Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eba

Nov 20, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey WeakCoast, let's arrange for a "friendly" game between your team and my team...what do you say ?

I think my team could show you some skill and what heart is all about !

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 2] October 2009 Banter and Results

Hey WeakCoast, let's arrange for a "friendly" game between your team and my team...what do you say ?

I think my team could show you some skill and what heart is all about !

What team do you play for??? and as I've said before we don't do friendlies.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Definately a great game to watch! Those old guys on WRU somehow continue to surprise hey....

We're just lucky or the opposition are a) missing players; or b) played the worst game of the season...

I have to agree with you for the 1st time ever that the ref was just a joke. Every time two players got close to one another the ref immediately says "Easy now boys, easy". Then the card show was just a matter of time, even for your dirty tackle Skotkop! But thats okay I expext that from you, it wouldnt be a game if u didnt get a yellow.

Actually I've only had 2 cards this year (none last year, this thug tag is all a myth)..both from that ref...both for first challenges in the game, no warning, no attempt to 'manage' the situation, straight to his cards - that's my main problem with him, doesn't know how to handle a game - a simple 'watch yourself, no more like that son', goes a long way. Instead of the 'I'm god, you're the naughty schoolkid' approach.

I don't think I even touched the player, he jumped the tackle, I could be wrong, didn't really see anything except yellow in my face.

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

ACBC 9-0 WestCoast

Thumpy thump thump. We stood around and watch in amazement at the beauty touchs and technical passing and didn't show up to play or even compete. I stood on the sideline and knew right away that we were in tough. We were missing 2 starting defenders and myself up front(like that would have made much difference.) They have been by far the best team we have played and would fit right into Div.1 and should be in Div.1 over some of the teams that were given spots(Coyotes,Stolo) ACBC has players that should be playing on premier teams but love the ego boost or playing for Ghouse. Carnihore you should be playing a higher level of soccer but I don't know you but there must be a reason for it. Maybe, you are a douche haha. Oh well I just wished I could have been out there getting my ass handed to me with my team but instead stood on the sideline like a suspended chump.

Rich played his minutes and even got some touches on the ball. Hope you aren't too sore in the morning.

WestCoast...What??? need to right the ship don't know what to do. At least we play the Titans again this year so we know we'll win again.

douche ???? u must have been speaking to my gf !!! she loves calling me that !!! lol the reason that im playing div 2 right now is because i broke my foot and i had to get back into shape and get the rust out. its not as easy when u get to 30 lol. its funny how people would think its ego but thats far from the truth. on acbc our SPOT is not given its earned, and after missing 4 games in prem the coach would never put me back right away. everyone on acbc knows the rules of the team and thats why we r playing so well together right now. all 11 players on the field earned there spot and worked their bag off so that they could play. good honor and a good idea as it has been working for us as u can see from the placement of our teams in the standings. hopefully i can get the call back up to the big league lol
kevin ur a dork !!! :D

cleatsupp

Sep 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

I know i promised another top 10 this week of Duffy exuses.....
Unfortunately ACBC provided the first 9, the top exuse I guess would have been the zero goals for..... I've seen some deep throats in my Day but Duffy you never cease to amaze me.....

Hope this weeks matchup lives up to the HYPE
Truly looking forward to playing ACBC
Leave the rest for the pitch....

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets go Sikh Temple!! There big forward was like a man on a mission against us he better play the same against Nomads but we all know ACBC bring out the best in all the teams. One of the cons in being the best:p;):D

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets go Sikh Temple!! There big forward was like a man on a mission against us he better play the same against Nomads but we all know ACBC bring out the best in all the teams. One of the cons in being the best:p;):D

I broke him in cup last year. a few fouls and a yellow card later and we won 8-2.

Shouldnt be a problem.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I broke him in cup last year. a few fouls and a yellow card later and we won 8-2.

Shouldnt be a problem.

Well I guess that could work. We dont play like that though, just because a player is skilled doesnt mean he deserves to be fouled relentlessly.Thats my opinion anyway.Thats why we get so any injuries during a season. If there was an award on who gets fouled the most we'd win after the first 2-3 weeks lol but even though its not right we understand that our style of play attracts heavy tackling but in the end the ball still moves faster than the man;)

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 3 - SFC Caps 0

Sloppy first half from both. Robbed off a free kick from 25 our in the first half. A few other good chances in close with great saves from their keep. They had two glorious chances off the posts due to their monster punt and run style but couldn't bury it. 0-0 at the half. Came out much more determined in the second and moved the ball better. Dominated for the most part and won most loose balls. 2 OGs by them (which would have been sure goals regardless, and one beauty for the other. Probably could have been more than 3.

