Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results and banter - DEC. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRegulator

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
With rumours surfacing that the Hurricanes top player and leading scorer is currently on crutches, I would have to say:

Clones 1 Hurricanes 1

These two teams will battle and tie each other, and give Poco the opportunity to jump ahead of both in the standings. It's quite the race in 2B right now.

Keeper #1 said:
I would like to see the predictions for the upcoming Hurricanes vs. Clone game for all.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricanes vs. Clone

Hey Shaven: Maybe you can post a prediction thread like on the premier site. Right now in Premier, Langley's W-T-L is 7 - 4 - 0 ...
Who will be the first team to beat the Canes?

jigga

Dec 13, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You seem to know a lot about the hurricanes, but nobody seems to know who you are. Our starting fowards, midfielders, and defenders could all be missing and we would still lay a shallacking on the clones. When we play our game theres noone in this league that can compete with us. Im not being ****y, i am just stating the simple facts. Im sure the clones will battle hard this weekend but we will come out on top. My prediction is 4-1. Usually i just read and dont post, but ever since my boys (08star and Hurricane power) have been banned this site has been hella boring because lets face it, who gives a shite abut the rest of the brutal teams in div 2 :p
TheRegulator said:
With rumours surfacing that the Hurricanes top player and leading scorer is currently on crutches, I would have to say:

Clones 1 Hurricanes 1

These two teams will battle and tie each other, and give Poco the opportunity to jump ahead of both in the standings. It's quite the race in 2B right now.

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who cares about the Canes(except maybe the Canes) they have turned this thread
into a complete joke. Other TTP members are viewing this thread from other divisions
because it has become such a mockery, not the reason we want people to view this
thread I might add! Maybe some of us should check out other threads such as the
FVSL masters thread to see how it is supposed to be done and stop all the playground
antics.

Your friendly neighbourhood Scoop Dawg

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hurricanes vs. Clone

canuckboy said:
Clones 1, on a complete garbage goal off someone's ass, Hurricanes 0

by the time i'm finished telling the story it will be 30 yard ripper not a no look deflection off my ass

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scoop Dawg said:
Who cares about the Canes(except maybe the Canes) they have turned this thread
into a complete joke. Other TTP members are viewing this thread from other divisions
because it has become such a mockery, not the reason we want people to view this
thread I might add! Maybe some of us should check out other threads such as the
FVSL masters thread to see how it is supposed to be done and stop all the playground
antics.

Your friendly neighbourhood Scoop Dawg

finaly a hint from where you might play scoop masters by chance ? thats why a lot of talk but no team to back it up eh ! :D

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i will know for sure tomorrow i dont no about the christmas commitments yet and how many bodies are available and so on

jigga

Dec 13, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No offense but thats a sad excuse. What christmas commitments you got this saturday at 12:00? Its a huge game for both teams and you guys have "acted" like you guys are ready and want to play us but it seems to me you guys are fishing for excuses.
curious said:
i will know for sure tomorrow i dont no about the christmas commitments yet and how many bodies are available and so on

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
jigga said:
No offense but thats a sad excuse...What christmas commitments you got this saturday at 12:00?.

Let's bear in mind that the FVSL declared before last weekend that there were not going to be any games SCHEDULED for this coming weekend...Lads with families, g/friends and such likely had gone ahead and made other plans, knowing that they would not have a match. Its a fair reason, not an excuse. Cut the old men Clones some slack, eh? :D

~Shaven

Chopper

Dec 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey some of us have better things to do before christmas then to play a game of soccer on a saturday( wow did that really come out of my mind). Some of us have families and since there was not going to be any games scheduled then some of us made other plans. I wonder how long before this clown is banned?

jigga said:
No offense but thats a sad excuse. What christmas commitments you got this saturday at 12:00? Its a huge game for both teams and you guys have "acted" like you guys are ready and want to play us but it seems to me you guys are fishing for excuses.

Stal18

Nov 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow Guru ur such a pervert .... for as much time as you spend on here i am certain half of that is spent with ur hands down your pants

I am the second best soccer player in div 2 , behind CJ

GEU Wolves 2-1 odds to win it all
everyone els who gives a shiit cause its only Div 2 soccer

Hurricanes Rule all!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
jigga said:
No offense but thats a sad excuse. What christmas commitments you got this saturday at 12:00? .

The Clones are 35-45...they have Kids by the ton and lives outside of soccer....(ok, maybe not) This includes employers that throw fat Christmas Parties Correct Curious?

Anyhow I hope the game is played, I need something to do!

Keeper #1

Dec 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
As far as I know the game is on and also it is little to late to cancel the game. The Clones coach or representative told the league earlier this week that they would play the game. If you cancel it should be a forfiet. Nonetheless the Canes will win. As a side note, talking to players on the Canes, they will have a depleted line up as they have other commitments but will still field a team. Anyways what makes everyone think that the Clones will win (taking nothing away from them). The Canes have beaten all the teams in their division even mighty POCO. Games at 12:00 on Saturday at Cloverdale turf. I will be there.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper #1 said:
The Canes have beaten all the teams in their division even mighty POCO. Games at 12:00 on Saturday at Cloverdale turf. I will be there.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you have not beaten every team in your division, so you might want to recant that false statement. If you need help reading the FVSL site well I don't know, maybe all of the hurricanes could get together on christmas eve to help you. Leave your pom poms at home on sat if there is a game.....I hate ugly cheerleaders.

shaven, subs, chopper - If the league has been notified and ref has been assigned then it is treated like a scheduled game. The clones last minute excuse of not getting enough guys is load of crap, cuz they should have asked their players before agreeing to schedule it. Usually teams do it the other way around, but then again this is a Langley team :rolleyes:

Keeper #1

Dec 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
First off, Big T, who haven't they beat in their division, yeah the Clones but that will happen on Saturday. Thanks for the support on whole Clones backing out issue. See you on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0