Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results & Banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
here is the big xmas gift to acbc from guildford utd...
bullits 3 guildford 2...
where do i ******* start? i guess you can just say we were absolutly shocking all over the pitch. Oh wait i got some excuses i guess if thats what they call them. We only had 10 guys tonite ,missing 6 starters, (i guess these days xmas parties and watching the canucks are more important then our soccer match) also no keeper and i mean no keeper at all our keeper is on vacation in cuba so we had to put one of our players in net and he didnt even know he was allowed to use his hands>2 shots that my grandma could have stopped poped out of his hand and went in and a goal from a corner that was headed in 3 yards out.credit to bullits for working hard and taking advantage of our sloppy play .Game was tied till the last 15 .These kind of things happen to all good teams so i call out all the guildford united players to get back up and prove that you are still the best team by winning the rest of the games for the season.....

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast 1-1 LUFC Knights

We had 9 guys, they had 12. They are a horrible team. I have said this many times. They are lucky we didn't have 11 or even 10. It was 0-0 at half they couldn't do a thing. We came out and had some counter attack and score a nice one off a free kick. 1-0 for the rest of the half until the homer ref sat there staring at his watch for 5 mins before they finally score in like the 99 min. Then this time challenged ref says theres still 5 mins left. 5 mins that seriously lasted 15 mins. What a homer completly wanted them to get the point and more. We deserved the win with the way we played, but a point is better then a loss.

I played 100 mins on a severely ****ed hamstring and then pulled my other.

WestCoast...What??? Merry Christmas and happy New Year. Hope to see everyone at Schanks on tuesday night. P-ppppppppoker face.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its hard to go perfect for a whole season. When your not a pro team guys will always have things that come up. This time of year is the worst for just that. So Its not a huge surprize Guildford was missing guys. No matter what, our game vs Guildford in the new year will still determine whos first. It really didnt matter that they lost tonight...Unless we tie them :).

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll add to the list of upsetting results then: ND Titans 1 - Sikh United 1

How we played so well against ACBC last week and so shockingly bad tonight I have no idea. Even if we had won I'd still say we deserved a loss based on the way we played. Lucky for us the only guy who can play on their team scored his goal then left at half.

Disappointing end to '09, but time to start looking towards the annual Titans' magic cup run ;)

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any time a team fails to beat the Sikhs it should be considered disappointing. To the Sikhs credit they moved the ball really well throughout the game. No wonder they did though since we gave them so much time and space. Guess it was one of those pre Xmas hiccups. Seems like the last few weeks before Xmas it happens to lots of teams. Oh well.

Some well deserved rest and relaxation and then back at it in 2010. All the best to everyone for the holidays.

cleatsupp

Sep 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
here is the big xmas gift to acbc from guildford utd...
Bullits 3 guildford 2...
Where do i ******* start? I guess you can just say we were absolutly shocking all over the pitch. Oh wait i got some excuses i guess if thats what they call them. We only had 10 guys tonite ,missing 6 starters, (i guess these days xmas parties and watching the canucks are more important then our soccer match) also no keeper and i mean no keeper at all our keeper is on vacation in cuba so we had to put one of our players in net and he didnt even know he was allowed to use his hands>2 shots that my grandma could have stopped poped out of his hand and went in and a goal from a corner that was headed in 3 yards out.credit to bullits for working hard and taking advantage of our sloppy play .game was tied till the last 15 .these kind of things happen to all good teams so i call out all the guildford united players to get back up and prove that you are still the best team by winning the rest of the games for the season.....

fml

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahah, nice

Titans aren't that terrible. They have one player up-front that is very talented, they could surprise a few teams.

Very upset that we lost, especially since only ten guys showed....First game I miss all year...I was the "canuck game" culprit that 'only goals' so glowingly speaks of.

cleatsupp

Sep 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Titans aren't that terrible. They have one player up-front that is very talented, they could surprise a few teams.

Very upset that we lost, especially since only ten guys showed....First game I miss all year...I was the "canuck game" culprit that 'only goals' so glowingly speaks of.

Their goalie is clutch. Looks like bam bam bigalo.
Or that guy from the molson beer commercials stuffing his face with cheetos.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I am so Stoked for the Cup Draw, I can taste the barley!

Last edited by a moderator:

Blayzn1

Sep 13, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast 1-1 LUFC Knights

We had 9 guys, they had 12. They are a horrible team. I have said this many times. They are lucky we didn't have 11 or even 10. It was 0-0 at half they couldn't do a thing. We came out and had some counter attack and score a nice one off a free kick. 1-0 for the rest of the half until the homer ref sat there staring at his watch for 5 mins before they finally score in like the 99 min. Then this time challenged ref says theres still 5 mins left. 5 mins that seriously lasted 15 mins. What a homer completly wanted them to get the point and more. We deserved the win with the way we played, but a point is better then a loss.

I played 100 mins on a severely ****ed hamstring and then pulled my other.

WestCoast...What??? Merry Christmas and happy New Year. Hope to see everyone at Schanks on tuesday night. P-ppppppppoker face.

Hah! that commentary would work if you guys weren't the only team lower than us on stats. You scored on one of the three times you got the ball across center on a dodgy free kick. If anything the ref was calling it your way every little bump getting a free kick. I was watching the time and we scored about the 80th min on our 100th shot. We hit the crossbar in the 95th min just before the ref ended. If we truly are a shite team (not saying we aren't) where does that leave you guys? you should think a little more before post cuz sh|t rolls down hill and piles up at the bottom of the standings, which happens to be where westcoast has been all season.
Merry Christmas!

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
well i guess this is better than the constant week long bitch fest you had after the last game, barely...
they had 9 guys and you could only score one goal and get a tie
everyone on your team sucks at full potential. and you are an idiot, don't worry you will be passed in the standings shortly.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hah! that commentary would work if you guys weren't the only team lower than us on stats. You scored on one of the three times you got the ball across center on a dodgy free kick. If anything the ref was calling it your way every little bump getting a free kick. I was watching the time and we scored about the 80th min on our 100th shot. We hit the crossbar in the 95th min just before the ref ended. If we truly are a shite team (not saying we aren't) where does that leave you guys? you should think a little more before post cuz sh|t rolls down hill and piles up at the bottom of the standings, which happens to be where westcoast has been all season.
Merry Christmas!

100th shot hahahahahahaha. Everytime one of your shite players tried to take what you call a shot and missing by 40 feet counts??? Your team is shite and we would have definately won if we had 11. But with it being 2 weeks before Christmas people have things to do. And you wear a watch while you play soccer??? I heavily doubt it. Dodgy free kick?? no your defense has to be the shittiest I have ever seen. You guys have never beaten us and almost lost to us when we had 9 guys. 9 GUYs. You suck shite. We are in a rebuilding year and have guys working at new jobs that doesn't make them available every week. We haven't had a consistant squad all year. Just thank the league for scheduling the game when they did or you would be sitting in last place where you guys belong. Did I say how shitty you guys are??? I am amazed you have won games. I can talk shite about your horrible team until you beat us. I hope we draw you guys in cup so we can cruise to the next round.

Blayzn1

Sep 13, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
100th shot hahahahahahaha. Everytime one of your shite players tried to take what you call a shot and missing by 40 feet counts??? Your team is shite and we would have definately won if we had 11. But with it being 2 weeks before Christmas people have things to do. And you wear a watch while you play soccer??? I heavily doubt it. Dodgy free kick?? no your defense has to be the shittiest I have ever seen. You guys have never beaten us and almost lost to us when we had 9 guys. 9 GUYs. You suck shite. We are in a rebuilding year and have guys working at new jobs that doesn't make them available every week. We haven't had a consistant squad all year. Just thank the league for scheduling the game when they did or you would be sitting in last place where you guys belong. Did I say how shitty you guys are??? I am amazed you have won games. I can talk shite about your horrible team until you beat us. I hope we draw you guys in cup so we can cruise to the next round.

You're right sorry..I guess 14 weeks at tenth place would make you an authority on sucking. I never said we were better than you or that we are good. But you still can't argue the fact that you're in last place. Call it rebuilding all you want hopefully you build a team that can handle div 3 because you clearly don't belong in div 2. this will be my last post on the subject. If you guys want to talk shite try winning a game. Don't forget YOU ARE LAST place 10th... nobody is lower....Bitches

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're right sorry..I guess 14 weeks at tenth place would make you an authority on sucking. I never said we were better than you or that we are good. But you still can't argue the fact that you're in last place. Call it rebuilding all you want hopefully you build a team that can handle div 3 because you clearly don't belong in div 2. this will be my last post on the subject. If you guys want to talk shite try winning a game. Don't forget YOU ARE LAST place 10th... nobody is lower....Bitches

Don't worry we'll handle which ever division we're put in. Hope you guys handle Div.3 next year as well. Like I said we're in last place because of a homer ref and bad scheduling. We had 9 guys and deserved to beat your shite team. Too bad we don't play you guys again so we could get 11 players and beat your shite team and shut you up. I predict us passing you in the standings so don't get to high on your horse. Bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0