Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Preseason Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only because I felt bad and you hadn't scored in two years, I should have just hammered home my fifth

is that the one you banked in off his shin ....... i told you if you do it hard enough he wont have time to f%ck it up

:D :D :D :D

lets go hector :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :knvb: :bronco: lets go

aint kevin hector a post man or summink

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The real Kevin Hector is in Belper where my Grandad lives. He if he only knew I was tarnishing his great name. (only great if you followed Derby county) Funny thing is Franchise I can score in the Summer leagues the last three summer season haev been 6 goals 7 goals and 3 so far this year in a weaker division :(

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaven

Bluntly put did u re-sign at WRU for this season.

Ah, no...that did/has not happened. I'm thinking that D would not consider that as an option, as though my play was never an issue I'm thinking that our personalities don't exactly mesh. A Shaven return to the WRU fold is...well, unlikely I'm thinking.

I might be open to it depending on the circumstances, however I don't believe the braintrust on your end would be...I'm exploring an option or two at this point.

~Shaven

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks KH, good to be there. Looking forward to it, and perhaps a Franchise sighting before too long...?

~Shaven.

Maybe....probabley not till season starts as I play baseball in the summer on two teams so I am pretty busy. I thought I could make the game yesterday but we ended up making the finals in Burnaby and 4:45 so I couldn't make it.

On a side note, welcome to the team and I look forward to meeting you.

Cheers

guitarman

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's nice to see all the love with the Rams....Hec , Shaven and The Franchise ( who just went up in my books as he is a Leaf fan - who isn't ? ) ....im just not sure all 3 ego's can be on the field at the same time......ha ha ...good on ya boys !

Mr Sanchez.....( very original ) leave my son alone....I mean The Stallion.....!!

The Guitarman will return just not sure what Div as PAU has moved up to two....I moved to Aldergrove so that changes things.....thinking about calling the Bradner boys as they are good guys and like to have a beer or 20 after the games.....

Stallion I feel you guys will be in Top 3 of your division this year....you have a good team and sounds like you got better.....we haven't done much and lost a few players so im not sure where we'll be......Ghouse's boys have pummelled us twice this summer ....I hear they are pretty damn good.

Rock On Brothers and Hec im sorry I havent connected but the band is full force gigging now so im busier than ever.....new child as well !!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We finalized our team yesterday after we made our final cuts, we should be solid once the new guys learn to play with us, our D is going to be rock solid again and we added a forward who can put the ball in the net, so no more needing 12 chances for a goal. We're going to try and get in a ton of games to make sure we've meshed before the season starts. Any takers? PM me and I'll give your contact info to coach to set something up.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's nice to see all the love with the Rams....Hec , Shaven and The Franchise ( who just went up in my books as he is a Leaf fan - who isn't ? ) ....im just not sure all 3 ego's can be on the field at the same time......ha ha ...good on ya boys !

With Shaven and McBeaner keeping them out of the net and Franchise putting them in the net and Hector holding a clip board the Rams will be alright....but just not the same without Bluebird:(

I should really kick a ball around its been 5 months;)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
First half of our friendly against the Titans Shaven plays his way on the team. we are up 2-0. I speak to him at half time

Hector: So Shaven you want to join the Mighty Rams this year eh??

Shaven: I sure do I'm sick of you and Franchise rounding me like a tun style can I please play on your team.

Hector (being the nice guy I am) sure Shaven you played well that first half welcome to the Rams.

Shaven : thanks Hector let me shine your boots and can I ask you if you could get me the Franchises autograph

Hector: I'll see what I can do.

I'm not going to tell you how the second half went....it was awful first time in Five years the GEU Titans beat the Rams. 4-3 great own goal by A. Laity. GEU Titans will be a lot better this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts