second shot and it was missing the net! my defender was almost on the 6 yard line and the shot was missing the net until he tried to stop it with his thigh and deflected in!

you can have it if you want it that way. still i would say 1 and a half ;) you better put more than 2 in tonight at indoor, gotta stay up top buddy

awwww thats cute house :D i shanked it ???? hahaha excuses i love it !!! maybe next time u can get Rach to go in net for u !! i know she doesnt make excuses ... guess i know who wears the pants !! hahahaha shanked it !!!

centreback

Oct 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Division 2
Divisional Winners of 2A, 2B & 2C are Promoted to Division 1
2nd Place Finishers in Div 2 are Promoted to Div 1
Bottom 2 in each Division Relegated to Division 3
Division 3

After having read it several times, I have pasted the above information from the fraser valley soccer website. It is clear that the top teams from each of division 2A, 2B and 2C are promoted to division 1, but does it also mean that the second place team in each division (2A, 2B, and 2C) gets promoted to division 1 for a total of 6 teams moving up from division 2 to division 1 at the end of this season?

Can anyone help me out?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Division 2
Divisional Winners of 2A, 2B & 2C are Promoted to Division 1
2nd Place Finishers in Div 2 are Promoted to Div 1Bottom 2 in each Division Relegated to Division 3
Division 3

After having read it several times, I have pasted the above information from the fraser valley soccer website. It is clear that the top teams from each of division 2A, 2B and 2C are promoted to division 1, but does it also mean that the second place team in each division (2A, 2B, and 2C) gets promoted to division 1 for a total of 6 teams moving up from division 2 to division 1 at the end of this season?
Can anyone help me out?

Does the above in your post not answer your question?:rolleyes: I bolded it for you ;)

If I could lock you thread I would.....JBN put the padlock on this;)

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
even though the league has there rules we all know they are not definite. Just ask westcoast, puma's, lion's and poco pacific in div 3. Regardless of final positions seems like teams manage to stay up or down to suit their offer or ego's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0