Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
not ready to take the bait quite yet WC.... a couple others ahead of u in this line up...... never mind that we don't play u for 2 weeks;).

REDWOODS....to call me out as the second worst poster in TTP history is fairly naive of you.....look back a couple pages to when people were begging for banter, contraversy and more people posting. and take your red marker back to class teach!! it doesn't belong here. the whole spelling joke is as bad as it gets on this site. this site is called "TAKE THE PISS" not "TAKE THE SPELLING TEST", so please learn how for the sake of this thread. not sure how long you've been around these parts but every f@#kin season this shite about spelling and grammar pops up. usually by some old timer that can't come up with anything worth saying. to put an end to this early on this year, here you go.........
WE DONT F@#KIN CARE WHAT THE CORRECT SPELLING IS...IF WE DID, WE'D USE THE SPELL CHECK YOU F@#KIN POLE SITTER!!!! ITS THE MESSAGE...NOT THE SPELLING......OR MAYBE I SHOULD EDIT THE PUNCTUATION ON YOUR LAST POSTS:eek::eek::eek:. PUT THE RED PEN AWAY, AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE MESSAGE/HUMOUR OR GET THE F@#K OFF THIS THREAD.
PS....PICK YOUR FIGHTS ON HERE A LITTLE BETTER NEXT TIME TTP ROOK.......YOU WON'T BE THE FIRST OR LAST PERSON TO RUN INTO ME ONLY TO GET PUT IN YOUR PLACE!!!!

hey KH....please let these lillies know the objective of my posts if they still haven't figured it out!!!

i believe my objective here has been satisfied. go fish, old maids..........

HOOK........LINE.........SINKER.........
:wa::p:wa:

ummmmmmmm ok??? I guess.

How long have I been around on here? Well Jimmy Neutron it says how long right beside my name.

I think this post coming after me may be the first post in your pitiful career on ttp that made any sense. At least I understood what you were trying to get to. And no you are right it isn't a spelling test...but seriously get more words right than wrong and then I might not have an issue.
Are you still injured?? I mean when your team takes its regular nose dive in the standings I'm sure you will do your invisible routine and never post again till the following year when you win one game and then poof you are back again.

I will pick fights with who ever the Fcuk I want muppet. As for pole sitting...well for and old one but a good one, I'll leave that to your girlfriend with the rest of the train she pulls and a slow Saturday night.

wallsisapunkwhoblowshomelessguysforsmokes

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WE DONT F@#KIN CARE WHAT THE CORRECT SPELLING IS...

Ah, no...you don't KNOW what the correct spelling is...there's a difference, not that I'd expect you to know it. You don't care because you don't know, and if you did know you'd get it right in the first place. Man, you really just don't get it...I've said it before and apparently I'll say it again...when you attempt to 'TTP' on someone, especially in the rude way you often try to, it loses something when you spell like you're 7 years old. :rolleyes:

PS....PICK YOUR FIGHTS ON HERE A LITTLE BETTER NEXT TIME TTP ROOK.......

Redwood's, he actually makes a great point. walls is not exactly a great one to pick a fight with, because unfortunately he comes to the fight with a peashooter when he really needs to be armed with a cannon to back up his enormously inflated self-image. He can't figure out how to fire a cannon anyway, since the instructions are likely written out and all the words spelled correctly and we know he won't be able to make sense of it, because he 'doesn't care.' Since he's almost always out-gunned in a fight here with his peashooter on TTP, he almost always comes out on the losing end. So, follow his very sound advice says this TTP veteran, and pick fights with those here who can actually match wits with you properly. Besides, eventually as evidenced above walls simply runs out of semi-witty things to retort with and starts name-calling and swearing anyway, so save yourself the time having to read that shite ;).

Maybe we'll get lucky and the Nats will lose this weekend and all will be quiet from them for another week or so. We can only hope...

~Shaven

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Must make you feel great to have a guy willing to play for you that should be up 2 leagues. Wonder if that is the reason you guys are doing so well? Or is it because you have a great backline? My guess is the guy who scores 7 of 11 goals is the reason. Now I am starting to understand... No Franchise, No Rams.

Oh Sideline, once again you prove how ignorant you can be on here. 11 GF, and 3 GA...I'd say that our back line is just as solid as our front line. Any solid team keeps it out of their own net and fills the opponent's net...often with one player who does it quite regularly. To be fair, though, you do watch the Nat's all too often so I wouldn't expect you to really know much about this concept. Perhaps you should step back on to the back line, and you may re-acquaint yourself with how this works :D.

...and yes, it does feel great to have him wanting to play with us; thanks for affirming that ;).

~Shaven

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you still injured?? I mean when your team takes its regular nose dive in the standings I'm sure you will do your invisible routine and never post again till the following year when you win one game and then poof you are back again.

*Sniff* I got a lil' emotional reading this...couldn't have said it better myself. Thought I was reading one of my own posts for a minute!

Well said Redwoods!

~Shaven

WestCoastSC1

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh ya! sorry my bad, your right we play the nationals week 6. I guess you guys will have to wait for your ass kicking :rolleyes: So as for week 5....
WestCoast vs Titans, Predictions...?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
*Sniff* I got a lil' emotional reading this...couldn't have said it better myself. Thought I was reading one of my own posts for a minute!

Well said Redwoods!

~Shaven

honestly mayven kick rocks... I didn 't here to much from you last year being injured and all. The year before you spent defending yourself for sitting on our bench. Most people don't sit and run there mouth when injured because really they are not involved. Its great your team is doing well but at the end of the day your a journeymen who will wear out his welcome just like every other team.
cheers Howie mendel(sp)

focker out

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game change for us, now at Gates Turf 6 PM Sunday. Already 2 guys can't make it because of dinners, a tie will be nice, or hopefully they'll be in the same boat as us.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah, no...you don't KNOW what the correct spelling is...there's a difference, not that I'd expect you to know it. You don't care because you don't know, and if you did know you'd get it right in the first place. Man, you really just don't get it...I've said it before and apparently I'll say it again...when you attempt to 'TTP' on someone, especially in the rude way you often try to, it loses something when you spell like you're 7 years old. :rolleyes:

~Shaven

why are my ears burning to..lol.....i say as long as you know what the guy is trying to say then its close enough...suck a lemon...

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
honestly mayven kick rocks... I didn 't here to much from you last year being injured and all. The year before you spent defending yourself for sitting on our bench. Most people don't sit and run there mouth when injured because really they are not involved. Its great your team is doing well but at the end of the day your a journeymen who will wear out his welcome just like every other team.
cheers Howie mendel(sp)

focker out

You know 'jive, it's good of you to stick up for your ND boys...I respect your play, but honestly the 'sitting on our bench' references have worn thin. Is it worth mentioning that this stellar squad we were a part of no longer exists for reasons I won't get into? I never got a fair shake on that squad, and that's just fine with me as considering it essentially imploded at the end of that season I'd say that I'm quite fortunate to have not been around for that, and have done just fine since. Oh, and one more thing...I was invited to that squad, and you know that better than anyone because you're the one who invited me to join NDFC for provincials prior to that season. If a welcome was worn out, it wasn't of my doing as the collection of smarmy holier-than-thou egos that existed on that squad never saw fit to accept me anyway. In hindsight, I'm glad as save for yourself, dope and a couple of others the rest weren't worth my time just as I wasn't worth theirs. Enough said, this trip down memory lane is over. Thanks for stopping by...

~Shaven

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
why are my ears burning to..lol.....i say as long as you know what the guy is trying to say then its close enough...suck a lemon...

Nah, you're the exception dope...at least you're usually funny and a decent guy all-'round so you get a pass. :D

~Shaven

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks kjohnsob, knowing Hector I'd still be waiting for directions right until game time

Too funny...and so true...and then he'd call just 5 minutes prior to kick-off to ask why you weren't there yet ;).

Just kiddin' KH...I haven't checked the website (I know, I should look) but we're out at SRT now? What time, what day?

~Shaven

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
"wallsisapunkwhoblowshomelessguysforsmokes"

Was the tea bag an earl of grey!

your first post is one where your talking smack...your name sounds like your handle for your add in the paper under males looking for males...vicious and delicious swm looking for males to spend my time with...hahahhaha...loser...dont start off you career by talking smak right of the bat...

Viciousanddeliciousrememberthesayingyouarewhatyoueat......DICK...out

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
your first post is one where your talking smack...your name sounds like your handle for your add in the paper under males looking for males...vicious and delicious swm looking for males to spend my time with...hahahhaha...loser...dont start off you career by talking smak right of the bat...

Viciousanddeliciousrememberthesayingyouarewhatyoueat......DICK...out

He has had more PissTake, Humour, and Validity in his only post in his short TTP Career than you have had in the countless posts of drivel and homo-erotic wet dream dominated posts, and he only really posted one line asking if the tea bag was an earl grey, since he obviously hasn't figured out the quote facility yet.

"you're a fag" doesn't amount to a good pisstake. Seriously. I'm not joking. Not like there's anything wrong with that. If That is what you are into. I don't think people see a gay joke and instantly bust out laughing, unless of course you are a product of the North Delta School district right?:rolleyes:

Andnotputtingspacesbetweenwordsinsentenceslikethisisonlycoolsometimesandneverwhenyoudoit.

And believe me, we all wish you truly were Out. Out of the closet (good one eh guys!?:D) and Out of TTP forever with your rubbish.

In the famous words of Jean Girard..."Is this some sort of inside joke, or epilepsy?"

Seriously, who doesn't love Eric Estrada?

Attachments

• eric%20estrada.jpg
    eric%20estrada.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 70

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
, but honestly the 'sitting on our bench' references have worn thin.
~Shaven

as thin as the spelling bees knees, your messier like dome or your playing time for ND???

go deliver coffee or waitress a table somewhere kermit D frog!!!!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hear that DPH..... a fellow scottsman wishes you were out of the closet?....HMMMMMMM!!!
couldn't find the sheep JBN????

WC i predict a 1-1 draw

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too funny...and so true...and then he'd call just 5 minutes prior to kick-off to ask why you weren't there yet ;).

Just kiddin' KH...I haven't checked the website (I know, I should look) but we're out at SRT now? What time, what day?

~Shaven

what time, what day........like you haven't "watched" enough soccer in the last three years:eek:!!!!!

ps....change your name to balding....or bald.....or hair club for frogs. being shaven is a choice that you don't have costanza. no parking beside culdasack curbs!!! want to go bowling?? you've already got the shoes and the power alleys, now all you need is the bollucks!!!

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
He has had more PissTake, Humour, and Validity in his only post in his short TTP Career than you have had in the countless posts of drivel and homo-erotic wet dream dominated posts, and he only really posted one line asking if the tea bag was an earl grey, since he obviously hasn't figured out the quote facility yet.

"you're a fag" doesn't amount to a good pisstake. Seriously. I'm not joking. Not like there's anything wrong with that. If That is what you are into. I don't think people see a gay joke and instantly bust out laughing, unless of course you are a product of the North Delta School district right?:rolleyes:

Andnotputtingspacesbetweenwordsinsentenceslikethisisonlycoolsometimesandneverwhenyoudoit.

And believe me, we all wish you truly were Out. Out of the closet (good one eh guys!?:D) and Out of TTP forever with your rubbish.

In the famous words of Jean Girard..."Is this some sort of inside joke, or epilepsy?"

Seriously, who doesn't love Eric Estrada?

i guess if you dont wanna put spaces in your sentence you gotta play for the rangers...they have the copy write for this....and if your scottish why the fu*k do you have an epl team under your favorite teams....fu*king border hopper...and honestly just like walls said this site was a fuc*ing sleeping pill a few weeks ago so me being a loser posting horribly has at least sparked up some more people posting....so in the famous words of dope-as-hell "your a loser".....out

----but seeing as your a ranger fan i cant be too mad------follow follow all the way to the champions cup....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0