Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - November '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So now that you've finally gotten rid of the dead weight, i think i might want to jump on board now. Stepchild, give me a call, i'm ready to talk deal.

;)

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a feeling if RF has a say in the deal your wife might be part of the package.

Btw is skurr playing with the Highlanders?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Transfer?

And, yes, Yoda's wife has to go through a Rangerette initiation process to complete the package deal. :D

Yowsa, yowsa, yowsa....

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will the big new signing for the Rangers [Steve Mitchell] push the Rangers over the top and earn them promotion?

Sporting is due for a domination. The Rangers better be careful tonight.

Scurr will be glad to hear that I turned down the call up for the GEU/Highlanders game. I've told the GEU guys to chip from everywhere though. ;)

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve Mitchell from the metro ford wolves? He is a dirty little cnut. Should fit in well with the Rangers but the words Mitchell and big have never been used together.

Good luck scurr (aka vampire)

Shagalot JR

Nov 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Sporting is due for a domination. The Rangers better be careful tonight.

Kind of hard to dominate when we average a little over a goal a game. Sporting vs Rangers is usually a pretty intense, physical game which both teams get up for...should be a good one.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldn't think Steve Mitchell from Metro Ford would leave for the Rangers unless the likes of Leitchy or Izatt had a wee word with him??? :eek:

As Regs suggested, Steve Mitchell that joined the Rangers is Roy Jr.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers better start sucking it up if they
plan to make a cup run. No one is going
to take them lightly this year.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
utah said:
Rangers better start sucking it up if they
plan to make a cup run. No one is going
to take them lightly this year.

we'll turn it on in the new year as per schedule....and nobody should ever take us lightly....not even an undefeated Langley Premier side

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utah, we did this last year as well. Had a stretch where we trained poorly, played poorly and lost games. We will suck it up.

As for last nights game.................terrible. We had the worst half of the season last night, played somewhat better in the second. Players were missing, we lost 5 starters during the game and still got a point so we really dodged a bullet. Not happy with a tie, but under the circumstances, I will take a point. Commmmmmoooon NDFC!

Reffing was, well the usaul FVSL stuff last night. He made several phantom calls for both teams and let Shuey get hammered in the box without a call. I have never seen someone get hit so hard while shooting and not had a ref call it, even in Dude's kids game does the 11 year old ref know that it is a pk. Shiiiiit happens, on to Whalley next week.

Commmmmmmoooon NDFC! :D WANKERS :knvb:

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlanders vs GEU was a shocking game but a good result in the end. Neither team had any intenseity at all. Was as scrappy and ugly as soccer could be played. GEU's keeper was the only player on the field that played well. Without him it could have easily been 5 or 6 nil, he made some very good saves.

Good start for Mr Scurr, not tested much but did the job when he had to. Best part of the night was the post game beer can tosses, 5 stood up for free rounds. Was a good night to be a Highlander :D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balsa said:
. GEU's keeper was the only player on the field that played well. Without him it could have easily been 5 or 6 nil, he made some very good saves.
Alphlex who played in net? I didn't know you were hurt? They said the keeper played well so I'm assuming you're out? :D Well done big man now if you can only get your boys playing well in front of you.

alphlex

Apr 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
now if you can only get your boys playing well in front of you.

are we talking just the 8 guys actually on the team, or them and the 5 people we have to pull up every week just to get a sub

alphlex

Apr 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balsa said:
GEU's keeper was the only player on the field that played well. Without him it could have easily been 5 or 6 nil, he made some very good saves.

ill take 2 goals against right now. i think i ahve 38 against already :( you guys crashed the net hardest i have seen all season though, i woke up this morning and my leg was killing me

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balsa said:
Good start for Mr Scurr, not tested much but did the job when he had to. Best part of the night was the post game beer can tosses, 5 stood up for free rounds. Was a good night to be a Highlander :D

As well, Scurr vs Bobo in the beer shotgunning contest.

Scurr ( former Rangers champ) vs Bobo ( reigning Highlander champ) and Scurr comes out the winner.

Good times, good times...... :bronco:

HJ

PS The league sends Martin Reid to JO...great ref....wrong game to send him to....good job by Mr Reid but would be nice to see him versus the Rangers or Aldergrove...oh well here's hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0