Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
your or you are or you're?;)

I can't figure it out either (pronounced EE-Ther or AYE-Ther) I guess it depends if you were a product of the North Delta School district at Seaquam, or at the ghetto schools of ND:rolleyes:

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
your or you are or you're?;)

I can't figure it out either (pronounced EE-Ther or AYE-Ther) I guess it depends if you were a product of the North Delta School district at Seaquam, or at the ghetto schools of ND:rolleyes:

i thought the spelling be and that was all over...was it not put to rest like a few days ago....

im serious though..how far you think the ranger will get the the champ league...think they will do ok in the knockout....i hope so....

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
where did franchise go....i see that the cheese i put in my mouse trap in my attic is still there so he has gotta be out there somewhere....the second place mouse always gets the cheese franchise be careful out there little buddy....

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN......ND is a ghetto......WTF r u on about now?????
maybe you can come by the pad one day to pick up my dog's shite you panty waste!! only club i've ever been to that u had to walk through a metal detector b4 having a hand held metal detector run over you was in ur home town pal. how ghetto fab is that?? the only time i ever venture out there any more is to kick the hell out of some "poor" langley team in footy at a f*ckin airport. are you kidding me...an airport???? and just for the record...the team we played last week from langley wore f*ckin T-shirts for kits:eek:!!!! i think they were sponsored by "the dog's ear". and on of the guys couldn't even afford a uni.....he just wore a red t-shirt....no number even?? so i gave the ref his $25 and then slipped the bum a $50 stamp and told him to stop embarrasing himself......maybe you could take that team under your ritouse "bling bling" wing and show them how the true pimps of langley are supposed to roll. i expect to see them flossin 30 inch platinum chains and diamond encrusted grills by next meeting....maybe take them to a soccer school or a gym while your at it as well H to the O-V!!! you may b scholars out there :rolleyes:but you never came close to even sniffing the arses of the mighty ND Huskies in any f*ckin sport during my day. go write a f*ckin thesis on that you twat!!! just do it somewhere else you blogger's nightmare. this site is for sports chat.......we could even call it the "jungle"
gotta run buds......the oil in my house heater hasn't been changed in a while.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never got a fair shake on that squad, and that's just fine with me as considering it essentially imploded at the end of that season I'd say that I'm quite fortunate to have not been around for that, and have done just fine since......collection of smarmy holier-than-thou egos that existed on that squad never saw fit to accept me anyway.
~Shaven

Sour grapes... and excuses.

Man up Shaven. YOU chose to leave WR. YOU chose NDFC. YOU made your bed, and YOU shite in it...

The smarmy holier-than-thou ego's of NDFC were there way before you arrived, and still exist today... that's part of their charm.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN......ND is a ghetto......WTF r u on about now?????
maybe you can come by the pad one day to pick up my dog's shite you panty waste!! only club i've ever been to that u had to walk through a metal detector b4 having a hand held metal detector run over you was in ur home town pal. how ghetto fab is that?? the only time i ever venture out there any more is to kick the hell out of some "poor" langley team in footy at a f*ckin airport. are you kidding me...an airport???? and just for the record...the team we played last week from langley wore f*ckin T-shirts for kits:eek:!!!! i think they were sponsored by "the dog's ear". and on of the guys couldn't even afford a uni.....he just wore a red t-shirt....no number even?? so i gave the ref his $25 and then slipped the bum a $50 stamp and told him to stop embarrasing himself......maybe you could take that team under your ritouse "bling bling" wing and show them how the true pimps of langley are supposed to roll. i expect to see them flossin 30 inch platinum chains and diamond encrusted grills by next meeting....maybe take them to a soccer school or a gym while your at it as well H to the O-V!!! you may b scholars out there :rolleyes:but you never came close to even sniffing the arses of the mighty ND Huskies in any f*ckin sport during my day. go write a f*ckin thesis on that you twat!!! just do it somewhere else you blogger's nightmare. this site is for sports chat.......we could even call it the "jungle"
gotta run buds......the oil in my house heater hasn't been changed in a while.

1. Where is my hometown?:confused:
2. I am not your pal.:eek:
3. Most of ND is a ghetto, and I was simply pontificating on the North Delta School System, and how it has ruined Grammar and spelling for those poor kids forever.
4. THIS IS A SPORTS SITE!? could've fooled me;)...The site maybe, but every time someone posts something soccer related in the div 2 banter they get called a fag, or a homo, or some ND Boys wallows in with some obscure gay remark...(Very clever if I may say so;) )You guys got it down pat.
4. I don't know the ND Huskies and how mighty they are/purport to be, especially since I went to a snobbish Private school. Sorry. My Bad
5. I don't even know what you were trying to say about ...maybe you could take that team under your ritouse "bling bling" wing and show them how the true pimps of langley are supposed to roll. what the hell is "ritouse"? seriously, my tongue is nowhere near my cheek, I need to be enlightened.:eek:
6. How can I control what the Clones do? What does my team have to do with them? What does it matter to me? Our team has 4 complete kits, maybe I'll try to make a buck renting one set to them? Thanks for the tip:cool:
7. My style is a more subtle, some my say even-Classy. 30 inch bling chains is not my style, I am way more fashion forward than that- I'm married, my wife picks out my clothes:D
8. If the div 2 topics and threads are a jungle, than Tarzan left a while ago and the chimps are running wild. There is nothing remotely clever posted, Poor shaven takes a beat down...from players and teams he left for greener (and more successful) pastures... may I remind you- and he gets slagged off for it, and not even well done...just...