Both teams played hard but not all that attractive footy. However we were the better team and will happily take the three points. Now back to the start of the sched for round 2. Time to beat the teams we should have before starting with SFC Overated Pegasus Impact.

Interesting to hear the other results! Good luck to all.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently Titan4Life beat me to the game repot... but forgot to add that the most excitement from that game came from a fight between two Caps on their own bench. At least there was some sort of entertainment in an otherwise ugly game.

We dont play like that though, just because a player is skilled doesnt mean he deserves to be fouled relentlessly.Thats my opinion anyway.

In my experience it's not necessarily the skilled players that get targeted, it's the guys that try to dance around everyone and do it all themselves. And let's be honest, it's div 2, if you're gonna do that then you're asking for it.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dancers and divers should expect to get a rough ride of it. I seem to be mellowing out as I age, but when I can line up a prancer, I make sure I go in as hard as possible.

And yes, Team Canada...best part of the game was the almost fight that happened twice on the bench in the final 10. Priceless. I thought they were a good group of guys, but apparently they don't think so. haha.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
In my experience it's not necessarily the skilled players that get targeted, it's the guys that try to dance around everyone and do it all themselves. And let's be honest, it's div 2, if you're gonna do that then you're asking for it.

True and obviously we are guilty of doing that sometimes but there are times players get targeted because of his skill or teams just get down right dirty because they are getting passed off the park.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dancers and divers should expect to get a rough ride of it. I seem to be mellowing out as I age, but when I can line up a prancer, I make sure I go in as hard as possible.

I agree about divers but sometimes i wonder what ppl's definition of dancer/prancer means. Sure there is people who dribble the ball and accomplish nothing but other times if some one gets passed 1-2 players you know the third is going to come in head down not giving a crap about the ball. Im all about physical soccer for example against westcoast. Hard tackles but no cheap shots unlike when we played the Bullets. They pretty much knew they couldnt keep up so they decided to hack us down at every opportunity. I know alot of people wont agree but in my opinion its true and refs dont help the situation either. Funny part is people say its div 2 so expect it and we do believe it or not but its even worse for the First team. Im surprised we havent had any broken legs. Well im getting off topic ill just stop lol.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree about divers but sometimes i wonder what ppl's definition of dancer/prancer means. Sure there is people who dribble the ball and accomplish nothing but other times if some one gets passed 1-2 players you know the third is going to come in head down not giving a crap about the ball. Im all about physical soccer for example against westcoast. Hard tackles but no cheap shots unlike when we played the Bullets. They pretty much knew they couldnt keep up so they decided to hack us down at every opportunity. I know alot of people wont agree but in my opinion its true and refs dont help the situation either. Funny part is people say its div 2 so expect it and we do believe it or not but its even worse for the First team. Im surprised we havent had any broken legs. Well im getting off topic ill just stop lol.

That's probably because the 2 cheapest ****s were on the sideline.I was on one side(suspended) and the other cheap **** was on the other side.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed about the Bullets Juventino...being the biggest hackers in 2B. All the other teams just compete really hard. Might not the best soccer at times, but hard and not dirty. Bullets seem to be...a lot...on the dirty side.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed about the Bullets Juventino...being the biggest hackers in 2B. All the other teams just compete really hard. Might not the best soccer at times, but hard and not dirty. Bullets seem to be...a lot...on the dirty side.

I guess it's lucky for us, since we play them in about 5 hours. I love the rough stuff.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC Bullets 6-1 WestCoast

We got bad really quick. Going from being a team that can compete to a team that would lose to a Div.4 womens team is tough on the ego. I can't even explain or need to. We are shite and played like it. Bullets are good group(since I played youth with some and had some play with us in Kamloops.) but we usually beat them and it was laughable tonight. We need to start getting some players that want to show or we're in trouble. It's getting depressing and I need to drink my sorrows away.

WestCoast...What??? tough being so shitty. Any players mad with their playing time and want to come to a shite team and make us better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0