Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results & Banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford united 3 westcoast 0.
December soccer is not fun at all wow it was cold.
We controlled majority of the position and hit the post 4 or 5 times amd they defended majority of the game, don't recall them having a shot on our net but credit to them for working hard and putting the body in the way of about 15 shots it was like a ping pong game in the box .I swear westcoast has a curse on us we just can't score goals against them as they cleared about 6 goals of the line .

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford united 3 westcoast 0.
December soccer is not fun at all wow it was cold.
We controlled majority of the position and hit the post 4 or 5 times amd they defended majority of the game, don't recall them having a shot on our net but credit to them for working hard and putting the body in the way of about 15 shots it was like a ping pong game in the box .I swear westcoast has a curse on us we just can't score goals against them as they cleared about 6 goals of the line .

I wouldn't say majority, I would say all. We were missing 3 of our 4 defenders and our 2 starting center mids. For the squad we had we played half decent. You guys should have had more and could have had less(1 PK and 1 own goal) but we were there to weather the storm. We had 11 guys with 1 going down injured with 15 mins to go and myself pulling my hammy 5 mins later. But stayed on to walk around. I had a floating header,so I think we had at least a shot. You guys had the rotation of players and whistleblower did a great job.

WestCoast...What??? Hopefully it snows like it's saying will happen. Noone wants to play 2 weeks before Christmas.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
didn't put a match report as i was using my phone and it takes too long. But anyways the game wasn't as close as the score suggests, it was for the first 20 or so, then we scored then got another a couple mins later from what shoulda been called back for a foul but hey we wasn't gonna stop playing and it was finished beautifully. Then right before half we got another from a rare header from myself lol (but i was offside) again no call. Dewdney got angry of course and i think the ref gave one of thier players a harsh red i didn't hear what was said but either or the ref did end up costing them two goals. Felt bad for the celtic to be honest and they fought back hard and scared us at the end with 2 nice goals and almost got a 3rd from a corner. oh well 3 points is 3 points. on too the lions (weather depending)

We definitley had the better cheer though ;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like S&H said, Nomads won on Saturday night in a very cold evening.

I wanted to make sure everyone heard that the officiating in our game was the best we've seen in a long time. Whistleblower did the game and he was great.

It's awesome to have a ref do the game and not notice him as he was doing his job.

SFC did a good job blocking us out of good scoring chances in the first half, the few we had were blown opportunities, could have left the half up a few, but after half they ran out of gas and we put 4 in...

Onto next week, and more cold...

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
talking to one of the red devils players right now, he tells me they have mo aziz playing for them so i look on the fvsl website and he isn't lieing. zidanefan don't you think it's a lil unfair how many good players you guys have haha. Correct me if i'm wrong but he was in the fvsl all star team not last year but the one prior before going to iran, correct? So you guys have Mo, Jason (ubc/abby pdl), dave(abby pdl/ex mission div1), robbie(ex mission div 1), eddy tsen (does he actually even play anymore?), a couple of players who have played pdl/abby youth metro around my age, and then a few players that i would recognize from the warriors team last year right, yourself included?
wow the young guns must actually be pretty good if they beat your full team.

A

African

you forgot the ufv 2007 mvp ;)

...oh wait they didnt win a game that year

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
talking to one of the red devils players right now, he tells me they have mo aziz playing for them so i look on the fvsl website and he isn't lieing. zidanefan don't you think it's a lil unfair how many good players you guys have haha. Correct me if i'm wrong but he was in the fvsl all star team not last year but the one prior before going to iran, correct? So you guys have Mo, Jason (ubc/abby pdl), dave(abby pdl/ex mission div1), robbie(ex mission div 1), eddy tsen (does he actually even play anymore?), a couple of players who have played pdl/abby youth metro around my age, and then a few players that i would recognize from the warriors team last year right, yourself included?

young guns killed their full team twice

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

have the fv red hypochondriac devils ever beaten the young guns or do they just get shite blasted every time they've played?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone have the address to Mouat Turf in Abby..I cant seem to find it on the website (fields)

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you're going the mission way take the abby/mission hwy and then take a right on McCallum Road follow that it turns into Maclure. Once you hit the lights at Trethewey you take a left and the school is on the corner. Take a right on Mouat Drive and the parking lot is right there.

And if youre comming over the Port Mann just take the freeway to the McCallum exit, take McCallum up to S.Fraser way take a left on S.Fraser way, then a right on Trethewey, and then a left on Mout Drive. Hope that helps.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No problem. I really like Mouat, nice turf field, and covered benches, wish more fields have the covered benches, helps for those fields with out change rooms.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
And is it ever big.....the playing surface must be the largest in the Valley or anywhere for that matter.
Actually the only field bigger is in Victoria,just Kitty corner from the Mall. Its even bigger than Mouat and that is big.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
And is it ever big.....the playing surface must be the largest in the Valley or anywhere for that matter.
Actually the only field bigger is in Victoria,just Kitty corner from the Mall. Its even bigger than Mouat and that is big.

I agree, I always thought that MAP oval was huge, it could also be that our coach at the time wanted to play a 4-5-1 and I was stuck up front (not fun against langley). But Mouat is definitley huge, and a great park to play at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0