Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results January 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Division 2a has to be one of the closest divisions in this leagues history.
there are 8 out of the 10 teams that still has a chance at taking the league. That wouldn't be right for PA to take the win when it only went to half. The rest of the game should get played. We were up 1-0 at half and WRU scored to tie it in the second half. I think there would be more then one team protesting that decision. We will all have to wait and see. Clones, WRU and WestCoast will be very pissed off. you dominating a first half shouldn't give you the win, soccer games are 90 mins not 45 mins. If you take it after another 45 mins, then you earned the win.

It only needs to go 60 minutes I believe!

I watched the Coyotes verus Moody that was called at half yet it is posted as a 2-2 tie:confused:

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well thats is a load of shite the league gave PA the win. They play a half and are up 1-0 and that is considered a win??? Bull shite. I will have to talk tothe league about that. I am guessing WRU and the Clones are just as pissed off as we are. It says the Executive has to determine the outcome. Not the guy who does the website.

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well thats is a load of shite the league gave PA the win. They play a half and are up 1-0 and that is considered a win??? Bull shite. I will have to talk tothe league about that. I am guessing WRU and the Clones are just as pissed off as we are. It says the Executive has to determine the outcome. Not the guy who does the website.

Sure whatever, I don't care if we play again. We're going to win anyways. Say goodbye to your chances of winning the division.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure whatever, I don't care if we play again. We're going to win anyways. Say goodbye to your chances of winning the division.

Pretty cocky when your one point up on us. I wouldn't do that, we all saw what being cocky does for ya on this site. We probably aren't goin to win the league or cup as our team has a problem with suspensions. Next Week which is our cup game we will be playin with half our starters. But we won't give up but its going to be tough on us. PA your destiny is in your own hands you win the rest of your games your in. It was too bad our game didn't get abandoned at half since we were up 1-0.

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty cocky when your one point up on us. I wouldn't do that, we all saw what being cocky does for ya on this site. We probably aren't goin to win the league or cup as our team has a problem with suspensions. Next Week which is our cup game we will be playin with half our starters. But we won't give up but its going to be tough on us. PA your destiny is in your own hands you win the rest of your games your in. It was too bad our game didn't get abandoned at half since we were up 1-0.

I don't think that result is a final result. I'm sure if it has some bearing on the division we will have to play it again, so you can stop crying.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We would get smoked in div. 1. If we move up we're going to have to add some youth to our side. I would try and recruit some guys from Westcoast but they'd just get suspended and be no help.

Why wouldn't you combine your team and the div 1 team that is coming down to div 2 next year?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It only needs to go 60 minutes I believe!

I watched the Coyotes verus Moody that was called at half yet it is posted as a 2-2 tie:confused:
i spoke with laurel about that and it will be changed...in our situation we only played 45mins ...anything played 45mins o less shall be replay completely. so it will be made up.... i don't know what the cut-off time for a game to be replayed is....

Papajoe

Apr 16, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

you can be my hero baby you can be my hero!!!!
got an issue??? here's a tissue!!

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We probably would combine a bit, but when a team works together all year to get promoted, ripping it apart probably isn't the best idea for team chemistry.

and, unlike maximus, i don't think we'd get smoked, probably stay in mid to bottom half tho - but stay out of relegation... most problem would probably be fitness, and that is one of the easiest things to fix - well, for some people... but max is right, splitting up such a good chemistry team wouldn't do us any favors....

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
and, unlike maximus, i don't think we'd get smoked, probably stay in mid to bottom half tho - but stay out of relegation... most problem would probably be fitness, and that is one of the easiest things to fix - well, for some people... but max is right, splitting up such a good chemistry team wouldn't do us any favors....

I agree with the Reverend, we'd do fine in D1, but if we ripped apart our team for to add more guys we'd be much worse off. All the guys added this year (about 5) fit in perfect as they knew players on the team already so there were no problems adjusting. We've talked about it already and if we do manage to get promotion it will be the same team with no additions unless someone decides to leave.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stallion, I don't think you guys are ready for Div1 just yet. you guys will need some size. you have the skill and you guy's are coached well. but the two things I think you need to address, are size and finishing. the amount of chances you guys miss is shocking. you won't get as many chance's in Div1 and you need to put the few you get, away. If we win promotion we have about six to eight players I would pick up who are in Div1 or Premier. in either the VMSL or FVSL. they just won't play div2. and I'd be one of the players that won't be playing Div1. just managing.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stallion, I don't think you guys are ready for Div1 just yet. you guys will need some size. you have the skill and you guy's are coached well. but the two things I think you need to address, are size and finishing. the amount of chances you guys miss is shocking. you won't get as many chance's in Div1 and you need to put the few you get, away. If we win promotion we have about six to eight players I would pick up who are in Div1 or Premier. in either the VMSL or FVSL. they just won't play div2. and I'd be one of the players that won't be playing Div1. just managing.

If you think there not ready...I won't name teams but they are leading a a div 2 division....

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I don't know about mid pack....I would say you would be in the bottom 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0