Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't worry WestCoast. No matter how well we might play against other teams, at least you know you will get points when you play us again right? haha.

Keep pluggin away. In 2B everybody has shitty weeks and we're so tight from 4-10 who knows what will happen come January.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter win 2 zip over m town. Give a match report later or franchise can

Nothing really to report. Their a young squad who have improved with signing Josh trouble is they have one play which is cross field crosses on to Josh head which we knew before they were going to do...They don't have to much going forward and we controlled all of the first half they had a 10 minute spell in the 2nd half then we took over again. Theyplay good defence but they hang to many guys back which limits there forward progress....They will beat some teams in the second as they have a few injuries coming back but I don't see them being top 4........

I know they played a little harder tonight because their ex teammate is now Inter.

If they stick together they will be dangerious in years to come.

On to the lame bye week

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh 2 - Nomads 1

awful game. they had 2 pks. scored one, stopped one. 2nd goal was a 3-1 break finished nicely. 2-0 for them at half.

5 min into the second half our player takes a straight red. down to 10 men with only 1 sub. we fight and fight and fight, ugly soccer all around. Get one back, but thats all we can do. They had the much better chances. Kept the team in it as long as i could. The ref blew this one big time for us. After the game he admitted to our player that he pulled out the wrong card, meant to give him a yellow but couldn't go back on his decision to give the red since he pulled the red out. Ref even said he is going to change it to a yellow when he reports it to the league, but we still had to play with 10 men?

all in all, they played well, we played like shite, but thats what happens when 4 guys the day of a game inform me they wont be playing and one of our best players hurts himself in the pregame warm up.

Hats off to Sikh, played well.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats with the Sikhs. Those guys are terrible....minus the one really good striker who dives too much but is a hell of a player. If we beat them maybe that makes us a top team in 2B! haha. Or at the very least shows that just about every team in 2B can win on a given night.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
After the game he admitted to our player that he pulled out the wrong card, meant to give him a yellow but couldn't go back on his decision to give the red since he pulled the red out. Ref even said he is going to change it to a yellow when he reports it to the league, but we still had to play with 10 men?

I think I would have lost it if a ref had told me that after the game. That would be really shitty to see those points cost you a promotion spot.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well we are not sure what to do at this point. We are thinking about protesting this game, depending on what the referee reports to the league. If he reports it as a yellow, we will protest because we played the whole 2nd half with 10 men because of his blunder. Right before that incident, two guys got in a huge pushing match (to the throats) and he talked to both of them and no cards. 1 min later a tackle from the side gets a straight red?

We came out of the half fired up and that red took the sails out of our winds. We will see what happens next

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And according to the FVSL site, it has been reported as a yellow..... 0 reds and 4 yellows

#k9 2B LUFC Nomads 1-2 Sikh Temple Utd Eagles 4 Willoughby TURF EAST Sat 7pm

referee report has been filled out and sent

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't worry WestCoast. No matter how well we might play against other teams, at least you know you will get points when you play us again right? haha.

Keep pluggin away. In 2B everybody has shitty weeks and we're so tight from 4-10 who knows what will happen come January.

Yea but getting into a fight with a teammate at the bar tonight didn't help things. You guys would beat us 5-1 right now if you played us. We have too many guys just going through the motions. Too many out for the fun of it. I am super competitive and to lose 7-3,9-0,6-1. That is the worst 3 game stretch of my career. It is getting insane.

WestCoast...What??? wouldn't get it done in any division right now.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ralph really seems to be a nice guy, but he struggled immensley with that game last night, and along with all that, he was sucked in by the Sikh players incessant whinging and diving all game...

I had my throat grabbed and face clawed
there were two seperate incidents with punches thrown at Nomad players... no cards :confused:
Lima makes a tackle outside the box early in the game and the guy falls into the box and Ralph gives a PK...??? We show him the slide marks in the turf and he wants nothing to do with it.

Lima makes a tackle and the guy goes down violently, straight red?! What!?

We go to 10 men, and start owning the game... although he mentioned he pulled the wrong card, and we played a man down for the entire second half... SHOCKING.

I will be calling Thomas Mills about this one on Monday.

A ref report is not good enough, an official protest might go in.

I wouldn't be so bitter if it wasn't for all the blantant baiting then diving and reverse racism abuse we "Whiteboys" and such took all game...

Fcuking Shocking.

I would also like to pose a new rule for the league: No Ethnic or Religious based teams... It would sure go a long way to quash out this racism/reverse racism shite...

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh 2 - Nomads 1

awful game. they had 2 pks. scored one, stopped one. 2nd goal was a 3-1 break finished nicely. 2-0 for them at half.

5 min into the second half our player takes a straight red. down to 10 men with only 1 sub. we fight and fight and fight, ugly soccer all around. Get one back, but thats all we can do. They had the much better chances. Kept the team in it as long as i could. The ref blew this one big time for us. After the game he admitted to our player that he pulled out the wrong card, meant to give him a yellow but couldn't go back on his decision to give the red since he pulled the red out. Ref even said he is going to change it to a yellow when he reports it to the league, but we still had to play with 10 men?

all in all, they played well, we played like shite, but thats what happens when 4 guys the day of a game inform me they wont be playing and one of our best players hurts himself in the pregame warm up.

Hats off to Sikh, played well.

One piece of advice check the team list with the registered players on the FVSL site

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Habib did not play last night, at least we were told by the ref that the check was done, and he did not play...There was no player of that quality out there and nobody over 6"4" tall that was any good like he is.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
....After the game he admitted to our player that he pulled out the wrong card, meant to give him a yellow but couldn't go back on his decision to give the red since he pulled the red out...
if thats what he said then hes wrong. if he realizes that he's made a mistake within seconds he can put it back and pull out a yellow. that was really stupid on the refs part. we had this happen to us a couple of years ago and the referee corrected himself RIGHT AWAY. no one complained both teams just laughed it off n played on. if he reported it yellow that should be good grounds for protest...

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reverse Racism is a new term and a good one. Worth a look into as I have seen it many times.
We being probably the most ethnic diverce team in the league, we get alot of comments.
Most come from pure bread clubs.(if thats the term). What I see is these types of clubs seem to feel they are above the Racism rule because they have been the blunt of it for so long.
Im sure they dont take it seriously and or mean it like in the past when Racism was going on and more of a problem than it is now, But i hear it. and it needs to be addressed.
Its tough too..cause no one wants to use the Racist card in a complaint.
Its very serious to call someone a racist. As serious as being a racist.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
$1000!?

Try $100

Section 8 - PROTESTS

8(a) All protests of matches must be in writing and filed in triplicate with the League Administrator within forty-eight (48) hours of the conclusion of the game in question. The protest must contain the particulars and grounds on which the protest(s) are founded and the sum of one hundred dollars ($100.00) must accompany the protest. If protest is not sustained, this fee shall be forfeited.

8(b) The League Administrator shall send one copy of the protest to the team against whom the protest was lodged.

8(c) In dealing with any protest, the executive may take into consideration the possession by the protesting team of any information which, if properly used, might have prevented the protest.

8(d) Any team proven by protest to have used an ineligible or suspended player in a game shall be subject to a fine, disciplinary action, or both and shall forfeit the points from that game and may be expelled from the League for the balance of the season.

8(e) Notwithstanding any protest, a team proven to have used an ineligible or suspended player shall be subject to a fine, disciplinary action, or both, and shall forfeit the points from that game and may be expelled from the League for the balance of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0