Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results and Banter - Nov. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Translation: I may not have anything useful to say, but that ain't gonna stop me from sayin it! :rolleyes:

uhh sure, compliments :rolleyes: guess old age is gettin to ya eh. and you damn straight i'll say it, it's not like that post by you was of any use.

sheep: i remember now, you're the doofus that plays for the 'MIGHTY' tigers, i remember getting banned for that one. thank bud. have fun in 7th place.

hoodrat

Mar 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
just saw, tigers lad 2b
guru i see your still leaking out your shite into these threads. you have the best knowledge of how to shut people up why dont you just mention his family, take some more cheap shots, how bout maybe soccer dad. do you have any creativity? hold on i'll answer that for you... ummm nice comment guy thanks your stupidity makes me feel smarter. your piss is pathetic you should really write a book. let me know when you come up with a title. suggestion, How To Start a Fire a book of bullshite by Guru or maybe How To Get Burned. either one i'm sure soccer mom could piss those fires out. just stick to your opinion and stop taking the compliments. or do you even have an opinion?? i think not! your letting him get to you guru thought you were a better bastard

hoodrat

Mar 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Soccer Mom can come out to my farm anytime but he better be prepared to squeel like a pig.
you guys have an up hill battle i think 2b is the strongest in div 2
the top 4 or5 teams there all have strong teams. good luck

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hoodrat said:
okay how bout an all defencive game with NDFC scoring of a PK from a horrible tackle from none other than yourself but i guess thats only if you show.

I will not let your team score!!!!

I'll be there, don't you worry rat, and I don't make horrible tackles...I'm much too smart for that. ;) If you do your job, and I do mine, scoring will be at a minimum...I welcome the challenge. :D

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
....guess old age is gettin to ya eh. and you damn straight i'll say it, it's not like that post by you was of any use.
OUCH!!! :eek: Who said you still don't have it!!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hoodrat said:
guru i see your still leaking out your ...blah blah blah....you have the ......yada yada yada......ummm nice comment guy ....spew spew spew.....
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:

don't make me piss guru. actually i would, but your pal regs is keeping a watchful eye on this thread right now. so maybe later ;) i think your baby girl needs some milk. get to it. i think i hear crying. wait...no, that's just you crying to regs to ban me to some random reason.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is Redwood

Redwood, where are you buddy? Biggest game of the year and no comments from you?! How are you guys feelin on Poco? Are you feelin confident or what? You'd think we'd feel the pressure going into this one as it is a must-win for us but, whether it be justified or not, we feel VERY confident going into this game.

The question Redwood, is how you guys feel going up against the Hurricane team that won the President's Cup last year? The same Hurricanes team that beat the GEU Blackknights and ND Players who are now in Div 1, and NDFC who is well on their way to Div 1, by combined scores of 7-1 on our way to the President's Cup last season. Do you believe you can beat this Hurricane team? Especially since you gave us extra incentive after talking so much smack during and after the last game. How do you feel Redwood, what is the mentality of your team now that you are feelin the heat from the Hurricanes and Clones being right on your tail for the Division lead??????

Game time can't come soon enough!

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Where is Redwood

Hurricane Power said:
Redwood, where are you buddy? Biggest game of the year and no comments from you?! How are you guys feelin on Poco? Are you feelin confident or what? You'd think we'd feel the pressure going into this one as it is a must-win for us but, whether it be justified or not, we feel VERY confident going into this game.

The question Redwood, is how you guys feel going up against the Hurricane team that won the President's Cup last year? The same Hurricanes team that beat the GEU Blackknights and ND Players who are now in Div 1, and NDFC who is well on their way to Div 1, by combined scores of 7-1 on our way to the President's Cup last season. Do you believe you can beat this Hurricane team? Especially since you gave us extra incentive after talking so much smack during and after the last game. How do you feel Redwood, what is the mentality of your team now that you are feelin the heat from the Hurricanes and Clones being right on your tail for the Division lead??????

Game time can't come soon enough!

you lost 4-1 last time to poco u mut....if i were u i wouldnt be on here, id be on the pitch kickin a ball around. but thats just me...maybe people who have played div.3 soccer think differently??