I'm going to quit. So should you, I'm embarrassed for you.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
History note JBN - The Huskies were actually really good back in 97-00. We were the only school they couldn't beat, granted we couldn't beat them either. I think they won a bunch of provincials, although in 98 I remember them getting thumped.

On another note, we signed the U-21 Peg keeper today to shore up our keeper situation, no more worrying if our goalie will show up any more.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes the rams are more successful then NDFC:rolleyes: for god sakes you have won 4 games and still play div 2. Back to life back to reality...

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
where did franchise go....i see that the cheese i put in my mouse trap in my attic is still there so he has gotta be out there somewhere....the second place mouse always gets the cheese franchise be careful out there little buddy....

He went to Vegas with his Girlfriend

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes the rams are more successful then NDFC:rolleyes: for god sakes you have won 4 games and still play div 2. Back to life back to reality...

Now you're talk our yer arse. Never said the Rams are better then NDFC just that we're better the rest of Div2 at this time. Next season NDFC will kick the piss out of us.....out

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes the rams are more successful then NDFC

Who wrote that? Wasn't in any of my posts...

Anyone know if it's going to be a tremendously wet weather weekend? I'm thinking it could be an ugly Thanksgiving for teams playing on grass this weekend if so...

~Shaven

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poor shaven takes a beat down...from players and teams he left for greener (and more successful) pastures...
I think he was refering to this plonker here, though he is right about the beat down part... jeez when you ND boys take the piss you sure hit close to home:eek: sometimes it makes me glad I'm on your guys side here:p

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummm, My opinion is that the Rams are a better team than ND Nationals.

My team has played both. My team has played the team, and beat the team, that is in first in the Nationals Division.

I can make a fairly educated statement of opinion that ND is not as good as the Rams.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

and you play Div 1...are you freaking kidding me?? BAck to reality?
Yeah Div 1 and Div 2 FVSL are miles apart in talent.? you are joking right?
that was a pisstake, I get it now.

my bad.

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
and you play Div 1...are you freaking kidding me?? BAck to reality?
Yeah Div 1 and Div 2 FVSL are miles apart in talent.? you are joking right?
that was a pisstake, I get it now.

my bad.

Arsenal, Coachmen and Aldergrove dominated Div.2 last year only to end up with what... 2 wins combine in a total of 12 games so far this year? Also didn't your team get spanked in Div.1 a few years ago and get relegated then wound up competing for top spot with the Hurricanes in Div.2 after?

With Div.1 at 20 teams right now it is a bit watered down in the bottom half, but all that means is Div.2 is watered down even more.

My opinion is if you're a top Div.2 team right now, you're going to have to pick up a few impact players or be really young and constantly improving (ex Gunners) if you plan to compete in the top half in Div.1, is it miles apart in talent no, but it's definitely a lot more competitive week in and week out.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arsenal, Coachmen and Aldergrove dominated Div.2 last year only to end up with what... 2 wins combine in a total of 12 games so far this year? Also didn't your team get spanked in Div.1 a few years ago and get relegated then wound up competing for top spot with the Hurricanes in Div.2 after?

With Div.1 at 20 teams right now it is a bit watered down in the bottom half, but all that means is Div.2 is watered down even more.

My opinion is if you're a top Div.2 team right now, you're going to have to pick up a few impact players or be really young and constantly improving (ex Gunners) if you plan to compete in the top half in Div.1, is it miles apart in talent no, but it's definitely a lot more competitive week in and week out.

agreed...the top half of the table in Div 1 is probably more competitive. I also agree about needing a few more players to compete week in and week out. But really, taking the piss for someone who plays Div 2 to Div 1 is kinda lame.
I'm not sure that telling someone to get back to reality by informing them that being div 2 in the FVSL compared to Div 1 is spot on at all. I wouldn't call Div 1 the upper ranks of soccer by any means. And yes we sure did get spanked that year in Div 1...but we also won the league a few years before and were in the top 3 for years. just missing a few key players;)

All I'm saying is the seperation between the 2 may be exactly what you said " 2 or 3 players" so does that merit a reality check???

I don't think so...but I have been wrong before. but not this time.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If we did make it to Div1 we will have to cut a few guys and pick up some new players forsure. I agree with Redwoods 100%. how does everyone feel about this weekend any predictions?????

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think he was refering to this plonker here, though he is right about the beat down part... jeez when you ND boys take the piss you sure hit close to home:eek: sometimes it makes me glad I'm on your guys side here:p

The voice of reason...wondered where you'd been LSD. Are you playing with FC in Div. 1 this season?

KH, I predict the Rams...are playing at SRT on Sunday. Oh, wait! That's true!! Off to buy a lottery ticket...:D

~Shaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0