Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoastSC1

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy fawk guys..this thread is brutal haha...I havnt even posted yet and ive being bashed and dissed from left to right! "Can't catch HIV from a downtown hooker"? lol original..im sure i read that somewhere else you posted..but thanks for the tips...i really took it to heart, considering its my second year goalie. And Whaller crack whores? I dont know who said that...but come on...im sure u wouldnt want us calling your women/wife/boyfriend sluts, hoes, "crackwhores" or anything so lets keep the trash talking between the guys, alright? And davidson lol your a homo...could of got a better picture of me up or what? ;)

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
one last post cause this guy is for real a plummer....guy listen...i know you didnt talk your way out of that card cause its hard to talk while the refs nuts are scraping your tonsils...thats how you got your respect...you ran the golie he brought his knee up and from what i hear you got a boo boo on your ribs..next time stop before you run into the keeper or move that fat ass of yours outta his way..why would you run him anyways he was huge...then you got up off the ground wiped the tear from your eye and walked by him and smaked the ball (that was in his hands) down..either you were trying to smack the ball loose or your wondering hands were looking for a new stick to play with..it was dead obvious what you were trying to do and you only got a yellow and it should have been a red..thats the rule intential hand ball on purpose is a red card....you got very lucky nothing to do with your debating skills...the ref was just unsure what to call cause hes never ref'd anybody that retarded.....but i guess everyone has a first...the only reason the golie may have been embarassed is your a huge plummer (sh*tty soccer player) and you scored...number 43 is a hockey or basball #....your a plummer you have posted 17 times and 17 times you have failed to bring up one valid point about anything....so good luck "gaining respect" (as you call it) from the refs in the back seat of your car before games....your a plummer,and a horrible soccer player...stick to managing...your jersey was screaming the whole time westcoast i dont fit you......hahahahaha.....k later fags...out

oh yea id also like to thank you as usually my posts are all mis-spelt and sometimes i forget words so it doesnt make sence but you have made me look like a gem..so i do owe you a thank you...oh yea your jokes are not funny at all....but ill tell you what is your yellow jerseys......insert middle finger here....

you need to start writing a novel. Staring WestCoast as the fat ass with wondering hands. you really need a life. you're in a thread were you don't belong from what i hear you don't even play soccer.#43 is not my number homo. okay lets get this thread back on track. no more loser that don't play soccer. If you need a friend we can hang out sometime. Your gay jokes are not needed maybe there are fags on this site. not would be cool.
WestCoast What?? oh yeah FIRST PLACE.

WestCoastSC1

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
IMPORTANT NOTICE October 18, 2007
The drinking of alcoholic beverages is not permitted at soccer fields or at any other public places. The FVSL has received complaints from the municipalities of Chilliwack and Delta in the last 2 weeks. Teams found guilty of such an offence will be brought before the Executive Committee for review.

Figures....always ****ing delta. Bunch of alkys. lol

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know, I read that. A little disappointed, as I sure as hell don't want to go for a review over something as stupid as that.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
But this is fun :D I could have swore it was #113. Ba dum chih (you know the sound I'm trying to spell)

its the sound of me bouncin my left nut off your chin.
is it possible to be 180lbs and all muscle?????
I think not.
I could run all game long if i was as light a feather.
remember weight to fitness ratio fat+skill+speed+stamina=????
i win hands down
no one fatter with my skill, speed or stamina.
I am king fat ass okay
now back on topic

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i can't help but notice
There are 3 WestCoast players on this thread
no other team has more
are u all the lonely loser that sit at the end of the bench
hopin someone will be your friend
but no one likes you because your breath smells
like you ate a shite sandwich.
so before people start talkin smack tell some ur other players
to join up. or do they ignore you like the shite breath that you are?????

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i can't help but notice
no other team has more

actually the Mighty Rams have 7 players!

Mag17, Shaven, Hector, celtic pride, Madman, Vicious and Delicious, The Franchise

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i can't help but notice
no other team has more

Apparently, you can't notice at all, as you're wrong. Oh, I should be more specific, as that statement covers most of your posts thus far...you're wrong about no other team having more TTP reps than WCSC. In fact, the mighty Rams have at least four TTP members here posting on a regular basis, including myself. I'll leave you to figure out who the other three are, if you don't know already.

Hmm, once again the Rams are ahead of you and in first place. I see a trend developing here...

Welcome to the land of TTP rookie...now go play in the sandbox until you learn to pay attention. ;)

~Shaven

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i can't help but notice
no other team has more

ouch:eek:

u eatin crow pie now eh:D
1,2,3,4,5,6, and 7.

1,2, and 3.

if my math is correct:rolleyes: eastcoast just told westcoast to STFU!

:wa::(:wa::p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0