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom you better enjoy yourself on this site because Im sensing that any post now could be your last. There is no way for you to keep your head under control for much longer, its not your fault its just your mentality. So just go ahead and hide behind your computer and keep doing what you do best.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

That was back when we had 4 regular starters playing and got 2 red cards with the score 2-1 and 2 more red cards before the game was over...The team they face this week is the one that knocked you guys off your high horse last year!! Besides, there win last time around will mean nothing if they can't win or tie against us this game. A win by us means they will need help to win the division and get promoted....Worry about yourself outcast and make sure you are still in Div 1 when we get there next year. I wouldn't want to see you guys relegated yet again...

=outkast]you lost 4-1 last time to poco u mut....if i were u i wouldnt be on here, id be on the pitch kickin a ball around. but thats just me...maybe people who have played div.3 soccer think differently??[/QUOTE]

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Guru you screwed me! I had a couple of pops after work, and since I live beside Blue Mountain Park I was going to bring you some Ensure and Depends for halftime against Coquitlam. I don't know why they would call the game that stupid field has been a mudpit for about 3 months, you just can't fck that field up more than it already is. Oh look the expiry on the Ensure is 2030, it will still be good by the time your team wins Div 2.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
things seem to be heating up on here and the cups just around the corner should get interesting. Hurricane power just like you are not the same team that played poco earlier this year, we are not the same team that played you last year so you can't use that for comparison either. although, we finished well last year our team had holes and no depth. this year we have 7 new players 4 or 5 new starters and are alot stronger. I don't think we have hit top form and I don't think you guys have either with your new signings and guys returning from injury. I hope we get a rematch with both teams playing at top form because it should be a good match. looking forward to watching the canes game tomorrow should be fun to watch.. good luck my money is on the canes

carebear_kid

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Guru you screwed me! I had a couple of pops after work, and since I live beside Blue Mountain Park I was going to bring you some Ensure and Depends for halftime against Coquitlam. I don't know why they would call the game that stupid field has been a mudpit for about 3 months, you just can't fck that field up more than it already is. [/QUOTE]
Don't look at me, I didn't cancel it! I grew up a few blocks from there, and was looking forward to playing on my old youth home park.
canuckboy said:
Oh look the expiry on the Ensure is 2030, it will still be good by the time your team wins Div 2.
I hope so, I'm looking forward to kickin your a$$ that year! I gotta good feeling about 2030 :bronco: :knvb:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

canuckboy said:
Guru you screwed me! I had a couple of pops after work, and since I live beside Blue Mountain Park I was going to bring you some Ensure and Depends for halftime against Coquitlam. I don't know why they would call the game that stupid field has been a mudpit for about 3 months, you just can't fck that field up more than it already is.
Don't look at me, I didn't cancel it! I grew up a few blocks from there, and was looking forward to playing on my old youth home park.
canuckboy said:
Oh look the expiry on the Ensure is 2030, it will still be good by the time your team wins Div 2.
I hope so, I'm looking forward to kickin your a$$ that year! I gotta good feeling about 2030 :bronco: :knvb:

Man I hate it when people leave themselves logged on to my PC :mad:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
.........your pal regs is keeping a watchful eye on this thread right now. so maybe later ;) .....
Ya, don't piss off my good freind Regs!!! he's my bestest buddy! I'm sure if it's a good piss, no one here's gonna be too concerned, it's what it's all about. But if it's your typical childish, schoolboy, playground gutter trash, you're probably right, you'll get banned for good. Personally I couldn't care less either way. Piss on me all ya want aboot soccer, or how shite I am on the park, or how someone my age shouldn't be able to strip the ball off a kid less than half his age, and embare ass the hell out of him... it's all in keeping with the program, but all this (and you're not alone here by a long shot) personal bashing is stoopud. It doesn't bother me in the least, if you think it riles me you're mistaken, and if you think you're getting a good chuckle from others you're wrong as well.... recess cracks makes the person doing the bashing look like a moron. JMO

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
i can tell already this is pure bs..reason why ive never known a cletic fan to tell the truth about anything..green and white dont go together..stick with blue......rangers.....out
Another Raners fan, tsk tsk, when will you people learn. Hey, are you the same rangers we slaughtered last season??? :D

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Another Raners fan, tsk tsk, when will you people learn. Hey, are you the same rangers we slaughtered last season??? :D

No, we're the same Rangers that beat you the last two times out. :cool:

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hurricanes 3 poco 0
this will mix it up a bit . canes first goal a "cracker" from 25 yards the other two i will let them explain ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0