Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results and Banter - Nov. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
Hey easy Guru maybe you should think a little before you speak as not everyone may be as fortunate as yourself to still have two parents alive? Obviously not intentional Therob but maybe a lesson learned for the guy.
hey easy there girth, its all in jest, theres no disrespecting to the deceased. Fortunate as the Guru eh? -- Maybe YOU should think before you speak.

G-fence said:
And whats with all the gay talk on this site? Just cause a guy is asking about another guy, doesn't make him gay.
...yes it does. :D

G-fence said:
I'd be concerned about my sexuality if I had a name like soccer mom!!!
good call though.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru said:
I realized that very thing after I posted it. As I told theRob, it was more just an intentional lame comment from me because of what theRob said. I assure you it wasn't intended as a personal jab. And by the way, I don't have 2 parents, I have one, and my wife has neither, but unless the person taking a shot at me knows that, then you have to chalk it up as just a joke, and nothing personal.

We can't live our lives walking on egg shells, I don't believe ANY comments here should be taken seriously. Most here don't even know each other so the majority of comments are really just to rile a response.

Anyway, for anyone who was offended by my comment, I appologize, as I said, purely unintentional.

....back to some piss taking......
I've known therob all my life and this topic has been brought up before on here involving him and I know he likes to fight his own battles(He's a mouthy bugger :D )but mom jokes for him may be crossing the line. Guru no appology needed,point well explained, over reaction on my part, carry on.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
Hey easy Guru maybe you should think a little before you speak as not everyone may be as fortunate as yourself to still have two parents alive? Obviously not intentional Therob but maybe a lesson learned for the guy.

hey easy there girth, its all in jest, theres no disrespecting to the deceased. Fortunate as the Guru eh? -- Maybe YOU should think before you speak.

G-fence said:
And whats with all the gay talk on this site? Just cause a guy is asking about another guy, doesn't make him gay.

...yes it does. :D

G-fence said:
I'd be concerned about my sexuality if I had a name like soccer mom!!!
good call though.

rookie :rolleyes:

G-fence

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru, your the biggest geek in this place.
You gotta post like a 100 times a day and write essays for posts

I make be a rookie, but at least I don't have gay posts.

I don't blame you, you live on the other side of the river, and don't get out to the big cities much

The G-Fence is looking strong with the extra 15 pounds on the gut!!!

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man this forum has gone really down hill this past week, doesnt anyone have any predictions or smack to talk about their opponents?:), or just anything in general to do with soccer. Anyways we have a solid squad this weekend and i predict we shitkick the stars. They beat us earlier this year when we had a hurting lineup, we get chance to redeem ourselves against them this weekend and we fully expect to do so.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally, I think the Cup will come down to the Twassen Royals, NDFC, Poco United, the Clones and the Hurricanes. No disrespect to anyone in 2C, but I've watched some of the games of the top teams and I don't think they have the ability to make a run all the way to the end although they are certainly capable of pulling some upsets. Div 3 has nobody capable of winning the Cup this year.

We are the defending Champs and feel good about our chances of repeating now that we are healthy and probably even stronger overall than last year. Having said that though, I really feel anyone of the teams I mentioned has an equal chance of winning as each has the ability to string wins together in single knockout games...

curious said:
i hate to say it but i think the favorite for the cup has to be the cup holders (hurricanes) until someone knocks them them out the canes should be considered top contenders (i hate saying that) poco,lufc 2c,ndfc 2a all are clubs with chances eagleridge 2c and royals 2a dont seem to be pretenders either

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:
Guru, your the biggest geek in this place.
You gotta post like a 100 times a day and write essays for posts

Guru : 172 posts including this one over almost a 3 year span = 5 posts per month

G-Fence 35 posts in 2.5 months = 14 posts per month ...... Nuf said zipperhead

G-fence said:
I make be a rookie, but at least I don't have gay posts.
:rolleyes:

G-fence said:
I don't blame you, you live on the other side of the river.....
So do you

G-fence said:
The G-Fence is looking strong with the extra 15 pounds on the gut!!!
Guru lost 20 since Feb last year, and at 46 yrs, would kick your fat ass around the park ... :D :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

Sorry folks, I got sucked into another juvenile response to a juvenile slag! But I couldn't help myself

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man o' man...I take a few days away and look at the mess I have to come and clean up...its like many of you lads drank too many pints the night before a game and puked on the sidelines right before kickoff with the quality and content of MANY of this week's posts. Well then, that said, here we go...

I have now returned from my self-imposed hiatus, and have drug myself out of my depression following our loss (s*it, fcuk, a**, motherfu****, g**da**...that feels better) to ERU last Sunday - right on Blaz - unfortunately we've dropped 6 points to them this season, and had no business doing that. We should've won both games...all I'll say about last match is the following: We out-played ER, missed on a PK when down 2-1 (don't want to talk about that one), hit the woodwork with about 10 to go before time after that, played the match with 13 players, one of whom is not a regular for us and took a bone-headed penalty that resulted in their first goal which tied the game. No excuses...we didn't show up, and got beaten. Extremely disappointing, and frustrating. On to Tsawwassen, where hopefully we'll have our full squad and will resume where we left off with Aldergrove.

Regarding this forum, now that I've had a chance to catch up on the multitude of pages since my last post I have a few 'observations'...

This post is for on-field and team related topics. ONLY. All posts hereafter must be realted to teams or individuals in a soccer-context, specifically on-field play or other such related team things. Any posts going on about grammar, spelling, sexuality, MOTHERS/SISTERS/G/FRIENDS/WIVES will be deleted immediately by me. The occasional ribbing or jab at another guy, such as puttin' from the rough and such is fine, but I will not see that continued on for 3 or 6 posts. Enough is enough, we've better and more topical things to talk about. On topic, Lads. Personal attacks and insults will not be tolerated either, so they stop NOW. TTP is just that...piss about players and teams in a soccer context...leave the other shite for your weekly pub gatherings. Let's all grow up a bit and keep this in line. Failure to stay on topic will result in myself and the 'off' person havin' a little meeting on the sidelines, with me doin' the talking. ;) I don't want to do this, so caution yourselves a bit better. Hoodrat, this specifically applies to you...watch it, and keep on-topic lad.

Now that that's out of the way, Guru it would be nice to see ya out at the Royals-WRU match, as well as anyone else who cares to make the drive on Sunday. I'll post more later tonight, and will put the MOTW poll up as well.

Frodo

Oct 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:
...I make be a rookie, but at least I don't have gay posts.

G-fence, there's no need to get into the sexual orientation and preferences of the posts. Damn, I'm not even sure they have any. Why don't you try attacking people for their flaws, and not just reverting to old and overused gay bashing. Grow up, man.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dam,been a while since i decided to post any shite on here but after reading all the bs thats been on here in the last month im sick of it all so im gonna lay it all out on the table now....
2c is junk.(nothing more to say there.the truth may hurt but deal with it)....guru claims that someteam has a big few weeks comming up having to play the top teams in our league twassan(spelling but who the hell knows how to spell such a shitty place anway)ndfc and abby...listen guru abby still not top of the league top of the league is twassen(read above statement) ndfc and delta lions....4th just dont cut it yet....never seen them give out a fourth place metal but i guess youd know huh..as you have about 10 of them hanging on your wall..theres gold,silver,bronze,then............lead?you clear that up for me...besides your making a big run for first place and your calling the rippers a good team..you won 4-3 how the hell did you let them score 3....oh i know your d is shite....glad to see abby is all going out drinking this weekend as everyone was really conserned about your life and what you do outside of football....your acting like its the first time youve ever had a drink....easy guy!!!!!! mom jokes are cool if you told your little brother them and hes in grade 3-5 but when you become a man figure out something half creative..oh i guess thats why your still saying mom jokes then still waitng for that first girl to enter you into manhood sorry i withdraw the previous statement.....i hate to start a big virgin bashing here......spelling who cares if you can understand what is being said and the only thing you can come back with is a spelling error then you must agree with the post....

one more thing evryone here takes shite way to serious.because i said that 2c is junk guarntee all 2c guys here will be replying back to me with some bs answer.......and just so you know ive seen many 2c games so my opinion is backed by my own eyes..... and who ever said that three periods was enough for people here this is for you....................... ......... ............................................................................................................................................................out

now these are my thoughts..so you may all begin your crying saying its not fair... and how do you know...but thats just how it is so keep your head up and walk it off....

Frodo

Oct 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm getting sick of everyone slagging Div 2C. Dopeashell, you say you've seen some of their games...well, guess, what? That's not enough, I doubt very much that you've seen enough to make such a statement anyway. An besides you haven't played any of them. So do as you were told before, and all of you, stick to discussing your own pools. That's all anyone on here has enough information about to comment on, anyway. As for your "taking back" your virgin comment: you obviously wanted everyone to read that gem, otherwise you would've made use of the very useful "Bachspace" button located on every keyboard on the planet. So don't try and hide you childish namecalling behind a wall of superiority....i ain't buying it.

P.S. Your going down Wally....watch out ;)

Legend

Sep 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhh the 2C bashing...go ahead dopeashell, bash away. All that really matters is cup play when we cross over isn't it? so who cares about your opinion about divisional strength right now?

