Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results and banter - DEC. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Shaven, I'm not the "bag of dicks", just lately everything seems to be "Utahs' fault". Yes I saddled up, but not sure to greener pastures. Gets a little muddy in here with the high school banter sometimes but still does have a lot to offer. Anyway, carry on boys and give me something to read. Bye Curious- or is it bi-curious?

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
. Anyway, carry on bosomething to read Bye Curious- or is it bi-curious?[/QUOTE]

It's more like confused! I believe they call it a mid-life crisis.
Well you know Curious G's motto once or twice doesn't make you gay
just happy!

Not that there is anything wrong with that! :wa:

Keeper #1

Dec 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the Canes vs. Clones game is a no go. Its understandable I guess. But we will wait until next year for the big game. As you all know Poco and Clones play the first game back. Someone will lose points there or they both will with a tie which means a big plus for the Canes. Soccer Mom, are you mad at the world, did Santa deny you of a picture cause you sure are in a pissy mood. And another thing why don't you leave CJ's name out of this (calling him shite was uncalled for and he is one of the best players in the league). Who has posted reply to you of late no one. Later.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Quote like a FVSL'er" :D

Regs statement still holds true to this day. :p

On topic, who cares who wins FVSL Div 2, in the end, you guys are all still a bunch of pig farmers!!!! ;)

TheRegulator

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very disappointing Curious as I had my money on you guys this weekend. I can understand though that this is a smart veteran move as the Clones have been slumping as of late, and it may be better to put this game off to a time when you guys are back on top of your game. I was really looking forward to watching this game though. I guess I have no excuse now not to take the girlfriend shopping on Saturday afternoon. Damn you Clones!

curious said:
the official word is that the clones vs canes match is a no go .as i said in an earlier post we have a lot of christmas family things planned as a lot of our players have young families and family comes first in my opinoin .:D

TheRegulator

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Keeper, Jigga, or Whack, are the Canes planning on entering the Sports Town tournament this January? You guys did pretty well last year from what I remember, beating Croatia and losing by 1 to Sports Town before getting killed by AFC (they killed everyone though). It would be interesting to see how you guys do this year as last year you may have caught some teams off guard as they probably didn't expect much out of a FVSL Div 3 team.

Keeper #1

Dec 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Canes do plan on entering the Sports Town tournament and plan to take it all this year. Our full squad will be there unlike last years depleted squad. It is a good tournament and ables us to play against some of the elite teams. We will see how we measure up to the VMSL teams.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper #1 said:
... Soccer Mom, are you mad at the world, did Santa deny you of a picture cause you sure are in a pissy mood. And another thing why don't you leave CJ's name out of this (calling him shite was uncalled for and he is one of the best players in the league). Who has posted reply to you of late no one. Later.

did i call your name out? no. so who's talkin to you dumbass? if CJ's all that why can't he come on here and defend himself?

i don't care who you are unless you are pele or the likes, you have no right to seriously call yourself the best player in the league, or the 2nd best player in the league 'behind CJ' :rolleyes: if your just joking around fine, but you can't decide yourself how good you are or who's the best player in the league. that's for the critics, or in our case, players from other teams. shite, are these kids on christmas break already?

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper #1 said:
We will see how we measure up to the VMSL teams.

Don't judge how you measure up to VMSL teams on the basis of an indoor tourney. :rolleyes: The game is way different. If you want to see how you would do against VMSL teams, make it to the provincials.

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prior to this week, i actually had respect for curious and the clones, however after what has transpired this week, i now believe they are a bunch of chumps. Curious you came out here earlier this month saying you guys would beat us before chirstmas break and looked forward to playing us. When the game was finally arranged for this weekend, you guys started making excuses that we wont have enough players. What was half your team out in florida looking for retirement homes? Hurricane members cancelled their plans to play against you guys, i believe HP is still in the doghouse for cancelling his trip to whistler with his wife. To be honest with two of our top players out with injuries, this weekends game would've been the best chance for you guys to have beat us. Notice how we were still willing to play and weren't whining about injuries, this was as we believe you can not talk trash without backing it up, which is what you like to do. So what i suggest is that, curious you join your buddy redwoods in hiding and avoid this forum as curious george deserves more respect than you. I do look forward to our next game, hopefully it does not conflict with one of your players nap schedules.

Keeper #1

Dec 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps, who the hell asked you anyways. Go back from where you came from. All I said was "we will see how we fair with the VMSL teams" compared to last year. You illietrate fool, go back and read about the issue before you give your pennies worth of comments.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
whack said:
what i suggest is that, curious you join your buddy redwoods in hiding

No Whacker NO, I am not hiding. I am holding a silent protest for your banned brothers on the hurricanes!

I am fighting for the rights of the half-wits, tards, and just plain stupid and ignorant everywhere. It is not my fault so many of you play for the hurricanes.
I am just here to help.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps said:
Don't judge how you measure up to VMSL teams on the basis of an indoor tourney. :rolleyes: The game is way different. If you want to see how you would do against VMSL teams, make it to the provincials.

Honestly we did (Knights) last year and to be honest the teams other then first and second place were not that good.....dare I say easily compareable to Fraser Valley and to beat that a Island team won it that we beat 4-1 so truly anyone can win even the Hurricanes if they have a full squad.

TheRegulator

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise is right as the discrepancy b/w FVSL and VMSL is not what people think. I would say the only big difference is in Premier where VMSL is much strong than FVSL Premier. The top 2 or 3 teams of VMSL Div 1 would probably also be head and shoulders better than the top Div 1 FVSL teams, but after that, there is very little difference. Personally, I've played in both and I think FVSL Div 2 is stronger than VMSL Div 2. Hurricanes should definetly enter that tourney as should other FVSL teams so people realize the FVSL can compete...I heard Croatia was quite shocked when they lost to the Hurricanes last year!

The Franchise said:
Honestly we did (Knights) last year and to be honest the teams other then first and second place were not that good.....dare I say easily compareable to Fraser Valley and to beat that a Island team won it that we beat 4-1 so truly anyone can win even the Hurricanes if they have a full squad.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRegulator said:
Personally, I've played in both and I think FVSL Div 2 is stronger than VMSL Div 2.

I have seen some FVSL div one games, and there are many teams in VMSL Div 2 that could easily beat some FVSL div one teams.

In my opinion,

FVSL Premier = VMSL Div 1
FVSL Div 1 = VMSL Div 2 and 2 Cat A
FVSL Div 2 = VMSL Div 2 Cat B

Just an opinion.....there was a thread started for this along time ago, so if you would like to discuss further, go to:

http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/showthread.php?t=533

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0