Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Div. 2: Results and Banter Feb. '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
really because I am just sitting on this end pissed off. I never take any of it to heart and I don't like to argue with idiots they just drag you down to there level then beat you with experience. which is why I have left all you celtic wankers alone, what place are you guys in now?
? ? ? What the hell is this about?
The Celtic are a bunch of kids, except for myself. average age is 20. They came into the league in div 4 at 17 and 18. Tied your team 0 - 0 before the split. Only lost to one team that was in the top of the split Div 4 that year. Went to Div 3 the next year, 3rd out of 21 teams, Div 2 now, and sit with a plus record, beat all four teams above us in our group. And if it weren't for blowing games with some crap squads below us, we'd be in first.
SO why all the crap about : "with experience. which is why I have left all you celtic wankers alone" ??? What experience were you talking about?
Or were you were you refering to myself? who brings our average age up to 35 :rolleyes: at 46, and still living in the past, I think the maybe the game has changed with regards to fitness, and maybe a little with skill, but remember, it will keep changing, and you will one day be on the other end of this argument. Enjoy it for now... what I will say is, doesn't matter what you accomplish, people will always be saying "what have ya done for me lately". So I won't go into what I've done in the past.... but I will agree with Regs, he has a national champ title, and you have squat. Compare acolades after you hang up the boots, not until. I'd rather have a national title and be in last the next year, that to be the one wagging my finger with no "ring" on it.

Saying you're good enough to play premier means nothing, there are many people right down to div 3 that can play premier, but opt out. Most notable is on DFC Rovers. The guy could still compete at the top of premier.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
you Most notable is on DFC Rovers. The guy could still compete at the top of premier.

Thats funny thing I have ever heard.

On another note no team minus Peace Arch is better then any team in our side. If you think for one second your sqaud is better then any other team in Div 2c thats laughable.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Thats funny thing I have ever heard.

On another note no team minus Peace Arch is better then any team in our side. If you think for one second your sqaud is better then any other team in Div 2c thats laughable.
Please explain where I said we were any better or any worse than any other team? I said we beat all the teams above us, yet are still below them. SO SO... SO, we must have been beaten by teams below us..... comprendo? Yes, even the lowly PAU beat us, so I am not about to go boasting about how good we are. Just that any team here INCLUDING ours could be sitting on top.

As for Laughing about Slater.... yer an idiot... :rolleyes: Bar none, the best player in div 3.... or div 2..... or div 1.... he is definately a premier player.... and a top ranked one at that. The only arguments that would be made against that are the premier strikers themselves... who all think they're the best.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Don't worry about Franchise Guru. He likes boys. Pretty ones.

Now THAT is funny. :D

Shite!! I'd better watch my ass..... Cuz I'm dead sexy!!

And I dance like this: :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have watched DFC rovers play before and they did have some awesome players. I think there average height was like 6"3. if slater is as good as you say he is what about Zack and screech....bayside rules

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:

guru said:
Shite!! I'd better watch my ass..... Cuz I'm dead sexy!!

And I dance like this:

This is some of the funniest shite this thread has seen in 2005...It makes me laugh like this: HAR! HAR! HAR! :D :D :D

~Shaven

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I have watched DFC rovers play before and they did have some awesome players. I think there average height was like 6"3. if slater is as good as you say he is what about Zack and screech....bayside rules

OK.... lets not get caried away.... Bayside was a good show, but it wasn't till the college years that it reallykicked ass... now that was the shite... that show ruled... the chick were so so, but the guys were awsome.... :rolleyes:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
As for Laughing about Slater.... yer an idiot... :rolleyes: Bar none, the best player in div 3.... or div 2..... or div 1.... he is definately a premier player.... and a top ranked one at that. The only arguments that would be made against that are the premier strikers themselves... who all think they're the best.

Thought you were talking about Rovers team in general as a premier squad...my bad :(

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:

Same quote .....week after week! Your a smart ass I see....I would take your quote to heart if you weren't run out of the GEU Club and had to tuck your tiny dink between your legs and head to Langley.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Same quote .....week after week! Your a smart ass I see....I would take your quote to heart if you weren't run out of the GEU Club and had to tuck your tiny dink between your legs and head to Langley.
Kind of like how you got run off the Knights for being shitty? I guess we're in the same boat then. Except I don't like boys.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Kind of like how you got run off the Knights for being shitty? I guess we're in the same boat then. Except I don't like boys.

See the difference between me and you (slim) is that I don't use grade 9 school comebacks and all also don't open my big mouth every minute. Isn't that why you got run out of Langley less then a year after you started playing there too :confused:

Were are you going next year??

See I don't brag about myself or my team.....we all work hard and win together....I see the pitch every week and play at least 75-90 minutes where you transfer team to team and see the pitch for 20 minutes unless you count warm-up then you see it for 22 minutes.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
See the difference between you and I is I got through Grade 9 where you would have learned that it's you and I. Not me and you. But enough of the grammar and speeling.

Have you seen Langley's record this year? Thank goodness they ran me out of there. Never saw that coming.

Where will I be next year? Probably a division above you.
I see the pitch every week and play at least 75-90
Isn't that bragging when you are talking to someone who only gets 22 minutes?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
See the difference between me and you (slim) is that I don't use grade 9 school comebacks and all also don't open my big mouth every minute.
Uh huh :rolleyes: and what's this.......

The Franchise said:
I see the pitch every week and play at least 75-90 minutes where you transfer team to team and see the pitch for 20 minutes unless you count warm-up then you see it for 22 minutes.

The Franchise said:
See I don't brag about myself or my team..... we all work hard and win together....
Division Two C

Team GP W T L

GEU Wolves 14 4 3 7

I don't see a lot of winning here..... you must mean losing together. :rolleyes:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Uh huh :rolleyes: and what's this.......

Division Two C

Team GP W T L

GEU Wolves 14 4 3 7

I don't see a lot of winning here..... you must mean losing together. :rolleyes:

Division Two C

Wolves Third round of the playoffs!!!!

Celtic out in round two :(

It's not bragging when it true right GURU!!

I have missed your witty comments :rolleyes:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Division Two C

Wolves Third round of the playoffs!!!!

Celtic out in round two :(

It's not bragging when it true right GURU!!

I have missed your witty comments :rolleyes:

Do you mean by "missed", that they went over your heed?

Lets see now.....
Celtic play a team (ER Hades) who have been the top of the group for the majority of the year, and the only reason they're not on top now (2 points back) is because the CELTIC knocked them off the top rung in the MOTYear.

Wolves get a bye in the 1rst round.
- play a team with ZERO wins and 10 loses, with only 9 goals for in 11 games and 30 goals against... AND ARE PART OF THEIR OWN CLUB SYSTEM ?!

Is this the bragging you're doing.... PUHLEAZE ... I'll take the loss before I boast about beating the GEU Titans.... Come back again when you knock off the ND Titans... That should be a classic eh?! I hope you get a chance to play the full 90 in that one, you may a chance to to touch the ball once.... My mistake, you'll get to touch it several times at kick off.... I figure at least 8 times. :rolleyes:

Why do continue to open that slit below yer nose.... here's a tip.... next time it opens, cram your foot in it before any words come out.
Talk about a man diggin his own grave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts