Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Div. 2: Results and Banter Feb. '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
guru said:
Do you mean by "missed", that they went over your heed?

Lets see now.....

just say it bud...your fu*king out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!peace

OK Dopea: I'm not sure what yer on aboot? Was that to say my post was too long? Or it should have been shorter? :rolleyes:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Do you mean by "missed", that they went over your heed?

Lets see now.....
Celtic play a team (ER Hades) who have been the top of the group for the majority of the year, and the only reason they're not on top now (2 points back) is because the CELTIC knocked them off the top rung in the MOTYear.

The word is CONSISTENT you have also lost to Peach Arch=last place... lost to Aresnel=third to last. Your weak "We beat Eagle Ridge once" quote is shite!! We have also destroyed Port Moody in league and there going to finish number one.....so what does that mean!!

Wolves get a bye in the 1rst round.
- play a team with ZERO wins and 10 loses, with only 9 goals for in 11 games and 30 goals against... AND ARE PART OF THEIR OWN CLUB SYSTEM ?!

Celtic also got a round 1 bye...weak quote again.......Is doesn't matter who you play it's about winning the game...you seem to forget that you didn't achieve that last week...we did....we move on.....we are two wins away from the finals!!

Is this the bragging you're doing.... PUHLEAZE ... I'll take the loss before I boast about beating the GEU Titans.... Come back again when you knock off the ND Titans... That should be a classic eh?! I hope you get a chance to play the full 90 in that one, you may a chance to to touch the ball once.... My mistake, you'll get to touch it several times at kick off.... I figure at least 8 times. :rolleyes:

Again...we know you would take a loss...you did remember :rolleyes: If the TITANS beat us 8-0 then so be it......thats probabley means they would beat you guys 15 then hey ;) Remeber I play 90 minutes....you 10 if your gut lets play that long....I can see it now Eagle Ridge blew past your out of shape self and scored both goals before you could even breath.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So much hostility in you Frankfurter....

The Franchise said:
Is doesn't matter who you play it's about winning the game...

Nope... yer way off base here. It does matter who you play.... how can a premier team gloat about beating a U9 team.... an extreme I grant you, but the point is, don't (dare I say shouldn't, because you'd gloat anyway) gloat about beating a piece of crap team that my daughters team could beat.

The Franchise said:
Remeber I play 90 minutes....you 10 if your gut lets play that long....I can see it now Eagle Ridge blew past your out of shape self and scored both goals before you could even breath.

Now just sit back and take a nice cleansing breath...

.... feel better now?
Lets see, if I last 10 minutes, and they score in 1 minute, what makes you think I was short of breath :rolleyes: I'll have you know I wasn't out of breath till the 15th minute.... I've been workin out like this :knvb: :wa: :bronco:

The Franchise said:
Again...we know you would take a loss...you did remember :rolleyes: If the TITANS beat us 8-0 then so be it......thats probabley means they would beat you guys 15 then hey ;)

Yer funny.... and yer probably right.... we are the absolute shits... hmmmm didn't we tie you guys?!?! hmmmm

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
The word is CONSISTENT you have also lost to Peach Arch=last place... lost to Aresnel=third to last. Your weak "We beat Eagle Ridge once" quote is shite!!We have also destroyed Port Moody in league and there going to finish number one.....so what does that mean!!
The win over PM means nothing, fricken hell, we beat them as well... and PM will not finish on top, ER hades will... with a game in hand, and playing all weak teams to finish the season. It'll be HR to playoff for promotion.... or GEU :rolleyes:

By the way, 4 -2 is not a destruction moron... and they also beat you 3 - 0 earlier on.

I just realized something here... you really think playing in Div 2 is important!! You ARE dillusional! Not even Premier ball is important. The Fraser Valley is not a spring board to the pro's, it's a place to have fun continuing soccer... this is the end of the road, not the path to the future. You shouldn't take it so seriously.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
I just realized something here... you really think playing in Div 2 is important!! You ARE dillusional! Not even Premier ball is important. The Fraser Valley is not a spring board to the pro's, it's a place to have fun continuing soccer... this is the end of the road, not the path to the future. You shouldn't take it so seriously.

hey you finally caught on....wow it only took you 6 months to figure out where not goin to make money doing this :rolleyes:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
hey you finally caught on....wow it only took you 6 months to figure out where not goin to make money doing this :rolleyes:

Why do you find it necessary to try and make it sound like YOU initiate topics? Everything I write, you twist to try and make yourself sound inteligent.

...and where did this 6 months thing come from?

Rant on if you want, but I'm sure most here are bored with both of us.... and I KNOW I'm bored with you.
This isn't a pi$$ take anymore, it's an "I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I" grade 2 thing.
L8er

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
This isn't a pi$$ take anymore, it's an "I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I" grade 2 thing.