As for div 2c...Frodo, don't you go to theatre school? Cuz that would explain your eloquent posts :p ...Guru, we'll see you fellas soon enough. Beers it is. DMU is next, playing on grey cup sunday...GO Lions!(both of them :D )

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
2c is junk.(nothing more to say there.the truth may hurt but deal with it).......and just so you know ive seen many 2c games so my opinion is backed by my own eyes.....

I don't disagree or agree with you about 2C..if you said you've seen enough to judge the groups, that's your opinion, so go ahead and piss away. I haven't seen any other group play, so I don't piss on them... cup crossover will tell all in the end... be ready to eat your words though.

NEXT

dopeashell said:
guru claims that some team has a big few weeks comming up having to play the top teams in our league twassan(spelling but who the hell knows how to spell such a shitty place anway)........ndfc and abby... listen guru abby still not top of the league top of the league is twassen (read above statement) ndfc and delta lions.... 4th just dont cut it yet.... never seen them give out a fourth place metal but i guess youd know huh..as you have about 10 of them hanging on your wall..theres gold,silver,bronze,then............lead? you clear that up for me...besides your making a big run for first place and your calling the rippers a good team... you won 4-3 how the hell did you let them score 3....oh i know your d is shite....glad to see abby is all going out drinking this weekend as everyone was really conserned about your life and what you do outside of football....your acting like its the first time youve ever had a drink....easy guy!!!!!! mom jokes are cool if you told your little brother them and hes in grade 3-5 but when you become a man figure out something half creative..oh i guess thats why your still saying mom jokes then still waitng for that first girl to enter you into manhood sorry i withdraw the previous statement.....i hate to start a big virgin bashing here......spelling who cares if you can understand what is being said and the only thing you can come back with is a spelling error then you must agree with the post....

I don't understand this diatribe at all... It's an awfull long piss aimed towards the wrong guy!! I play for DFC in 2C, so don't piss on me about all this crap!

I'm guessing here, but I'd say I entered manhood long before you were born!

I don't give a rats ass if you're functionally illiterate, as long as I can read your post without having to take 10 Advil !

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
.... Now that that's out of the way, Guru it would be nice to see ya out at the Royals-WRU match, as well as anyone else who cares to make the drive on Sunday. I'll post more later tonight, and will put the MOTW poll up as well.
We play Saturday, but it's Gray Cup Sunday!!! Not much chance of me leavin my livingroom chair for anything!! ('cept to go to the fridge) Sorry Shaven, It'll have to be another time.

Ledgend....what times your game Sunday? If it doesn't interfer with Gray Cup, and it's a home game, I'll be there... You play at Hammond right? close to my place... a 1 beer drive, or 2 beer walk... mmmmbeer beer = good

Legend

Sep 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru said:
Legend....what times your game Sunday? If it doesn't interfere with Gray Cup, and it's a home game, I'll be there... You play at Hammond right? close to my place... a 1 beer drive, or 2 beer walk... mmmmbeer beer = good

It IS a home game, but we play at Heritage Woods, not Hammond. And it's at 6 so it'll most likely interfere unfortunately :(

Beer IS fantastic :wa:

Frodo

Oct 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Legend, it's nice to see my work is appreciated. Anyway, good luck against Delta, boys.

P.S. I also love beer. :D

B

Blahzay

Guru said:
Guru : 172 posts including this one over almost a 3 year span = 5 posts per month

G-Fence 35 posts in 2.5 months = 14 posts per month ...... Nuf said zipperhead
DFC Celtic is a great team with highly skilled players.

My comment sounds about as stupid and false as yours. G-Fizzel has been here 3 months, You have been here 3 years like you said, but who the hell posts here in the offseason. Posts per day have no relevance. I know you're not looking for trouble here but get it together buddy. Don't bother replying to me since i'm already reading a novel.

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a whole 2c does not compare to the other two divisions, that is simply the truth
so for all of you 2c wankers get over it.

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:

My comment sounds about as stupid and false as yours. G-Fizzel has been here 3 months, You have been here 3 years like you said, but who the hell posts here in the offseason. Posts per day have no relevance. I know you're not looking for trouble here but get it together buddy. Don't bother replying to me since i'm already reading a novel.

books with pictures don't count!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:

Phhhhtttt :rolleyes:

I can't believe this is even post worthy?!?!?!
Shaven.....you've made over 200 posts in only 3 months... I've had 50 posts less than you, even spread over the "ON" season, it's 1/3 the amount you post. Is anyone on your case for your posts? Why is this a fcukin topic anyway? ?

Blahzay, don't bother replying..... I'm already in the bathroom with my new edition of Elle magazine! Jeeze, I hope I can unstick the pages from last nights "reading".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0