Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Preseason Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its offical now I am a bad speller,,,and
ACBC is in Div 1 and our new team is in Div 3. FVSL
Have a great season guys I hope to see you all again in the near future,,say Cup games with our Div 3 team.
You wont miss them as they too have our steller Kits and mittens.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its offical now I am a bad speller,,,and
ACBC is in Div 1 and our new team is in Div 3. FVSL
Have a great season guys I hope to see you all again in the near future,,say Cup games with our Div 3 team.
You wont miss them as they too have our steller Kits and mittens.

Glad we don't have to play you in the season, but now with all the Ram's new signings we'll have our work cut out for us there. Good luck in D1

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector;219325)Hector (being the nice guy I am) sure Shaven you played well that first half welcome to the Rams. Shaven : thanks Hector let me shine your boots and can I ask you if you could get me the Franchises autograph...QUOTE said:
Oh, I feel so loved...

KH, I didn't have an issue with shining your boots, however when you then asked me to 'polish your kn__,' I had to draw the line after the boots. I'm a team guy and all, but that's a bit too far...perhaps ask our self-proclaimed waterboy next time?

Ahhhh yes, there's the love...

;)

~Shaven

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaven if anything else it's going to fun reading shite on here after our games. win or lose. Stallion we're not going to be the same team that we were last season. we wold have rolled you guys last year.I can only say that because most of my team is in Div1 now. this year well.....be nice ok

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got an email that the SFC Stars have folded and will not be back for the fall. I know a bunch of them will join up with the Bullets.

Dibs on Swayze (their keeper)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just found out our game times are Saturday night @ 6 PM @ Tom Binnie Turf. Nothing like a night in the ghetto on the weekend :rolleyes:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saturday nights are the best.
Sunday morning soccer died a slow painful death for me when the fields all went turf. The only thing keeping Sunday morning an institution was the smell of the grass...Since most teams have turf now...forget it.
Now I can nurse my sore legs and head while taking in my second favorite passtime, The NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0