Nya Nya Nya Nya...
:D :D :D

Just thought I'd join in the schoolyard fun...oh, how it takes me back... :wa:

~Shaven

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
Nya Nya Nya Nya...
:D :D :D

Just thought I'd join in the schoolyard fun...oh, how it takes me back... :wa:

~Shaven

:eek: You stuck out yer tongue.... tsk tsk..... I'm telling... :mad:

Where's TheRob or Regs?

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
:eek: You stuck out yer tongue.... tsk tsk..... I'm telling... :mad:

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

:D

I've posted a MOTW thread and poll, invite all of you to take a peek and have a say!

~Shaven

P. S. On a soccer note, anyone coming out to Mackie tonight to watch the NDNBU - WRU tilt?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
P. S. On a soccer note, anyone coming out to Mackie tonight to watch the NDNBU - WRU tilt?
I thought it was NDNBU vs Poco Royals? Both Div 3

According to the web site, WRU should be playing the winner of this match.

What's up with Coq. City Arsenal beating Tsawasseneennwansnen??
Someone should have told these guys they're a bunch of Group C Losers

Then they beat 1st place group C Port Moody Lions....

Don't they realize both those teams are better than them.... :eek:

Well, at least they have a while till the next game... now they can take the time to realize they shouldn't be there... :rolleyes:

Group C is gonna kick some ass in the President's Cup!!!!

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:

What's up with Coq. City Arsenal beating Tsawasseneennwansnen??
Someone should have told these guys they're a bunch of Group C Losers

Then they beat 1st place group C Port Moody Lions....

who knows...arsenal are just a bunch of hacks. they can string some passes together, but don't have any finish.

unfortunatly they beat us (royals), so i guess i shouldn't be talking. and i have no idea how they got past the PM lions. sometimes having confidence going into a game can be a teams downfall.

i'm kinda rootin for them though now that we're out, then we can at least say we lost to the champs ;)

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:

The web site is a bit behind in the results department...NDNBU was the winner over Poco Royals, 3-2 on PK's, thus we are playing the winner. :D Go with the FVSL listings, as they're more up to date than TTP's results.

~Shaven

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's impossible to go with the FVSL listings as on the cup results page it shows NDNBU vs Poco on Feb 9th.

Nowhere on the site does it show a 'previous' result for this game.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think all refs should phone all results to Regs and he can update the FVSL site himself. The FVSL site is always a little behind.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
It's impossible to go with the FVSL listings as on the cup results page it shows NDNBU vs Poco on Feb 9th.

That's what I was going by as well... someone should kick some FVSL exec. butt!!!!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
who knows...arsenal are just a bunch of hacks. they can string some passes together, but don't have any finish.

unfortunatly they beat us (royals), so i guess i shouldn't be talking. and i have no idea how they got past the PM lions. sometimes having confidence going into a game can be a teams downfall.

i'm kinda rootin for them though now that we're out, then we can at least say we lost to the champs ;)
I knew you'd come out of hiding if I posted that!!!

I Can't believe after all those posts about how great yer team was, that you end up losing to Coq. tee hee... They're not that good.... however.... they shouldn't have, but they beat us as well. It was a real shocker to lose to them, but we took the game very lightly, as I guess did you guys and PM Lions.
I hope they go far as well.... being from Group C I'm pullin myself for them!! :wa:

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:

True, as the result for Poco and ND has been deleted in order to updated the current week's results for last weekend. The previous week, however, it was posted there. Just and FYI for you, and everyone that's inquiring, that if you go to this link:
http://www.fraservalleysoccer.com/master_schedules/WeeksResults.htm

...for the current week's (last weekend) results, you'll see that there is no result posted for NDNBU vs WRU, which demonstrates that indeed ND did defeat Poco. Our match was postponed due to the snow (what a bunch of shite) and re-scheduled for 9:00 tonight at Mackie Park turf. Hope that clears up the confusion.

~Shaven

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven..just wanted to direct your attention to an earlier quote by guru where he keeps using quotes after quotes..i thought you banned this kind of activity a while ago...you dont want to be getting soft now do you...give hime the boot just like his team got one from the cup..............and guru....................your out like a fat kid running a marathon........out

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
shaven..just wanted to direct your attention to an earlier quote by guru where he keeps using quotes after quotes..i thought you banned this kind of activity a while ago...you dont want to be getting soft now do you

Heavens no, I'll have to crack the whip a bit more then to ensure this activity does not go unpunished...just not so much that he enjoys it; a very fine line, you know...

:wa: ;)

~Shaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts