Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results & Banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone else tire of Westcoasts why were last whine? This year its a "homer ref" and bad scheduling, last year it was because of an administrative error. Lets be realistic, you are in last place because you are bad and you lose games. Its not a rebuilding year, its just another bad year, for a bad team - just like last year.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone else tire of Westcoasts why were last whine? This year its a "homer ref" and bad scheduling, last year it was because of an administrative error. Lets be realistic, you are in last place because you are bad and you lose games. Its not a rebuilding year, its just another bad year, for a bad team - just like last year.

Yeah maybe you're right. But I don't remember getting our asses handed to us by you guys last year. Two seasons ago we were 3 points away from div.1 and have lost numerous players that wanted to play at a higher level. So rebuilding this year is what happened. And I don't care if anyone tires of my excuses, I enjoy making them it makes me fell a little better about myself. OK. We could be better in a club system which we will be doing next year and could develop some good players from a young age.

WestCoast...What??? Ideas above the line, excuses below the line.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
A club system usually involves more than one team right? Are you guys going to put 2 teams into div 3? Usually you have to win something first. Then build on it. Just a tip.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
got some cup draws of some teams from duffy. Westcoast vs Sfc impact, Acbc Div 2 vs CFC Balkan wolves and guilford Utd vs ND titans

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh right LOL...they use to be our nemisis a few years back..hated those dirty SOBs.
But now they are an average div 2 team.
I say a close game. with the better team winning..and or whining.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Yoda use to play for them..Where has Yoda been...he retire to the masters.?
He was always good for banter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0