Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - November '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hubs said:
Alder 1 Highlanders1

I don't normally post but considering the circumstances......Sorry boys for the missed sitter. I'll take the blame for the loss. I say loss 'cause we should of had the other two points no question if not for me.

PS Heanjob Biggest bitch out there play your game and quit the moaning and you will fine........just my opinion.....take it for what it's worth..........and remember it's free.

What?!?! With your 3 field goals and hitting the side of the net? Wasn't there an open net for one of those shots?
The ball's supposed to go B-E-T-W-E-E-N the 2 posts.... kinda like the last goal that was somehow missed!

Shagalot JR

Nov 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
pretty funny side note, we beat sporting 4-0 in the first match of the season, and that was a pretty evenly played game and i was actually pretty impressed with them... then we lose 1-0 tonight like this...

Definitely still working on the domination thing still, but huge result :bronco: . Moody came out hungry and fast and with 3 crossbars, we were lucky to be tied 0-0 at half. Second half, Moody dominated possession, but I think we stole a couple pages out of the Raiders play book, no great chances for either side in the second half. Our keeper was huge! Probably the best referring we've seen to date...it was FAIR.

Sorry to disappoint everyone, but I don't think you'll get the pleasure of watching Sporting play in Div 2 next year :D

On to the Raiders at Erma, hope they're ready to run.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shagalot JR On to the Raiders at Erma said:
If you are referring to your park size, then they will be considering that they play on an equally large sized park.

SPAZZ, please let it go.................A point is great considering the Highlanders were missing a large portion on their starters. Just ask Balsa, he thought a tie on fri. night would have been great.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shagalot JR said:
I tend to think that aside from the turf fields, Erma is probably one of the biggest grass pitches played on in Div 1.

The difference is that Mclean park is not a great surface. And that suits the Raiders fine.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got news that the Rangers are dumping some salary to make room for a huge signing.

I cant devulge who has left the Mighty Rangers just yet...but, under the new FVSL salary cap...it was needed.

"Business is business" said the Rangers coach.

Film at eleven.

RAGE

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
pretty funny side note, we beat sporting 4-0 in the first match of the season, and that was a pretty evenly played game and i was actually pretty impressed with them... then we lose 1-0 like this...

A wins a win. Pretty or Not.

Next time don't call a goalie up, if you're going to complain about him after losing. I'm sure he meant to let it slip!

POCO be ready for SUNDAY, the half or 2 have been had....SPORTING DOMINATION :p

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
why is therob not posting in div.1 anymore?

oh no, did I spoil somebodies dinner!??

Alright stop, callaborate and listen
Therob is done, time for an intervention
Somethin grabbed a hold of him tight
It growled like a 'Tiger', daily and nightly
Will he ever stop?
Yo, hell no
To the extreme therob didnt rock like a ranger
Back to GEU, div.2 is in danger

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
Just got news that the Rangers are dumping some salary to make room for a huge signing.

I cant devulge who has left the Mighty Rangers just yet...but, under the new FVSL salary cap...it was needed.

"Business is business" said the Rangers coach.

Film at eleven.

Didn't know you paid third string goalies? :rolleyes:

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlanders 3 GNSU 0

Solid effort again by the secondhalfhighlanders.

Best referee we've had in a longtime, besides our pesonal favourite ( Mike "I love drinking with Delta" Hill ).

Rumour has it that there is trouble in rangerland. I hear that the Highlanders management is contemplating signing one and possibly five disgruntled rangers. Stay tuned. :D

heanjob

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
heanjob said:
Rumour has it that there is trouble in rangerland. heanjob
Signing a third string goalie is trouble in rangerland..... :rolleyes: ....Another has decided to leave due to lack of playing time and driving long distances...... If this is trouble, then we are fukced. Sucks to see them leave, but what can you do. Both were talked to by Coach Kurtie at the start of the year and decided to stay anyways. As I said, sucks to see them leave as they are both great guys and good team players.
As Z stated, we are clearing room under the FVSL cap for some signings, yes some signings that are in the works. :D :eek: There, another rumor for you to mull over. Is it true.....or is it a heanjob?

White Shoes

Jun 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just walked over to Mackie field and as of right now I can't see the match between us and North Delta been played due to fog. Let's hope it clears up because its going to be a good match and the Rangers really want to play tonight.

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've seen games been played on that turf in worse fog than this, it should be a go.

reddog

Oct 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
A big pitch does not scare the Raiders. Have you seen our home field. McLean is an Olympic sized park! As far as domination, have you checked the standings? Where do you sit and where do we sit? Hmmmm, must be some reason.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
....Another has decided to leave due to lack of playing time and driving long distances.....

So what doe sthat leave you guys with now 25 guys signed? :D

Who's the other that left?

HJ

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers vs NDFC, 0-0 tie. Not many really good chances the rangers had a glorious chance in the first half but our defender saved it on the line. I thought we were the better team tonight, I would of liked to have 3 points but getting any points of the Rangers is a quality result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0