Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Div. 2: Results and Banter Feb. '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah I'm a plug at 35 playing div 2 because I now work afternoons and can't make
practise and as i'm sure you know being the well rounded, experienced player that
you claim that no practise means little or no playing time in div 1 or premier no matter
how good you are. Actually when i went to afternoons my team won div 1 and not the watered down div 1 that you see today and was promoted to premier(somewhere
I have played in the past). Not that I have anything to prove to you Bullshite,someone
whose accomplishments add up to all but wrapping up a division 2 league that is split
into three groups. Big fcuking deal, let us all bow at the feet of the legendary bulljive!

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I feel jelousy scoop dawg enjoy div 2 next year, and the year after that, and the year after that..... I know it sucks because we are contenders and your team is just a bunch of pretenders and look I can ryme DAWG

But you can't spell!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
when you went to afternoon your team won, so your saying once you stopped getting playing time your team won. I don't think I have accomplished anything yet in mens, but I guarantee your team couldn't start in div 3 and move up to div 1 in three years. I also don't think you have won the provincials twice and been 3 times or played on BC teams but hey you probably can't remember that far back anyway. I hope we get to play you guys but thats doubtful. I don't think I have a big list of accomplishment or am better then everyone, I just know I am better then you. :knvb:

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all I went to afternoons after we were promoted and be careful about
thinking it's not your strong suit. I'm not going to get into a pissing match over this
with you, so I say we put an end to the matter. Remember this is Take The Piss
afterall.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
really because I am just sitting on this end pissed off. I never take any of it to heart and I don't like to argue with idiots they just drag you down to there level then beat you with experience. which is why I have left all you celtic wankers alone, what place are you guys in now?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scoop Dawg said:
. Actually when i went to afternoons my team won div 1 and not the watered down div 1 that you see today and was promoted to premier.

Sorry i must have misread your post oh no wait it's right their. went to afternoons team won div 1. the facts don't lie scoop the facts don't lie

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scoop Dawg said:
First of all I went to afternoons after we were promoted and be careful about
thinking it's not your strong suit. I'm not going to get into a pissing match over this
with you, so I say we put an end to the matter. Remember this is Take The Piss
afterall.

Well get back to work then!!!! If you spent have as much time playing in the arcade as you do talking..... maybe you can take over Sheeps record :rolleyes:

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Well get back to work then!!!! If you spent have as much time playing in the arcade as you do talking..... maybe you can take over Sheeps record :rolleyes:

it's not time to go to work yet, gotta love a goverment job pee wee

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scoop Dawg said:
Yeah I'm a plug at 35

you just wrapped up bulljives argument right there bud....

let us all bow at the feet of the legendary bulljive!

to be dead honest that might be a good start as people do tend to bow down before gods so yea you could give him that much respect hes earned it....and the game that he grew up in i belive is a lot more talented then when you grew up the games is faster smarter harder kids are in better shape...so i aint getting involved in your guys little make out session here but buddy...you said it yourself "im a plug" so leave the gods to speak with the gods and you just worry about whatever it is that you do........PLUG.....out

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i belive is a lot more talented then when you grew up the games is faster smarter harder kids are in better shape
You should be embarrassed then for your generation considering the defending national champs were a bunch of 30+ year olds :D

Trail blazing,

~Regs.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
peg livin in the past. Congratulations though that was a huge accomplishment you guys should be proud of it. Has been nice not seeing your nipples anymore however

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why live in the past when you're the current National Champion?

But as they say, better to be a has-been than a never-was-been :D

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
shite son, looks like the royals winter season has pretty much wrapped up unfortunatly. hopefully we get our make up game in against NDFC. i believe 1st place is out of reach for us, but if the titans drop a game or two, we might be able to crawl back up to 2nd.

regardless of where the royals finish i don't think we can complain considering it was our first year in div. 2 we did quite well for ourselves including a win against who i'd consider probably one of the top two teams in div. 2 (NDFC).

peace out dogs, best of luck to those of you still in the cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts