Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
#11 was awesome today as was #20.....who fcuking rights this shite.....oh wait I did. I don't think it was a good game for either team and that was do to the feild being so shite. and the last 10 min or so was scary until #14 score those two. but he and #17 and #20 should have had a dozen goals between them.

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah, how i missed the sweet sweet sound of Kermit tooting his own horn.
thanks for the essay, it was really a great read.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Halfway thoughts on Div 2b

Whalley They are a young team with loads of potential. They shoot the ball whenever they get the chance unfortunately they don' t hit the net to often. Keeper is very good Prediction 3 place

Langley Very young team. They had one very strong mid but other then that we handled them quite easy. It will be a good battle between them and Whalley for second! Prediction 2 place

Poco Royals Very good team in the mid. Their forwards have a hard time hitting the net which shows why they have so many ties and low scoring games. It should be a good battle next week. Prediction 6 place

Poco United This is the best team we played in the first half, they battled hard and really gave us a game. They are an older team and fitness seems to play a factor late in games. I see this team climbing the standings in the second half and finishing top 4. Side note..best goalie we have faced so far! Prediction 4 place

Coquitlam Ajax- I missed this game, but I heard they have a good d line and work hard. Prediction 8th place

Surrey Bullets This game was a shite show, cards were flying everywhere so there wasn't much of flow in the game. I see this team dropping games in the second half and moving down in the standings. They work hard but can't keep up with the younger teams on the top half of the table. Prediction 5th place

Aldergrove This is easily the worst team we have played. There goalie is good but they have to many holes all over the park. This team will have to steal some games if they want to stay up in div 2. Prediction 10th place

GEU Tigers Great bunch of guys who have been playing together for near 15 years. They have had some hard luck with injuries. They are struggling to find a keeper as Girth has been down most of the year with a bad rib, hip, ankle, shoulder, spleen, lung, calf, quad and junk problems;) (does that cover it all Big D??) they played us very hard in our game, but derby matchs always seem to be low scoring. I hope they can turn it around in the second half and stay in div 2. Prediction 9th place

Moody A big shake-up seemed to have happen with the Lions as this team isn't anywhere near the same from years past. They are harding working and have some talent but it seems they have a hard time scoring. Prediction 7th place

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
#11 was awesome today as was #20.....who fcuking rights this shite.....oh wait I did. I don't think it was a good game for either team and that was do to the feild being so shite. and the last 10 min or so was scary until #14 score those two. but he and #17 and #20 should have had a dozen goals between them.

Hey...the net was small and the crossbar was to big!!!

What about that Ronoldo like pk I had:D

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
POCO UNITED 6 - 1 ALDERGROVE

Well we finally played a decent game against a weaker team and hit the net and put this one away early, 3-0 20 min in and 4 at the half... Then we mixed up the lineup alot and finished out the game.

If we can play like this consistently then we should move up the standings some.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector;227375 I don't think it was a good game for either team and that was do to the feild being so shite.QUOTE said:
how can you call the pitch shite ..... if you cant play on that then look for a pool table.... it was in good nick for our game

who was the guy who came on for the last 5 seconds of your game ?:p

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah, how i missed the sweet sweet sound of Kermit tooting his own horn.
thanks for the essay, it was really a great read.

Since you only show up here after a Nat's win...or otherwise randomly when you're finished doing your chores at home and are allowed 15 min. of internet time, I thought I'd at least give you something decent to read to make your TTP time worthwhile :D.

By the way, don't really recall tooting my own horn in that post...what the hell were you reading?

~Shaven

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The FVSL site is still down. Anyone else know of any scores??? I know the GEU Titans won 1-0 against the Magpies. is it me or was it a GEU/Port Moody derby this weekend. we had the PM Lions, the Cobras played the Gooooners, and the Titans had the Magpies. How DId whiterock do Scotkop?

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 3-2 Ajax

The Rams will love the fact that Whalley scored the winner on the last kick of the game on a second deflected goal.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The poor Tigers couldnt score on a middle aged thai hooker. It was a pretty poor game, of kick and run all around. I think the Tigers had more guys playing from the Pheonix than the Wolves did from the Nomads...

Is your keeper alright? er the Pheonix's keeper?

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ajax 2 - Whalley 3
Whole team is devasted. Battle back from 2-0, tie it at 2 and to lose in the 95th minute on a shot that deflected in off our player. Their second one also deflected in and their first was a gift as our defender tried to clear, but right to their guy standing on the six yard line. They are a good team though, played hard the whole game, the best team we've faced all year (I missed the Rams game so can't compare the two). Goalie seemed weak, probably should have stopped our tying goal (free kick just outside the 18), and their defence was suspect, even though their sweeper is a good player. Oh well, on to next week and the Lions

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
nats 1-1 pylons. shite first 45. weak goal, but a much better effort in the second. two weeks in a row without a loss:confused:. the planets must be aligned;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The poor Tigers couldnt score on a middle aged thai hooker. It was a pretty poor game, of kick and run all around. I think the Tigers had more guys playing from the Pheonix than the Wolves did from the Nomads...

Is your keeper alright? er the Pheonix's keeper?

I must admit it was a tough game to play...Luckily for the Wolves, we(a few of us Nomads played on permits) have players that run onto long balls that have skill and pace...The Tigers just lumped the ball up the park to Wolves defenders all game. The ball rarely touched the middle of the park all game long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0