Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results December 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's got us all programmed in to his controller so that he can control us from the side lines. :D

i wouldn'y say that's a good thing - i mean we've all seen his thought processes here on ttp - i wouldn't imagine that would translate well to controlling your whole team remotely!:eek:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was fired as coach of the team after we lost to the Bullets. now I'm just a player. but what a player I am. you should have seen me against the Tigers. played 70 mins had some great chances to score.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was fired as coach of the team after we lost to the Bullets. now I'm just a player. but what a player I am. you should have seen me against the Tigers. played 70 mins had some great chances to score.

You must be taking the piss, well, at least about the playing part ;)

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
. you should have seen me against the Tigers. played 70 mins had some great chances to score.
If I was coaching you and you missed those same chances I'd fire you again and the only field you'd see is if you were part of the turf maintenance.

the_caged_keeper

Nov 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about some 2C predictions? Just to stir the pot. :)

Dewney 0 - Surrey 2
Columbia 1 - Mission 1
PCNC 3 - GEU Titans 1
Abby 1 - GEU Pumas 2
Port Moody 1 - Abby 1

I have faith in the guys to rebound after our last few showings, and faith in myself that I can keep my goddamned legs closed this weekend against Abby. Hey bearcat - good luck - you'll be in tough against Mission and their yappy striker, #14 I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0