Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Preseason Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No sign of Shaven at tryouts I was hoping to see him there. Anyway GEU has some interesting changes the Wolves are now the Pumas. the Tigers and the Titans are still pretty much the same. the Phoenix (div3) are going to be a lot better. the Miners not much change there. But as for the Rams big changes not going to be the same as last season mid pack for us would be a good season. I just hope we don't do what the N.D. Titans did finish third then the next season lose half the team bring in new guys and get relegated.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the Tigers are still pretty much the same. .
Not exactly true as we've lost atleast 3 players off last years roster and picked up no one. Even though we've lost those 3 players our total combined weight has stayed the same?

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No sign of Shaven at tryouts I was hoping to see him there. Anyway GEU has some interesting changes the Wolves are now the Pumas. the Tigers and the Titans are still pretty much the same.(div3) ar the Phoenix e going to be a lot better. the Miners not much change there. But as for the Rams big changes not going to be the same as last season mid pack for us would be a good season. I just hope we don't do what the N.D. Titans did finish third then the next season lose half the team bring in new guys and get relegated.
R most of the rams playing for the phoenix in the fall?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
R most of the rams playing for the phoenix in the fall?

No four have gone to pay Div1 (Gary being one of them) one's on the crack pipe. one wants to mountain bike. Our keeper who payed the last four seasons. our top striker and one of our Mid's are all signing to the Phoenix. I have seven returning Rams from last season. and ten new players.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crazy thought...maybe if your GEU guys didn't have try-outs in ****ING JUNE & JULY, you'd get better turn outs. :rolleyes:

With this and the other Div. 1 thread dominated by GEU alking about how good they are, it is TTP deja vu.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crazy thought...maybe if your GEU guys didn't have try-outs in ****ING JUNE & JULY, you'd get better turn outs. :rolleyes:

With this and the other Div. 1 thread dominated by GEU alking about how good they are, it is TTP deja vu.

Its summer people go away.....can't be avoided

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever Dude,
I know that when the bridge goes in you'll be over for tryouts to make the team. Who wouldn't?

guitarman

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Stallion,

you've got these clowns all mad at you here as well.....only difference is in Div 2 it seems like some guys have visions of playing pro someday.....im so impressed....it seems the higher the division the lower the IQ .

I hope Stallion and the boys kick some ass on all you whiners and you realize he is the master of this domain !

Rock On Stallion .......Guitarman !

PS watch out for the so called shite teams of Div 3 moving up !!

PPS Hec is still on fire !!!

dirtysanchez

Jan 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Obviously Guitarman is one of three personas:

1. Stallion's second TTP account
2. Stallion's gay lover (definetly a receiver)
3. Stallion's mom

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Obviously Guitarman is one of three personas:

1. Stallion's second TTP account
2. Stallion's gay lover (definetly a receiver)
3. Stallion's mom

Definitely not the first two, and I'm sure I banned Mom from the computer so it must be someone who obviously knows the great talent when he sees it.

Guitarman - here's to hoping you're in our group this year, I heard you were hanging up the boots but you'll have to come out for a bevy anyway.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
JTL - where and when my friend,,I need to thaw out the steaks...
What type of beer would you like,,,?
Please NOT Wednesdays or Week Ends as we are playing at those times.
Wed in the knights league and weekends we are in tournaments,,Kamloops ,Ours and the Labourday North Van shindig.
There is 1 open weekend.Aug 18th is best for us.
Week nights other than Wed are fine as well.
Super Stoked

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Stallion,

you've got these clowns all mad at you here as well.....only difference is in Div 2 it seems like some guys have visions of playing pro someday.....im so impressed....it seems the higher the division the lower the IQ .

I hope Stallion and the boys kick some ass on all you whiners and you realize he is the master of this domain !

Rock On Stallion .......Guitarman !

PS watch out for the so called shite teams of Div 3 moving up !!

PPS Hec is still on fire !!!

Aren't we going to start a rock band and rule the world???

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game on.
Plenty of cold beers and a BBQ or 2...
ACBC vs Dewdney Coachmen -friendly.
Friday August 17 Westview Turf.
8pm Kickoff
A great way to end the Summer and Warm up for Winter.
Thanx JTL and yes the brews will be cold...

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I missed not playing you last year...I had 4 that game. I heard you were in injured. Hope things are well

I was injured...knee acted up a bit after January. I am fairly fit now, though, and hoping to get back on the pitch for this coming season. I still have plenty of game in me. If I'm a little smarter about my minutes, I should make it through full seasons alright now.

Too bad I couldn't meet you in the match I missed against you, as I would have held you to less than 4 markers for sure ;)...

...who are you running with this upcoming season, 'chise?

~Shaven.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaven

Rumour has it Darcy's signed a new centre-back for this season...given your no-shows at other team's tryouts...2+2=5 time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts