Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They tied Titans which finish 9 place last year in 2a and losed to Sikh who placed 4 in 2b last year.... they are also proud that they beat the Clones who finish in 7th place in 2b last year and the Pylons who didn't earn a spot in div2 they were given one finishing third in 3a.

But they can throw up a mean westside

Attachments

• WESTSIDE%20EMBLEM%204.jpg
    WESTSIDE%20EMBLEM%204.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 38

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast and Westcoastsc1... did you guys call each other before signing up for TTP. Pick better names. Fcuk, I'd be happy if you would pick different names. SC1 is already confused... thinks we were talking about him when we were talking about the fat fcuk. There you go.... Fatfcuk and superconfusedSC1.... Your welcome.

Your team picture looks like a fcuking Menudo album cover...

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast and Westcoastsc1...Your team picture looks like a fcuking Menudo album cover...

So, which one's Ricky?

Funny...damn funny :D Funniest part is many on WCSC likely have no idea what this reference is to! The similarities are striking, though. A lot of (bad) style, very little substance...

~Shaven

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
you need to start writing a novel. Staring WestCoast as the fat ass with wondering hands. you really need a life. you're in a thread were you don't belong from what i hear you don't even play soccer.#43 is not my number homo. okay lets get this thread back on track. no more loser that don't play soccer. If you need a friend we can hang out sometime. Your gay jokes are not needed maybe there are fags on this site. not would be cool.
WestCoast What?? oh yeah FIRST PLACE.

your sources are brutal lumpkins........i play soccer quite well actually and i still do play..so insead of writing sh*t on here that you know nothing about you should go back and stand in the buffet line...out

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i can't help but notice
There are 3 WestCoast players on this thread
no other team has more
are u all the lonely loser that sit at the end of the bench
hopin someone will be your friend
but no one likes you because your breath smells
like you ate a shite sandwich.
so before people start talkin smack tell some ur other players
to join up. or do they ignore you like the shite breath that you are?????
WTF?

Is this necessary? Where's the fcukin mods here?!?!?!

A shite sandwich?!?! Grow the fcuk up moron! :rolleyes:

What a maroon!

You're the dipshitiest nit wit I've ever witnessed on this thread.... and that includes Sid ! ! !

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you just say Losed?

:D
Are you coming to SRT tonight? I may play if the old leg can handle it.

Actually you know what....I work to 9-5 today, so I think I will come check out Girth in his prime tonight, unless it's raining!!:bronco:

Watch out for the Royals, I think they are the best team we have played so far! Interesting to see how they are on turf?

I'll bring Hector in case another moron runs on the field throwing punches.....

Wierd question....how does a guy run on the field throw a punch and only get three games?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wierd question....how does a guy run on the field throw a punch and only get three games?
That's a good question... I'm just glad Brian has big ears and took the punch to right one.:D

Girth to make a couple good saves tonight then get hurt punting the ball.:(

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?

Is this necessary? Where's the fcukin mods here?!?!?!

A shite sandwich?!?! Grow the fcuk up moron! :rolleyes:

What a maroon!

You're the dipshitiest nit wit I've ever witnessed on this thread.... and that includes Sid ! ! !

What do you want me to do? The guy is practically taking the Piss out of himself, this is a howler of a thread, moderating at this point would spoil all the fun ;)

I'll check back in Saturday night to see who wonned and losted their games:p

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Very surprised, although he was on the field at the time. The only guy that ran on the field was the acting coach who was pulling one of our guys away. 3 games for a sucker does seem very light, I expected much more. It's cost us having 2 strikers out, luckily they'll be playing against you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0